Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Everybody who calls please debrief us on your conversations!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Here's another link to find your own representative:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/
    The first link is better, you don't need a zip to find a Rep incase you are calling someone other than your own Rep. which I plan on. Great sight Oliver I have never seen that one!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:
    For those who don't know, including me, do we have a list of all house reps that we can post on this thread to make it easier to access???
    This link will take you to an alphabetical listing and then directly to their websites:

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml
    By the way you can get the zip off off there home town office there to have it ready because they will ask for it that is if you are calling someone other than your own Rep..
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    By the way you can get the zip off off there home town office there to have it ready because they will ask for it that is if you are calling someone other than your own Rep..

Good advice SoSad. I have already encountered that. As soon as they hear your zip and they know you aren't one of THEIRS, you can tell they tune you out!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Good advice SoSad. I have already encountered that. As soon as they hear your zip and they know you aren't one of THEIRS, you can tell they tune you out!
    Thats right Proud, I always think when I give them the one off their home town office (I hope they don't have caller ID ) LOL, Evidently they don't thank goodness, I hate to be called a liar

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Will be making some calls in the morning.

I am disgusted at this treatment of an American citizen. What kind of excuses did they try to spin to explain their behavior to these people?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth wrote
    What kind of excuses did they try to spin to explain their behavior to these people?
    Good question, AmericanElizabeth, I would like to know as well. There should be a congressional investigation into this matter. Who in the hell do these people think they are? Talk about abuse of power! Whoa! I wish America would wake up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE can certainly add, politely........that they have shown PUBLICALLY, how little RESPECT they have for our CONSTITUTION and our BILL of RIGHTS.

Americans don't take kindly to having their RIGHTS TRAMPLED by any elected official, CONSIDERING that they are merely TEMPORARILY gracing the Halls of Congress by the good will of the American people - who happen to pay their salaries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that I think about it.......

we need to call HAGEL and every other so-called VETERAN in the Senate and the House!!!

I say "so-called" because many of them {not all} are riding on very IFFY credentials concerning their awards.

Let's not forget to call CORNYN & KYLE {bite me}

some of the GOOD GUYS that should be informed are:
    Congressmen Shuler, Sali, Donnely

April
    I am on it!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast