Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moving Forward knows what you're saying Gofer. Neither party is willing to die for the OBL, hence this venture to "sell" us horsecrap.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The deal is, they keep shoving us the BS about Dems=amnesty so we will just "shut up" and accept it as a "given." If people, all of a sudden, become silent on the issue, they will read that as "acceptance." They will feed us "Push Polls" showing that most people favor it, as they have before. It's up to us to dismiss that for the "Bovine Scatology" that it is and move forward.

I read the comment sections of newpaper articles across the country and what I find is almost a 95% stand against illegal immigration and amnesty. I believe our position is becoming stronger everyday. If they pass amnesty, the effects of that will hit hardest around the '08 elections and the Dems are certainly aware of that. Their base isn't very happy about this either. JMHO

As a Democrat of forty years, I'm going to agree with you.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel, the Dem's won because they wanted GW with less/no power, however, i feel that if they try and pass an amnesty bill they will be voted out 2008 .

Welcome robinen. Thanks for your support.

Thank you very much!!!

Banned
    MovingForward, are you advocating something like the Pence plan because you are worried about the new Dem majority, or do you believe comprehensive immigration reform is acceptable?

Robinen - welcome!

Wonder why no one has mentioned all the little ELLIS ISLANDs for the quick.......grab a cup of java, sign up and back over the border ya go, ILLEGAL.

Oh, yea.......PAID FOR BY THE GOOD OLE US of A

Yup....the Pence bill is certainly a tuffie! Sure does get rid of the ILLEGAL law breakers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am tired of having to pick between 2 evils! I been there and done that with the last Presidential race, now I am unsure of who the most evil was between Kerry and Bush, a toss up I think. I will not do that again, if I have to vote for one of 2 evils, I will just stay home and POUT instead!

YOU HEAR THAT SANTA CLAUS? I MEAN WHAT I SAY! YOU CAN JUST PUT ME ON THE NAUGHTY LIST.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'm sure the templates are already made for the printing presses showing people have the "papers" that they have returned. During the last amnesty, people were coming across the border with their "green amnesty" cards in hand.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast