Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Corn

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yes. It's also Dollar Stores. Lots and lots of Dollar Stores.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    ElTejano you're Chicano but you're also boring. Your phony LaRaza blather is about as original as blonde jokes--"The Klan with a Tan" is so 1998. Are you even capable of manufacturing an original idea? Let's try a little test--explain to the forum what it is about the Mexican national mindset that keeps Mexico in such abject poverty? Let's see if you're even capable of introspection and self-analysis. And let's strive valiantly not to even mention white people, just like a grown up.
    This is not debate, reasoned or otherwise. I thought you wanted debate not grandstanding, which you're doing a lot of.

If you want a bully pulpit, this is not the place.

yes. It's also Dollar Stores. Lots and lots of Dollar Stores.
    Here in SF it's more like 15 Burritto shops per block.They used to cost $2.00 apiece but once the yuppies started buying them-$6.40+ tax.

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    ElT,

I gave you a fair shot when you came here...chatted with you about b-b-q'ing. But spouting this hateful rhetoric .. man, you're gonna lose your audience right away.

Militant? Why don't you use plain speech to say what you mean?

Equalize things?

This is not debate, reasoned or otherwise. I thought you wanted debate not grandstanding, which you're doing a lot of.

I understand but as I observed the content of the board it seems you are asking me to post to a higher standard than most.

It seems to me that there is a lot of grandstanding and definetly the use of this site as a bully pulpit.

With no opposition here it seems that everyone just works themselves up into a lather with a lot of chest thumping.

Not much debating going on if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    ElTejano you're Chicano but you're also boring. Your phony LaRaza blather is about as original as blonde jokes--"The Klan with a Tan" is so 1998. Are you even capable of manufacturing an original idea? Let's try a little test--explain to the forum what it is about the Mexican national mindset that keeps Mexico in such abject poverty? Let's see if you're even capable of introspection and self-analysis. And let's strive valiantly not to even mention white people, just like a grown up.

ElT... you stole my quote. No fair .. I said that to you. I'll make you a deal.... drop the baloney about "your" land stolen and I won't have to make an issue of you plagarizing and stealing my comments.

I'm sure you get my drift.

Aztlan and Reconquista is a daydream that will never be fulfilled. Dream on!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I thought it made a point the first time and was so appropriate aand germain to Bob C's comments.

I thought you would be proud of me using your comments.

I promise to share any profits.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Tejano
    Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    ElT,

I gave you a fair shot when you came here...chatted with you about b-b-q'ing. But spouting this hateful rhetoric .. man, you're gonna lose your audience right away.

Militant? Why don't you use plain speech to say what you mean?

Equalize things?

I understand but as I observed the content of the board it seems you are asking me to post to a higher standard than most.

It seems to me that there is a lot of grandstanding and definetly the use of this site as a bully pulpit.

With no opposition here it seems that everyone just works themselves up into a lather with a lot of chest thumping.

Not much debating going on if you ask me.
    ElT .. you are just TOO funny! Who's the one whining about land being "stolen" and doing the Nazi talk? Do you really expect us not to get our "lather" up against claims like that?

And who's doing the old switcheroo?

Ahh ... maybe you should go back to b-b-q'ing and not debating unless you want to rise above the Aztlan daydream which will NEVER happen.

Have a nice day .. 'till we meet again.

BTW, I asked you some reasonable questions .. which you didn't address .. such as why do you support illegal immigration?

Are you a legal citizen of the United States?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Tejano,q-vo?What kind of bbq steak or cabeza?

LOL!! ElT, I'm starting to like you, you little dickens! Nice try in slithering away from my question. Now, once again, what is it about Mexico and it's inhabitants and/or gov't that has kept it in abject poverty for centuries? I know you started out on the right foot by explaining earlier that Americans outproduced Mexico in growing corn, but that's a given. Now what else is causing Mexico's poverty which makes it's citizen's storm our borders to work at minimum wage?

Yoohooo ElT, I'm waiting...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast