Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mexican Corn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    But since you want to go there archeologists are now finding artifacts here in the US that are uniquely Iberian (Spain/Portugal) that OUTDATE the Native American relics.Also,why do many Indian tribes claim that the people that occupied the area they ended up in were originally White?Look at their folklore if you don't believe me.
    As a matter of fact I hadn't heard that. Those artifacts would have to go back many thousands of years.

Folklore contains one story of a white man...one white man...a spiritual man...hadn't heard any others.

RR
    Back about 5 or 6 years ago, I recall a story going about some "native" bones found in North America. These bones were VERY old, predating any known habitation of this hemisphere. They had, according to experts, NO physical characteristics that would suggest what is now thought of as native amerind, or mongolian oriental (which is what native amerinds are descended from). These bones were of a race that were hitherto unknown, but thought most similar to european, due to brow-ridge and jaw characteristics. This created quite a big stir among archaeologists. The Clinton administration, under pressure from native american groups, ordered the bones reburied and made the site off limits. Native americans claimed it was desecrating their ancestors graves, when most evidence indicates they were not ancestors of amerinds at all. Significantly, one of the skeletons was found dead from a spear wound, the head of which was still embedded, into the ribcage.

This leaves one to ponder a question "native" amerinds would never wish us to think about. That being that if other peoples existed in this hemisphere before the migration of amerinds from the asian continent... what happened to them? Might THEY not have been victims of disease and conquest... brought by the migrants from asia?

I will do some looking around, and see if I can come up with more info on it.. just relating that which I can remember of it.

Correction.. it was more like 8 or 9 years ago.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678