Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Melting Pot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not saying enemies are creating these situations.. that would imply a governmment conspiracy of immense size, and thats BS. But these problems Do play into the hands of some of our nations enemies, and I do not doubt they encourage it where possible.

I do not buy into any grand govt conspiracies because I have never known D.C. to keep any secrets worth a damn. But there are groups, like the Aztalan movement, who ARE seeking to destroy America, and who do conspire towards that end.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee
    I agree with Bob. It's all about Corporate greed. It's all the bottom line. These people don't have to live among the Mexicans. So why could they care what level society slips to? It's sick. We Americans really need to take back our government. I am all for a 3rd party candidate being elected to send a message to both Republicans and Deomcrats that they serve us, not their donors.
    I find a third party attractive, except for two problems.

One, is any that runs is unlikely to win, and as such, will pull votes from one party or another. Personally I would hate to see a repeat of the Clinton Presidency because someone like Perot poses as an ultra conservative and steals votes from the republican party. sometimes a protest can cut your nose off to spite your face.

Second is that a third party president will be able to accomplish virtually nothing, as he would have both parties blocking any success. You will have to make changes in congress too, for it to have any effect.

I do not like the situation being as it is, but thats just how it is. I hate voting for a lesser of evils.. but would hate the people getting the greater of evils while voting on a lost cause.

What an article of propaganda... and it is propaganda. And it is critical to almost everything that he failed to describe Gilcrest well at all. He has been on television on a number of occassions and not even a vigilante. A pretty nice guy really.

================================
    Mexico has one of the more racist countries in the world. The European Mexicans essentially run the country, and essentially, the more ...mestizo you are, the worse you are treated. And if you come off of a reservation, you are garbage. Let me say that more bluntly: you are garbage if you are a Native American. Mexico... and in a very, very many respects, that is what Mexico is.. and what it will be until they are forced to take care of their people. But they have found a way to NOT take care of their people haven't they.... they send them to the United States... with Georges blessings.

Mexico... not everyone else in the world... Mexico chose a course to follow. In that process, I believe two of the President ran off with the National Treasury over the years, and one simply got out of town before he could get to the treasury. Tells you something I think. Does indeed... and that is Mexico.

Mexico... and this author is not a Mexican or I will kiss Fiedel Castro on the lips... is a place where you pay the cops to watch your car, or when you come back to your car, it will be gone. And that only happens in almost all the towns in Mexico.. so he missed that? My goodness. Well.. he was poor? My goodness.. he is working and he is going to go back rich, and with a car, and failed to mention that? Where was it I put my 12 gauge? But that is Mexico.

Mexico.. and did you listen to that discription of his town. Um Hum: go there and you will discover they have raw adobe everywhere that they can rebuild if it ever rains. In the meantime, you have to make sure you don't take any food to bed with you in Mexico... and everywhere IN Mexico.. because you will wake up with cockroaches nuzzling your whole body and nibbling here and there. Tells you something, but shorely indeed, this guy lived in a much, much better place than everyone else. Gotta wonder about that too... By maybe the corrupt Mexican Government broke down and sprayed the adobes that the bugs would cease and desist for this guy.

Mexico and splashing water? Maybe at the tourist spots... but IN the tourist spots I would think. What he was actually hearing when her heard that splashing water was the sound of the night soil bucket being tossed from a second story. Fountians... don't exist in most places in Mexico unless.... whoops..... you are rich. Gotta wonder about that. Yes indeedy... that IS Mexico.

Mexico is a corrupt, ugly place. It is very dangous if you go outside the tourst areas. It is hotter than hell most of the year and water does come in the form of rain.. and there are beautiful spots there: but the money, and the beautiful spots, are with the European Mexicans.

Mexico has one of the very best scams in the world going at this moment. They are putting their poor and undeducated along with their criminals over the border. Mexico is going to be a wonderful place to live in a few years: all the poor peoplee and bad guys will be in the United Statesss.

Whatever: that letter was a enourmous amount of stuff that smells bad. I would love to talk to the author.

What is important here are the ACTIONS of politicians that are hurting ALL of the citizens.

And THAT.. folks, is the core of the issue. Tell someone now.

http://www.congress.org

way too liberal

I am of mixed ancestry and appear to be Hispanic;here in San Francisco the ONLY way to get a non-white collar skilled labor job (and it's all union here) is if you happen to know someone (basically) Mexican.The dominate the metal workers,roofing&waterproofing,plumbing,constructio n,hotel and restaurant,jantorial,baking,butcher,sausagemaker,e tc. unions.They spend as litttle money as possible in our communities make a point to stay a seperate people and community within our country and feel they have a right to our western land because it was once part of Mexico.Anyone who advocates for these illegals should be stripped of their citizenship and shipped over to Mexico.These people don't even make a conscious effort to speak English;the shop and socialize mostly with their own and our government helps them by supplying interpretors.Our schools close and lose funding due to poor academic scores but a lot of the poor scores have to do with our schools being swamped by non-English speaking kids.They have done to American citizenship what counterfit money does to the dollarecreased it's value.

Hello Rick. It is important to understand the land belonged to the Native Americans, and it is important to understand the Mexicans treat their Native Amercians very badly. They were, when the Spanish arrived, considered sub humans. They are considered that now although the attitude is changing. Soo.. the land belong to the Native Americans and it was stolen from them, sort of, by the people coming in from all over the world. The Mexican Government stole the current Mexican Nation from from the Spanish, and actually, they did not know how they felt about the Northern Lands. The Northern Lands were mud, floods, insects, very hostil Indians, a lot of work, and while all of that was happening, Mexico was RICH. They did not want the northern lands. La Raza claims this land as their own, but if the Mestizo set foot on it in the old days before 1876, they lost their hair very quickly. The Californio's, bought the land up around San Francisco, from the Russians who bought the land from the Native Americans. Rather than this being a history lesson, I wanted to point out the land did not belong, of all people, to the Mexicans.
    =========================
    If you read the history of this area, you discover the Mexicans had claim to the area to the Artic Circle. In fact, they did not go near that land because the people who had been on it for thousands of years hated the Mexican, and the Mexican Calvery, since about 1680 and anybody with a Mexican Uniform usually wound up scalped very quickly.

More importantly, this area was poor... they could not pay taxes. mexico wanted money.. it was as corrupt then as it is now. Because we could not pay taxes, when the Californio's asked to be admitted to the Union rather than to the Mexican State, Mexico did not mind at all. And when the United States .... paid..... Mexico for the land, Mexico did not mind at all than they actually did not own it.. nor actually, want it.

La Raza is playing that tune. La Raza is a group of illeterate crimanls that are supported by the Attorney General. The Attorney General, in fact, thanked La Raza for getting him that job. And they do make personal threats they carry out, so make sure you do not engage them in battle.

Yes, this land (Texas) belonged to several Indian tribes. The Tejas, Tonkawa (cannibals) Comanche, etc. Mexicans my have 'claimed' it, but had never attempted to settle it. The Indians--altho they employed Spanish as a second language--hated the Mexicans with a passion. Mexicans came to this land at great risk of their lives in those days. My gfather --fluent in Spanish--hated the Mexicans until the day he died.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Yes, this land (Texas) belonged to several Indian tribes. The Tejas, Tonkawa (cannibals) Comanche, etc. Mexicans my have 'claimed' it, but had never attempted to settle it. The Indians--altho they employed Spanish as a second language--hated the Mexicans with a passion. Mexicans came to this land at great risk of their lives in those days. My gfather --fluent in Spanish--hated the Mexicans until the day he died.
    Several of my gr-gr-grandfather's brothers (and their families) were killed by Indians in 1836 in Texas - an event known as the Killough Massacre. Involved families were Killough, Woods, Williams.

http://www.tomatocapital.com/publicatio ... ssacre.asp
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Right on Shaw.

Beyond all that, people who play this "it was our land a long time ago" game had better be careful before opening that can of worms. Does that mean all blacks get kicked out of Europe and the US and Central America because they are from Africa? Does that mean all Europeans out of Canada? All Middle Easterners out of North America? I mean where does this end, especially given the fact that according to DNA gene pools, we're all hopelessly interbred so who qualifies as authentically Mexican?

I'll tell you who. People born in Mexico are Mexicans. If you want to take my country, well bring it on. You'll lose.

All the land was owned by native peoples, originally. Any claims the Mexican government may have had in the past, were since the time Mexico became a political entity as a nation. This political entity came into being as a result of Spanish Europeans, just as America, and Canada became political entities in the same manner by other Europeans. Any claims to that land by the Mexican government itself are based in no political validity, thus they try to play the race card, and fall back to the "this was our land before whites took it" arguement.

The Aztec empire in what is now Mexico, was built upon the subjegation of peoples as well... the conquering of other tribes. While complete maps of their domain did not exist at that time, if we had one.. nearly all of the territory within their "borders" they would have had no greater claim to than we, since they took that land from whatever tribes occupied it and they had conquered. Thus the boundaries of that ancient empire have no more or less validity than any other nation that existed, or exists, in this hemisphere. If we wish to go to ancient ownership of the land as the standard, then the arguements by mexicans about having been the prior owners of this land are invalid. None of the people coming here from Mexico are descendants of those who occupied the lands here. Speaking from my native american blood, my people, and our land, was NEVER owned by those who are coming from Mexico. This land belonged to MY people, not to the Aztecs.

If ancient claims of ownership by indigenous peoples against America are going to be recognized as valid, those claims would be just as valid against every nation in this hemisphere.

Since NOBODY, including Mexico, has any intention to recognize those ancient claims and dissolve the government, returning government to the tribal level, then we are under no more obligation to do so than they. If all people who are not native must leave these lands, then it would apply equally to any in Mexico who possess spanish blood, which is nearly all of them, in varying amounts, just as there are very few in America who are pure blooded natives... and, btw vthere are very few "whites" who have NO native blood. If we are going to kick out all who posses european blood, then the entire hemisphere will be depopulated.. almost NOBODY will be left. If we are gonna allow those to remain who posses any native blood, then virtually nobody will be leaving.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast