Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay everybody...put your keyboards down and back away from thr troll. Slow-ly..slow-ly...and no one will get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Not Again wrote:

That's you guys big mistake: you link BAD to ILLEGAL.
    Actually, I link ILLEGAL to ILLEGAL which means ILLEGAL.....which means ILLEGAL ALIENS are here under ILLEGAL conditions which is a violation of U.S.A. immigration laws......which is BAD and means...............go back to MEXICO and stay there UNLESS you can come back LEGALLY. GEEZ this should be so simple , yet I find myself saying the same thing over and over and over....................

PLEASE, NOT AGAIN......NOT AGAIN
    Interesting. All illegals should go back to Mexico ?
    I'll spread the word to some of my soccer team mates who are illegals from Bra and Peru that they can stay. They can't go to Mexico.
    Not Mexicans... ALL ILLEGALS should go home. How much clearer can that be?
    We disagree on that. Some of my soccer team mates overstayed their visas and our team ceases to exist when they are deported.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Troll, no matter what name you use, you are still illegal, and that makes you a criminal, and that makes you automatically invalid in this country.

I do not care how much English you learn, how hard you work, how clean your nose is after you have broken our immigration laws, you are still a criminal, and by that standard, you should be detained and deported, you should not be allowed back in as you have shown Americans you cannot be trusted.

Want to argue the immigration laws, then go ahead, but since this is not your country, your argument is as invalid, as you are in this country.

Oh, yes, I do have neighbors I know are illegal, all of about 100 of them. It is positive as one of their kids told me. Nice boy, sorry to see his parents are criminals and have put him in this position. They eat better than us, drive new cars, wear new clothes (all the time), and we work hard for what little we do have, tell me how they can do better, how is that right? They just happen to know how to leach off of the system, whereas honest Americans will not do it, and have to live in poverty, while criminal illegal aliens live quite well.

Seeing all of this daily, I have no respect for thieves of American jobs and their identities. They need to be deported, I have seen enough of their thieving ways. BYE BYE all illegal and the trolls that love them so much!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We disagree on that. Some of my soccer team mates overstayed their visas and our team ceases to exist when they are deported.
    Where do you play? I love soccer!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Where do you play? I love soccer!
    We always play other teams in The Golden Gate park.

I support ManU and Bayern Munchen, and you ??

You like the big names, huh? You sound like a diehard. I'm from Illinois and a Fire fan. Soccer is getting more publicity now. California fans are loyal to the sport and are very aggresive. Sometimes too aggresive.

You like the big names, huh? You sound like a diehard. I'm from Illinois and a Fire fan. Soccer is getting more publicity now. California fans are loyal to the sport and are very aggresive. Sometimes too aggresive.
    I like the English was of playing. The passion of ManU.
    Chelsea is the biggest club in England but I don't like Chelsea or Arsenal.
    Bayern Munchen lost the CL final vs ManU few years ago, but I like the German way of playing too. I go to England several times a year to see ManU play. It's awesome ! Maybe we can go together ?

Bayern Munchen lost the CL final vs ManU few years ago, but I like the German way of playing too. I go to England several times a year to see ManU play. It's awesome ! Maybe we can go together ?
    That sounds exciting, count me in.

That sounds exciting, count me in.
    ALRIGHTY !!!
    ManU plays Lille in The Champions League, but ManU will win that.
    What about the CL match after the round vs Lille ??

I could be ManU vs Bayern or Barca !!!
    A return trip to England is about $ 600

Craig, sounds like you are a great tour guide!! Did you ever see the "Courtship of Eddie's Father"? I can hear the theme song in my head right now.."People let me tell 'ya 'bought my best friend..." You and I, with our arms around each other cheering on our favorite teams. Maybe going out for a spot of tea afterwards. Good times, good times. Who says trolls and Alipac members can't be the best of friends?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast