Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    illegals... I'm one of them... Now the ones that come to this country just to mess with it and to get as much they can for free, they're easy to identify: they do not speak English, they live in scums with a thousand people on the same aptt, they fight, robe, deal drugs, drive without license and drunk, etc... Some of them aren't even illegal; I'd say a lot of them are born on this country. That's you guys big mistake: you link BAD to ILLEGAL. Idea They're not bad because they're illegals; they're bad because they're bad, and they would be bad if they were Amercicans, just like those whitetrash, black trash, native trash, etc... My point is: YOU CAN NOT TO SEE THE WORKING, FAMILY RAISING ILLEGALS: Your next door neighboor could be an illegal and you couldn't know it; it all depends on their atittud. Idea
    You really don't understand that illegal = immoral = law breaker = user = bad, do you?

It is not a matter of attitude, it is a matter of one's actions, and you broke the law and continue to do so. So, what other laws are you presently breaking with your current employment? How else are you taking advantage of Americans and the benefits this country provides?

The illegals never get it. They just believe they are victims and we are racists. Of course, illegal immigrants come from various nations and races...unless they think illegal immigrant is a race.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Re: SEE? I WAS BANNED AGAIN...

Quote Originally Posted by newpil
    I was banned again. But I'm back, just to tell you how your leaders work; They brainwash you and whoever doesn't agree on their ideas is banned from this site. NOT FAIR, NOT DEMOCRATIC AND NOT AMERICAN AT ALL.
    YOU!!! Have no rights to even be proclaiming what is "NOT FAIR, NOT DEMOCRATIC AND NOT AMERICAN" when you are not even an American..just because you choose to come into this country ILLEGALLY...and squat..doesn't give you ANY of our rights..NONE..whatsoever..do I need to repeat myself...YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your arguments mean nothing.

Welcome to the board sendthemback:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sendthemback Wrote:

YOU!!! Have no rights to even be proclaiming what is "NOT FAIR, NOT DEMOCRATIC AND NOT AMERICAN" when you are not even an American..just because you choose to come into this country ILLEGALLY...and squat..doesn't give you ANY of our rights..NONE..whatsoever..do I need to repeat myself...YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your arguments mean nothing.
    I could`nt have said it better myself.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by newpil
    Really, dixie? I thought one only coud be banned if he/she did use "race card", insulted, or something offensive on this site. Looks like you keep changing the rules in acordance with your convenience eh. MERRY CHRISTMASS anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is a private forum and Alipac can choose it's membership. If you don't fit in, you can be excluded.

Dixie
    see this is the whole problem: one group of people (illegal aliens) doen't respect the rights/laws of another group of people (USA). so they rewrite/twist the laws to fit their needs. this is a country of laws if you want to be a part of this country you follow it's laws... all of them not just the ones that suit you.

FYI guys

That little ole ILLEGAL up there has been hijacked and kicked back where he came from
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, it was just getting interesting
    ------------------------

Don't worry MK! Plenty more where that one came from {Darn it}

You can take your pick!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Welcome to the board sendthemback:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sendthemback Wrote:

I could`nt have said it better myself.
    thank you for the welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Not Again wrote:

That's you guys big mistake: you link BAD to ILLEGAL.
    Actually, I link ILLEGAL to ILLEGAL which means ILLEGAL.....which means ILLEGAL ALIENS are here under ILLEGAL conditions which is a violation of U.S.A. immigration laws......which is BAD and means...............go back to MEXICO and stay there UNLESS you can come back LEGALLY. GEEZ this should be so simple , yet I find myself saying the same thing over and over and over....................

PLEASE, NOT AGAIN......NOT AGAIN
    Interesting. All illegals should go back to Mexico ?
    I'll spread the word to some of my soccer team mates who are illegals from Bra and Peru that they can stay. They can't go to Mexico.
    Not Mexicans... ALL ILLEGALS should go home. How much clearer can that be?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast