Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Craig, sounds like you are a great tour guide!! Did you ever see the "Courtship of Eddie's Father"? I can hear the theme song in my head right now.."People let me tell 'ya 'bought my best friend..." You and I, with our arms around each other cheering on our favorite teams. Maybe going out for a spot of tea afterwards. Good times, good times. Who says trolls and Alipac members can't be the best of friends?
    Of course we can be friends. I respect other people's pov. Sport is there to forget about daily life and put aside any differences.
    O yeah, I always attend matches when I'm in Europe.
    Basrcelona - Madrid is also awesome. Over 120,000 crazy fans in that stadium. but I lke a nice pub afterwards,

Courtship of Eddie's father, see the video:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 27s+Father

what about this 3 minute video !
    AWESOME !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyoixsRkQ4

I would like to thank Neese and Craig for officially killing this entire discussion with soccer-talk.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

April
    Hey everyone, thanks for clarifying to Craig that illegal is illegal....than mellowing everything out with some soccor talk and tea. Way to go, sorry I missed the excitement,but reading it was fun. I have been really busy.

Craig,one more time Illegal means crossing the border without paperwork done......and no matter who you are or what you do...it is against the law and please do spread the word to some of your teammates.Sounds like some of you have overstayed your welcome.

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    Troll, no matter what name you use, you are still illegal, and that makes you a criminal, and that makes you automatically invalid in this country

I Love the way you said that Liz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    I would like to thank Neese and Craig for officially killing this entire discussion with soccer-talk.
    Tnx buddy.
    the initial poster is here probably illegally and was here to make you guys angry. So Neese and I used our soccer knowledge to make this tread a little more worth to read. Illegals shouldn't be bragging on the internet about their status. My friends won't post here either. They work and live all under the ICE radar. They obey the laws and have never been arrested for a crime. I wanted to show you our side of the story. I invited you to meet up with some pretty cool illegal guys who are fun to play soccer with. They would be willing to buy you a drink even if you lost the match, it would only tke us 15 minutes to bring the ALIPAC soccer team down 5 - 0

I oppose unlimited immigration or criminal illegal aliens, but most illegals are not causing any problems. The illegals back in Sweden are worse, and are deported. They don't belong in my country. They can trash their countries all they want. but not our city of Malmo

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    They work and live all under the ICE radar. They obey the laws and have never been arrested for a crime. I wanted to show you our side of the story.

except the part of being here ILLEGALLY! they haven't been arrested , because they haven't been caught.... YET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by craig
    They work and live all under the ICE radar. They obey the laws and have never been arrested for a crime. I wanted to show you our side of the story.

except the part of being here ILLEGALLY! they haven't been arrested , because they haven't been caught.... YET!!!
    You're pretty selective and only focuss on a small part of my story

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Troll, no matter what name you use, you are still illegal, and that makes you a criminal, and that makes you automatically invalid in this country.

I do not care how much English you learn, how hard you work, how clean your nose is after you have broken our immigration laws, you are still a criminal, and by that standard, you should be detained and deported, you should not be allowed back in as you have shown Americans you cannot be trusted.

Want to argue the immigration laws, then go ahead, but since this is not your country, your argument is as invalid, as you are in this country.

Oh, yes, I do have neighbors I know are illegal, all of about 100 of them. It is positive as one of their kids told me. Nice boy, sorry to see his parents are criminals and have put him in this position. They eat better than us, drive new cars, wear new clothes (all the time), and we work hard for what little we do have, tell me how they can do better, how is that right? They just happen to know how to leach off of the system, whereas honest Americans will not do it, and have to live in poverty, while criminal illegal aliens live quite well.

Seeing all of this daily, I have no respect for thieves of American jobs and their identities. They need to be deported, I have seen enough of their thieving ways. BYE BYE all illegal and the trolls that love them so much!!!
    I think this "illegal" is just pulling everyones leg

April
    Craig wrote:

You're pretty selective and only focuss on a small part of my story
    Actually, everyone focused on the largest part of your story........YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN........... ILLEGAL means the rest of your story means nothing because you came to this country under false pretenses!!!!! That makes you dishonest and therefore invaidates all you say.
    I do not know why you illegals keeping come to this site it must be your problems with our language................... this site is titled AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION! When you come here you do not impress or convince us of anything except of your stupidity and lack of respect for the law.......so bring it on......you give us entertainment and much laughter at your own expense.
    Have a good one!

hopping the fence and breaking this countries immigration laws impeaches anything that is positive that you do while you remain in this country. all illegals show what they think of this country and its citizens by their original and continued action of being in this country against its people laws. if these people are so law abiding now why don't they turn themselves into ICE?

april,I'm not illegal which makes it clear that you haven't been reading my posts. you confuse me with someone else, annie did that too yesterday. lone patriot, turning themselves in is not an option. they didn't cross the border. but have their visas expired

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast