Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As far as the delegates go;

Dolly wrote:
    I believe that the state determines where the delegates will go!!
    jazzloversinc wrote:

Nope..they go into the undeclared catagory and can vote for whoever they choose. Up for grabs.
    jazzloversinc is correct, Romney may tell them who he would like them to vote for but they don't have to listen, they can vote for who they want.

Don't listen to the MSM, they don't know squat. They tell you what they want you to think. Especially Fox, Rupert Murdock supports Hillary and contributed heavily to her candidacy.

They have been shaping your thinking for a long, long time and most Americans fall for it.

No, there are no terrorist under your bed. If there are they came in from our open borders. We do not need a 100 year war to fend them off, this is the thinking of an insane person and the neo-cons who want us to do their dirty work for them. Let those in the Middle East fight their own wars.

As far as uniting the Republican party, I think it needs to die, get off life support. Start with a clean slate. Both parties have been corrupted beyond repair and do not represent the American people. They are two sides of the same coin, under the direction of the CFR and the globalist. In other words they are worthless.

MW
    Jazzloverinc wrote:

I got an email from someone in the Ron Paul camp from Utah. Most of the Utah Romeny delegates refuse to vote for McCain even though Romney asked them to...they say they will vote for Ron Paul. now THAT ought to tell you something. GO RON PAUL!!!
    Hmmm.........that's interesting because I heard that a lot of Romney's delegates were considering moving into the Huckster's camp, not McCain's (who knows).

Romney's endorsement of McCain confirms my initial thoughts of him. They weren't good thoughts either.

I wonder how Tancredo feels about Romney's move.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, well I guess I can't say I am surprised. These guys are just begging us to start a new party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Eventhough I dispise McPain, I would probably vote in this direction:

No For McPain:

If Hiliary wins and Obama is out.

Yes For McPain:

If Obama wins and Hiliary loses.

Of all 3 I fear the most is Obama due to the fact he still will not clarify his Muslim background which can hurt our National Security far worse. He is far more liberal than Ted "No Pants" Kennedy, that he makes Hiliary look Conservative. He is a total Marxist and his views are very dangerous for our Republic. Also to learn he is pushing his Global Tax.

At least with a Republican in office, as we have learn in the past, we can stop McPain. Remember we did acheive some victory away from Bush regarding Illegals. If we can do it, we can do it again. However, we will see in full color TV him blowing his top though

I miss Tom Tancredo!!! Waaaaaa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie

No For McPain:

Yes For McPain:

Of all 3 I fear the most is Obama due to the fact he still will not clarify his Muslim background which can hurt our National Security far worse. He is far more liberal than Ted "No Pants" Kennedy, that he makes Hiliary look Conservative. He is a total Marxist and his views are very dangerous for our Republic. Also to learn he is pushing his Global Tax.

At least with a Republican in office, as we have learn in the past, we can stop McPain. Remember we did acheive some victory away from Bush regarding Illegals. If we can do it, we can do it again. However, we will see in full color TV him blowing his top though

He will have nothing to lose if he gets into office...hes old and will have
    done what hes probably always invisioned and will do all this garbage
    hes tried to do as a senator. Hes nuts and a liar. Hes dangerous and
    we have been given every reason to worry.

See where Obama has been....senate bill #2433...he belongs in the UN
    not the US.

Cant we outsource McAmnesty to somewhere?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Berfie

No For McPain:

Yes For McPain:

Not, at least I'm not, the lesser of two evils mentality will never stop if we continue to vote this way! The MSM and Goldman Sachs (CFR elite) made Obama who he is just so we will think this way. Sorry I'm not falling for their game plan!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

CFR

CFR took some obscure jr. senator and made him a rock star..so they can go into Africa. Simple as that. There are plans for an African Union also. Africa is rich in oil and minerals. That is all.

You hit the nail on the head there jazz. Africa is the commodities market of the future. Tse-Tse flys and famine be damned. When Hollywood runs to Africa with all of there feel good intentions, when rocks stars stand in the light (stoned out their gourds) and point towards humanitarian causes, and show us the error of our ways concerning global justice for those with no voice, look out! Move over Rover I gotta dump truck.

Yes..

Yes..It hit me the other day..they have put forth Obama who has strong ties to Africa to start the New World Order control of the African Continent. He is already calling the president of Kenya..or whatever he is. We have been begged to go into Darfur for a couple of years. He has that poverty Act that is about to be passed in the senate which I'm sure has to do with Africa. Connecting the dots is fun! lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast