Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If all they do is leave, touch base, and come back...what's the point?, other than to give the warm & fuzzy 'illusion' that it isn't amnesty.

It's kinda like Bush telling the world, "I'm doing everything in my power to secure this country"....earth to Bush...

Quote Originally Posted by mrazmerized
    If all they do is leave, touch base, and come back...what's the point?, other than to give the warm & fuzzy 'illusion' that it isn't amnesty.

It's kinda like Bush telling the world, "I'm doing everything in my power to secure this country"....earth to Bush...
    MRAZ
    I believe you have that backwards.

The ILLEGALS know it would be AMNESTY.
    It's us, the American citizens that they want to.... give the warm & fuzzy 'illusion' that it isn't amnesty.

Too bad we're not as ignorant as they had hoped
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think this movement will need something big to get the attention of the american public because i just dont see amnesty not getting enacted during 110th congress....I gave up when the democrats won the election, and i think you are blind if you think it wont pass the 110th congress.

One thing that ive notice from the electorate is, if you ask them whether they are for or against illegal immigration, 90% would say they are against it, but only a small number would actually go to the booth and base their vote on illegal immigration...It just dont seem like an important issue for them and a lot of them dont see anything wrong with amnesty if you can dress up the amnesty with some border enforcement.

You can fax them or call your representatives a million times,i just dont see this thing getting block...The only thing that saved the movement was the house republicans refusal to even debate anything but border enforcement...The amnesty passed by 62 votes in the senate...The majority of democrats + 19 republicans voted for it...do you really think it will be different in the house?...Bush will make sure he gets his GOP cross overs....

One thing that needs to be said is, if the amnesty was put on the house floor for a vote last year, i think it would have passed and this is the only reason why they didnt put it on the floor or refused to go in coference with the senate...The GOP house leadership and tancredo didnt want a vote on it because they were worried that the majority of the democrats + moderate republicans would have voted for it......right now, this bill easily passes the house and is a slam dunk in the senate...Bush will definatly sign it, therefore, what is the movement counting on??..The electorate dont care anyway.

sis wrote:

Wonder why no one has mentioned all the little ELLIS ISLANDs for the quick.......grab a cup of java, sign up and back over the border ya go, ILLEGAL.

Oh, yea.......PAID FOR BY THE GOOD OLE US of A

Yup....the Pence bill is certainly a tuffie! Sure does get rid of the ILLEGAL law breakers.
    I question whether they even have to go to the border. Could they just go to one of the 40 counsulates that are all over the country? A consulate is sovreign soil. What about all of the anchor babies that would be born while they are here working?

Nope, it doesn't set well with me.. I view it as sneaky back door amesty
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

....I gave up when the democrats won the election,
    You need to get out of the way then. Go on to the GOP elephant graveyard. The Pence amnesty will get no one elected in 2008. Neither will amnesty or grand amnesty. Whoever wants this, step up to the plate, do your deed, and pay the price.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    sis wrote:

Wonder why no one has mentioned all the little ELLIS ISLANDs for the quick.......grab a cup of java, sign up and back over the border ya go, ILLEGAL.

Oh, yea.......PAID FOR BY THE GOOD OLE US of A

Yup....the Pence bill is certainly a tuffie! Sure does get rid of the ILLEGAL law breakers.
    I question whether they even have to go to the border. Could they just go to one of the 40 counsulates that are all over the country? A consulate is sovreign soil. What about all of the anchor babies that would be born while they are here working?

Nope, it doesn't set well with me.. I view it as sneaky back door amesty
    Love your pretty avatar, NEWMEX

As a matter of fact, from what I remember from the HUGE pdf file that is the Pence plan.......there will be ELLIS ISLANDS all over the place and not necessarily on the border.

So, I do think you're correct.

Again, it's a mere coffee stop and on your way, jose.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whats the movement plan to block amnesty??..I hope it'll be something more then fax and phone calls and the mailing of bricks...How did that work out in the senate?? 62 lawmakers still voted for the thing eventhought they had a millions bricks mailed to them.

The only thing that would gain their attention is pribably a large rally against amnesty, but i dont think it will ever happens.

One thing that hurts this movement is the "racist" label...I beleive that a large amount of the electorate just dont want to be associate with the minute men or any similar groups because they just dont want to have the racist label being thrown at them, therefore, you will not see thounsands of americans rallying in the streets for this..you will get a few hundred at most.

One thing that could help the movement is if they could recruit african americans to their causes, but i doubt african americans would ever join this movement because a lot of them see themselves closer to latinoes then white americans.

Only thing that would cause african to join the movement would probably be a big time name like Obama or maybe jesse jackson or al sharpton, but they all are for the amnesty and there arent any popular black leader that supports the movement.

Anyway, if you guys have a plan on how to proceed on this illegal immigration debate, just let me know..i dont see how this thing could be block.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingForward
    Whats the movement plan to block amnesty??..I hope it'll be something more then fax and phone calls and the mailing of bricks...How did that work out in the senate?? 62 lawmakers still voted for the thing eventhought they had a millions bricks mailed to them.

The only thing that would gain their attention is pribably a large rally against amnesty, but i dont think it will ever happens.

One thing that hurts this movement is the "racist" label...I beleive that a large amount of the electorate just dont want to be associate with the minute men or any similar groups because they just dont want to have the racist label being thrown at them, therefore, you will not see thounsands of americans rallying in the streets for this..you will get a few hundred at most.

One thing that could help the movement is if they could recruit african americans to their causes, but i doubt african americans would ever join this movement because a lot of them see themselves closer to latinoes then white americans.

Only thing that would cause african to join the movement would probably be a big time name like Obama or maybe jesse jackson or al sharpton, but they all are for the amnesty and there arent any popular black leader that supports the movement.

Anyway, if you guys have a plan on how to proceed on this illegal immigration debate, just let me know..i dont see how this thing could be block.
    I don't know where you live or what your basis for this opinion is, but from where I sit, there appear to be plenty of black Americans who are as fed up with the flood of illegals as anyone. Just as blacks in many urban areas quickly found themselves at odds with Koreans and other Asians who crowded into traditionally black neighborhoods, my guess is that the combination of competition for jobs and the ascendancy of Latno gangs in urban and lower income areas is going to lead to similar turf wars and racial disharmony with the illegals and their supporters.

We're really not a part of organizing any Third World street protests. Your plans sound very much like the race based politics of Democrats.
    We're going to stick with being political. All Americans are welcome to assist. No one likes to be called any kinds of names for defending their country, but Americans are just going to have to toughen up and not fall into that game.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wooo Hooo......a live one.
    but where's the debate? This one's way too easy.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast