Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

OK the first call to Napolitano, I said how dare her treat a vet like that and two elderly taxpaying citizens of this country like she did last week, He asked how I heard about it and I said it is all over the Internet and I am appalled a Rep would treat the taxpaying citzens that way, to bad they weren't so diligent with illegals.
    Then he said madam what town are you from and your zip, I screwed up and said Chig. which is Gutierrez and gave them the zip for Napolitano, then I realized what I did and said what does it matter where I'm from this Vet protected this whole country not just his state, as do all of congress, so can the STRIVE act it is not in the best interest of this country or it's citizens. That pissed him off and he said madam I will pass your message on and slammed the phone down in my ear.

Oh boy, hope the day gets better can only go up hill from here, ehh!!
    Better double check my notes make sure my towns and zips are correct! They are very touchy about this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SUGGESTION:

Please tell them your state. They MUST be made to realize that this is an AMERICAN PROBLEM and that AMERICANS, no matter where we live, STAND UNITED

It doesn't matter if I'm from Mars...........They won't get away with treating Americans and American VETERANS in this offensive manner!!!

Tie their underwear in knots
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SUGGESTION:

Please tell them your state. They MUST be made to realize that this is an AMERICAN PROBLEM and that AMERICANS, no matter where we live, STAND UNITED

It doesn't matter if I'm from Mars...........They won't get away with treating Americans and American VETERANS in this offensive manner!!!

Tie their underwear in knots
    HA HA thats exactly what I did,They really pissed me off so I was thinking the same as you.
    The girl in Gutierrez office did not speak that great of English but I started out right away with my name and state and then just keep talking, she said she wasn't aware of the incident right, Then I told her what I thought of the STRIVE act and said Mr. Gutierrez needs to put the best interest of his country first and this bill is no more that another amnesty and the majority of Americans are not going to agree with this, we want our laws enforced and enforcement threw attrition,can't remember what else I said I was on a roll, getting mad helps. Said she would pass my message on, I said you do that please. AH, I feel better!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

That is what I am doing, they do not seem really thrilled, but they are saying they will pass the message on.

I am getting the same response. I told her the same thing Sis and So Sad have said. I told her, "It shouldn't matter where I'm from, this kind of treatment of our vets is unacceptable!"
    And of course she replied, "I'll pass the message along sir..."
    Yeah right...and I'm really the Queen of England in disguise! I hope the message gets passed on, not passed over.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

That is what I am doing, they do not seem really thrilled, but they are saying they will pass the message on.

Thats good, they do represent all of us and I don't know about you but I'm sick of playing their games.
    Just finished my writing my faxes out and am going to send them, I still have to call pelosi and give her my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    I am getting the same response. I told her the same thing Sis and So Sad have said. I told her, "It shouldn't matter where I'm from, this kind of treatment of our vets is unacceptable!"
    Yeah right...and I'm really the Queen of England in disguise! I hope the message gets passed on, not passed over.
    SIPPY & EVERYONE!!!

Trust me........they COUNT every call

No matter what hogwash they speak...........THEY COUNT and they sure as hell pass it on
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    The sad part is they may not pass it on, if your not in their area and your vote does not count for them they could care less what you think, its all about the votes not your opinion unless you are a constituent. Unless of course your voting for the president, so anyone running for president is going to care. Thinking we are a voter in their area does give us a little more power.

Would that be just for this treatment of the Vet or for all Bills they are passing , is it better for them to believe we are in there area when it comes to passing bills?
    Sorry I need to have this staight before we start calling on all these immigration bills and such tomorrow. I surly want my calls to count.

I will give Texas a local zip, going to start calling those here real soon!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast