Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

expertise

Ok, Darlene, now, how'd ya do that?

I'm relatively new to computers.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thank you...of course I had read that...

MJ

This is very scarey. No way so far to know how to avoid it or protect yourself and no cure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oops, same website different section.

..report disturbing crawling, stinging, and biting sensations, as well as non-healing skin lesions, which are associated with highly unusual structures.

Images above: Objects emerging from lesion on child's lip at 200x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These structures can be described as fiber-like or filamentous, and are the most striking feature of this disease. In addition, patients report the presence of seed-like granules and black speck-like material associated with their skin.

Although skin symptoms are of particular interest to this foundation and are extremely troubling to patients, they are also a vital clue that something is terribly wrong with the body. More significant than skin symptoms, in terms of the diminished quality of life of the individual with this illness, are symptoms unrelated to skin, to include Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Fibromyalgia (ME), joint pain, and significant problems with concentration and memory.

Remarkably, not all people with this disease have overt skin lesions, as some individuals report intact skin. The troubling sensations and accompanying physical structures, are the consistent clues to this infectious process.

How can these unknown fibers be described?

The unknown fibers associated with skin lesions can be described as coenocytic (aseptate), smooth-walled, branching, filamentous objects. The fibers have been analyzed by FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy) and have tentatively been identified as cellulose.

The elongated fibers are often twisted into balls or what appear to be bundles of fibers, as they grow within the skin. Many people refer to these bundles as fiber balls, fuzz balls, or lint balls. The fibers are clearly hyphae-like structures, and yet, do not fall within the description of known hyphae or pseudohyphae. The fibers are most often white, but are also consistently seen as blue, black, and rarely red.

These fibers exhibit a high degree of autofluorescence and are not textile derived.
    Image showing striking autofluorescence of fibers from child's lip skin lesion. Nothing was added to skin sample, except Gel/Mount mounting media and coverslip. Image is an overlay of red and blue images. Imaging was done using an Olympus Provis Microscope which employs standard wavelengths for rhodamine (Excitation 550 nm/ Emission/565 nm ) and Fluoroscein/alexa 488 (Excitation 494 nm/Emission 519nm).

curiouspat

I posted the directions in your mail.

Darlene

That is messed up! Well, it could be an STD and the child could have contracted it in the birth canal but it didn't manifest until later.

That is so messed up! My skin is crawling. Funny how it looks evenly spaced across the lip. Almost like a cat scratch or the prongs of a fork.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gawd! I cant imagine how horrible it would be to be striken with this freak-show disease. "Things" emerging from lesions? Ewwwwww!

std

Dixie, So far , can't see that it's an STD. Let me keep searching for a while.. There's a lot to go through. Any Bio-scientists out there?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Please please please........

May only the invader's supporters contract this ailment.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop
    Please please please........

May only the invader's supporters contract this ailment.
    AMEN!

TIME'S UP!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast