Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Demacrats are mocking the fact that McCain just met her once.
    <----As anti McCain as you all know I am, this really speaks volumes as to what sort of impression she has made to the Republican conservatives-if it's true he only met her once. I'm starting to almost wish SHE was running for POTUS! However, I WONT jump to conclusions as I know how politicians operate! From what I've heard so far, she's the bomb.
    You know what? I like her more and more as I learn more about her. I might just make a trip to voting booth and vote for McCain/Palin this November. I bet I am not the only one feel this way. McCain did well in my opinion

Thanks GoodOleDays

Thanks for posting the information about Laura Ingraham and Sarah Palin GoodOleDays.

Lets be honest about what's really happening here! Palin was chosen in large part to capture the Hilliary voters who were die hard supporters and who will not vote for Obama! It's to capture those cross over voters that McCain will need to keep from Obama in order take the White House!

Palin is just along for the ride, just as Biden is on the Dems side who was nominated to capture those votes that might have gone to McCain on issues perceived as "conservative" (whatever that means anymore).

It's nothing more than political gamesmanship that means very little to the well-being of this country as a whole. It looks like it's working based upon the enthusiasm Palin seems to be generating for McCain.

However, if we look at McCains age and past health issue, there is a chance that Palin would actually have to assume the role of President if McCain were unable to finish his term. In that sense, it becomes quite important as to what her positions might be...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

Sarah Palin on Immigration
    No issue stance yet recorded by OnTheIssues.org.

Good points NoBueno.

I still can't bring myself to vote for McCain. Sure, Palin may energize other parts of the conservative base, but what about the anti-illegal immigration segment? Unless Palin comes out and makes strong statements that she opposes all forms of amnesty (including McCain's "pathway" amnesty) and says she will use her influence in this regard, it is very doubtful she (and her boss) will get my vote.

Remember just a few ago McCain was promising amnesty to LaRaza, LULAC etc. Nothing has changed since then.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's frustrating waiting to hear what her stand on illegal immigration is.

We know what Obama's is.

April
    Hey be sure and tune in William is on right now!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130150.html

Well, I understand and definitely respect the opinion that McCain is for amnesty, so even with this great choice as VP, some will still not vote for him.

But I ask, you will get Presidents that are for amnesty, either way. Why not at least vote in a presidential team that stands for Conservative values, and will at least LISTEN to constituents.

Who knows if McCain is even up to fighting again for amnesty. He got beat bad this past summer and he knows it. Perhaps he's lost some of the fight. One can only hope.

At any rate, the fight wil be won thorugh Congress anyway -- BEST to concentrate on voting out incumbents first.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Well, I understand and definitely respect the opinion that McCain is for amnesty, so even with this great choice as VP, some will still not vote for him.
    If Palin does not make her position clear on immigration, I would fit that profile.

But I ask, you will get Presidents that are for amnesty, either way. Why not at least vote in a presidential team that stands for Conservative values, and will at least LISTEN to constituents.
    Not everyone here is a conservative. Many would consider most Alipacers views on trade to not be conservative. Honestly, I do not really know what the term even represents any more. And McCain does not listen to the American people.

At any rate, the fight wil be won thorugh Congress anyway -- BEST to concentrate on voting out incumbents first.
    The fight can be stale-mated in congress, but it must be won with the executive. The executive does control appointments to head the OHS and the BP, right? Congress passes laws, they do not enforce them. We already have good laws on the books, but ENFORCEMENT has always been our biggest problem. The president enforces these laws through his appointments of federal agencies. McCain laughed out-loud when asked if he would ever appoint Tom Tancredo to head the BP.......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm

Who knows if McCain is even up to fighting again for amnesty. He got beat bad this past summer and he knows it. Perhaps he's lost some of the fight. One can only hope.

I am thinking what you are thinking. Eventhough I absolutely hate the choices I have given, but it is either Obama or McCain. That is reality. We all know what Obama is all about. I don't know if I will be happy with myself if I voted for 3rd party and Obama ended up winning. I have made up my mind now. Yes, Congress is what I am thinking of.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast