Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found a little something that Laura Ingraham said about Sarah Palin on immigration.

Sounds good!

Monday, March 10, 2008
    http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/search?q=immigration

Ingraham on Palin: "I like her!"

Yet another national talk-show host seems very pleased with the idea of Sarah Palin becoming our next Vice President. This time, it's Laura Ingraham. During a discussion of the Veepstakes Monday morning, Miss Ingraham was considerably less than impressed with almost all of the VP possibilities being floated in the media. The notable exception, however, was a certain Governor from the Last Frontier. Gov. Palin is clearly the only VP candidate who can cement McCain's support in the conservative base AND make the ticket more appealing to independent voters. Most of the other names being thrown around can only perform one of those tasks, but there is one candidate can do both. Her name is Sarah Palin. How could you refuse the opportunity to have such a person on your ticket?

Here's what Ingraham had to say:

"We definitely want a governor, but slim pickings, though, in the governors. And I’m telling you, the Alaskan governor…what’s her name? I always forget it. (Producer: “ Palinâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Demacrats are mocking the fact that McCain just met her once.
    <----As anti McCain as you all know I am, this really speaks volumes as to what sort of impression she has made to the Republican conservatives-if it's true he only met her once. I'm starting to almost wish SHE was running for POTUS! However, I WONT jump to conclusions as I know how politicians operate! From what I've heard so far, she's the bomb.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if the Democrats are making fun of the fact that he had only met her once, it means that they are nervous and worried.

I've never met Tom Tancredo, but I'd pick him to be my VP right over the telephone. I wouldn't even have to meet him to know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I bet Sarah Palin feels as though she's got the weight of the world on her shoulders tonight....and with all those children!!

I can relate because that's how I feel everday!!

One thing you often see with VP selections is that once they are selected, they adjust their positions to fit the presidential candidates, especially if their are apparent differences.

We will have to wait and see where she stands on our fundamental issue. In the meantime, I suggest that we demand that her stance is clear to the American public. If her stance remains unknown, then I see that as a red flag. If she attempts to adjust her views to fit McCain's, or has always accepted his CIR, I say we throw her away along with McCain and the rest of the traitors. If she comes out in direct opposition to CIR and in favor of sealing the border and attrition, then I say she has the green light. However this last scenario is pretty unlikely. I don't think I have ever seen a VP candidate directly oppose a presidential candidate's views on a fundamental issue. And that is exactly what we need -- DIRECT opposition to what McCain promotes on immigration.

Some may say, "Well how can we expect her to do that, and stay along McCain's side?" That is exacty the problem: McCain is the GOP nominee. Anyone he puts in his inner-circle will be tainted by him. Once you make those alliances and comprimises, you have become a Washington politician. And there is no turning back.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April

I think is a shrimper? (pause) He’s a fisherman. I’m not kidding you, and they go out and fish on the weekends. He’s a commercial fisherman. I’m telling you, I think that sells.
    When's the last time someone of such a humble occupation as a commercial fisherman was surrounded by or involved within the Executive Branch? This family isn't rich. Unlike the barbaric, arrogant and traitorous Cheney (what a friggin train wreck this man is), this intelligent and beautiful woman offers a much less arrogant attitude and more of a working class behavior and performance. It will indeed be refreshing. McCain is proving to be pig-headed about illegal immigration, but let's hope she influences him. Her presence will cuase Pelosi to be realized as the self-serving idiot that she really is. Nancy doesn't hold a candle to Mrs. Palin, not even close!

I saw James Carville on CNN say that she endorsed Buchanan in 2000. Of course, Carville was attempting to paint her in a bad light

Score a few points for her. Still premature, though......might just be for abortion, or creationism or something.......

Carville also had a fly on his head for half of the interview before knocking it away

See you at the signing!!

Just google it.....The left is already having a field day, blogging the hell out of it........ Trying to "discredit" her by associating her with Pat

Apparently she is already trying to disassociate herself from Pat. Buchanan himself said that she and her husband supported his presidential bids.....If she disassociates herself from him, then I would like a good explanation. One that includes illegal immigration.

See you at the signing!!

IMO, (and it's only my opinion), we so desperately need a pro-choice woman for women, especially young American women to look up to.

From what I understand, this lady just gave birth back in April, and yet here she is on the GOP ticket! It DOES send a message that you can have children, and yet still be successful. So contrary to what young women hear now, and what influences their decisions.

Folks, we have aborted some 30-40 million children in the last 40 years. Does anyone ever wonder WHY we don't have the workers to do the jobs -- why we have to import people to do them? Why there isn't a tax base large enough to take care of the baby boomer generaion?? We've aborted them all -- and their progeny, many of whom would be alive today, creating jobs, families, stimulating the economy, the country. Instead, we are dying out and needing to be replaced by third world immigrants.

Women and this cultue of death society needs the Feminists for Life viewpoint -- that it is exactly the ability to reproduce and carry children that gives women their special strengths -- of course, not all women are destined to have 5 children and up, but the nurturing of children and family is a honorable STRENGTH and is an intelligent and very powerful thing in a woman's life and we shoudl SUPPORT THIS. We need to view child rearing and family as POSITIVE, life affirming, a country and society building endeavor -- not a "punishment" as BO would have us believe. Women need support at this time -- not admonishment.

I believe Sarah Palin can do this well, among many other things. I think THIS issue is at the heart of illegal immigration and the dwindling population of Americans we seem to have. Just my opinion, but it's how I see it, very clearly.

A young woman I work with has just recently found herself pregnant -- but she is convinced "it's a bad time for a child" and will interfere with her career. I'mpretty sure she's chose abortion as a solution. This is a young woman, full of promise, who is going to destroy her first, maybe only child due to a CAREER?? Who cares about a career -- family should come first. It's her choice, of course, but are these the best choices for society?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast