Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    McCain will have to offer a lot and viably back it up As of now he is still a no vote for me , no matter
    who endorses him
    McCain's campaign chief was just quoted as saying that McCain doesn't need to make any major overtures to conservatives.

So it seems like McCain was about as conservative as he is going to be at the CPAC event. It's just going to get worse with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care if the Heavens open up and endorse him. I cannot vote for McCain until he addresses the wide gap between him and us.
    What happens after the borders are secure?????
    If he doesn't address it, we're better off fighting a Dem than a Repub that can twist arms along with the Dems that want to award citizenship.
    Let McCain pay for his stance on this issue.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Most conservitive Americans, did not support Romney earlier in the election cycle. As contenders faded away conservitives held their nose and looked towards Romney to defeat McCain. Romney SUSPENDS his campaign. He can still take in contributions to his campaign. WHO donates to a canidate that has effectively left the race? Romney throws his chips in with McCain. Romney wants something. It is not for the unity of the party or security. If that were the case he could just keep his mouth shut until the caucus, come running down the floor and WAVE all of his delegates, and very teary eyed talk about how he is doing this to save the party.

As I stated in another thread voting for McCain is like voting in Bush! "Stay the course..." 100 years in Iraq..." "Iran..."! Why should any other country have a military when they can send the people they don't want here to police and globalize the whole World with our payments to the unconstitutional IRS?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Most conservitive Americans, did not support Romney earlier in the election cycle. As contenders faded away conservitives held their nose and looked towards Romney to defeat McCain. Romney SUSPENDS his campaign. He can still take in contributions to his campaign. WHO donates to a canidate that has effectively left the race? Romney throws his chips in with McCain. Romney wants something. It is not for the unity of the party or security. If that were the case he could just keep his mouth shut until the caucus, come running down the floor and WAVE all of his delegates, and very teary eyed talk about how he is doing this to save the party.
    He said at CPAC----he was dropping out due to concerns about national security and terrorists----and the fact that the Republican party must unite in order to win the fight. If he is endorsing McCain----it is because he feels that a Republican in office dealing with our national security issues/threats is better than a Dem.

If we remove all of the FEAR mongering, what does Romney look like?

He was runner up. He drops out. Millions of voters never even got a chance to vote. Thus they do not have an EFFECTIVE opinion. Romney makes that opinion for them. He knows what is best for Americans.

Ever get the feeling that all of this fear runs one into a corner?

When did Romney see the light and become a conservitive?

Hypothetically, terrorism is a concern for the next 30 yrs. Should I be affraid and only vote for a canidate based upon what he tells me is best for security? All other issues and records aside?

Romney never was a conservitive, his record could very well pass for a liberal Dem. The only spot he is considered conservitive is on fiscal policy. He is a damn good business man. Credit where credit is due. Business is the force behind illegal imigration. 80 percent of people oppose illegal immigration. Where does all the opposition come from? Money. business interest. Who does Romney throw in with? John McCain, while laying down the fear card. TRUMP!

delegates

I got an email from someone in the Ron Paul camp from Utah. Most of the Utah Romeny delegates refuse to vote for McCain even though Romney asked them to...they say they will vote for Ron Paul. now THAT ought to tell you something. GO RON PAUL!!!

I will never vote for THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

Delegates again.

I did find out that Romney's delegates now go to the "undeclared" catagory and they can vote for whoever they choose.

one by one ,they are all showing their true colors . I already knew not to trust anything that has survived that house of ill repute long ago . Even though Hunter did fool me for awhile .

We need to clean house yall .

Post comments about the endorsement here:

http://comments.breitbart.com/d8uq91d01/#comment-42502
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast