Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Excuse me! what does this mean? ROTFLMAO ,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    So Sad, it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    So Sad, it means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off.
    Thanks sippy, sis told me before what LMAO was but the first half, just could not figure out, sometimes I'm completely baffled, shoot maybe she told me and I just didn't remember, been one heck of a day!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Perlmutter... will pass on the message. I also told him that Americans are fed up with congress ignoring them on the issue of illegal immigration and we want something done about it! He let me know that there would be bills coming up regarding immigration. I informed him that if he voted for AMNESTY in any way, shape or form... I will not vote for him again!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ROCK!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    WE ROCK!
    According to the news they are really going to be giving these rally's tomorrow alot of coverage

Lou Dobbs is having a special wed, night in Hazelton PA. on illegal immigration. should be good!

April
    JAK wrote:
    Gutierrez... They are not answering the phone! I left a message WITH A ZIP CODE!!
    I had to leave a message for Gutierrez as well! I got people on all the others! Sounds like everyone had a productive day! Way to go !! Great start to the week!!!

WE

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My prayers are being answered

MARCH you fools.............MARCH YOUR FEET OFF

MARCH - MARCH - MARCH yourselves right into OBLIVION!!!!

YahOOOOOO
    The games have begun, lol

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My prayers are being answered

MARCH you fools.............MARCH YOUR FEET OFF

MARCH - MARCH - MARCH yourselves right into OBLIVION!!!!

YahOOOOOO
    The games have begun, lol
    I agree, but they could have given hold their feet to the fire alittle coverage.

AND CARRY ALOT OF MEXICAN FLAGS!!!AND YELL FOR US TO GO BACK TO EUROPE!

JAK
    WE ROCK!
    According to the news they are really going to be giving these rally's tomorrow alot of coverage

Lou Dobbs is having a special wed, night in Hazelton PA. on illegal immigration. should be good!
    When they give coverage to these ?????? after we make our calls to congress and we have MADE OUR DEMANDS...then I think we should all start calling EVERYONE THAT GAVE COVERAGE TO THEIR MARCH AND IGNORED OURS!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast