Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is to everyone who does not think their phones calls count!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think LaRaza and those groups are backing up the protest with phone calls????

Why do you think an aide in Reid's office said we had better start calling because they were hearing only from the other side, many who can not speak English???

Aide after aide referred to phone calls on Capital Hill.

Aide after aide on our side said CALL

WE MUST CALL AND CALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

CALLING IS OUR MOST EFFECTIVE WEAPON AT THIS POINT

Okay guys get this....

I just called Grace Napolitanos office.
    Her aide was polite and soft spoken.
    I told him that I was appalled to hear that four senior citizens were mistreated and that a proud Vietnam Vet was detained for 45 minutes.

He said this to me:

Well, I would just like to explain what happened in this incident. I told him I would love to hear his explaination. He said...

Napolitano was leaving Guiterrez office and they were in the halls yelling at her. She chose not to respond.

I said....why did she choose not to respond?

He said...well, because they were acting inappropriatly by yelling.

I said.. well, I find it very difficult to believe that four American citizens would get on a plane, fly to dc on their own dime and then go to congress and misbehave in the hallways.
    I said.. are you aware that they were senior citizens and vets?
    He said yes.
    I said, are you aware that many seniors suffer from hearing loss and that is a disability? Perhaps they were not so much yelling as speaking loudly and with passion.
    He got quiet.

I said, you know, we have illegals in our streets marching and burning American flags and they dont get detained but four senior citizens one who is a vietnam vet get detained?

He thanked me for his call. What could he say really?

Banned
    PAF,

This was brilliant!!! And, thank you for posting!!! I can only say WOW!

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    This is to everyone who does not think their phones calls count!!!!!!!!!

Why do you think LaRaza and those groups are backing up the protest with phone calls????

Why do you think an aide in Reid's office said we had better start calling because they were hearing only from the other side, many who can not speak English???

Aide after aide referred to phone calls on Capital Hill.

Aide after aide on our side said CALL

WE MUST CALL AND CALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

CALLING IS OUR MOST EFFECTIVE WEAPON AT THIS POINT
    OK now Oliver, don't get testy we just want to make sure we are doing the right thing, most of us are fairly new at this phone calling. Last week I gave everyone their local zip, because I was affraid they would not take me seriouly and usually when they say call your Representatives
    they mean yours not everyone elses. But you and SIS went to DC so I'm sure you know more than us and we will do it your way, we just wanted to be sure, these are very important issues. Won't be long and we will all know what we are doing and things will be easier, we are going through a learning experience please be patient.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Great Job, Proud! Way to get the message across!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Okay guys get this....

I just called Grace Napolitanos office.
    Her aide was polite and soft spoken.
    I told him that I was appalled to hear that four senior citizens were mistreated and that a proud Vietnam Vet was detained for 45 minutes.

He said this to me:

Well, I would just like to explain what happened in this incident. I told him I would love to hear his explaination. He said...

Napolitano was leaving Guiterrez office and they were in the halls yelling at her. She chose not to respond.

I said....why did she choose not to respond?

He said...well, because they were acting inappropriatly by yelling.

I said.. well, I find it very difficult to believe that four American citizens would get on a plane, fly to dc on their own dime and then go to congress and misbehave in the hallways.
    I said.. are you aware that they were senior citizens and vets?
    He said yes.
    I said, are you aware that many seniors suffer from hearing loss and that is a disability? Perhaps they were not so much yelling as speaking loudly and with passion.
    He got quiet.

I said, you know, we have illegals in our streets marching and burning American flags and they dont get detained but four senior citizens one who is a vietnam vet get detained?

He thanked me for his call. What could he say really?
    That was great Proud, the guy I talked to said he didn't know about the incident! good for you, nice job!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Oliver!

I just called Guterrez' office and the aid answered the phone
    I told her who I was and why I was calling and her response was....

NOTHING. Not one word. The phone did not go dead. After the hello there was NOTHING. I said...hello? Hello? several times...dead air.

NICE.

SOSAD, lol

Trust me! They count CALLS!! Not emails or faxes but CALLS!!

They fear CALLS

> we're not testy, just crazy
    So much is happening that sometimes it gets ahead of some of us.

And remember, WE ARE AMERICANS who have one goal.....AMERICA's WELL BEING. Have confidence, when you make a call, that YOU are special and you expect to be treated with respect & consideration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Thanks Oliver!

I just called Guterrez' office and the aid answered the phone
    I told her who I was and why I was calling and her response was....

NOTHING. Not one word. The phone did not go dead. After the hello there was NOTHING. I said...hello? Hello? several times...dead air.

NICE.
    Like I mentioned above

FEAR
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Way to go everyone....we are making a difference! Lets keep it going Patriots! We are going to WIN!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast