Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The New Definition of a Racist

I'm new to the forum, I joined last week. I've lived in Northern California for most of my life, I love my state, at least the way it used to be. I've moved within my town twice in the last 3 yrs. I scraped every penny I had to buy my first home in a nice middleclass neighborhood .Then the illegals started moving in. Drunken parties every weekend, mariachi music blaring til all hrs of the night, garbage tossed over into my yard. I decided to move before it got even worse, to sell my home while it still had some value. By the standards of Mexico, illegals and even some US Citizens in our country, feeling this way makes me a racist. I scraped together more money to buy another house in a better neighborhood, imagine my surprise when it started happening all over again this time even worse, besides the blaring music, and drunken parties , I looked out my back window on more than one occasion to see grown men in their 30's and 40's urinating in broad daylight. I got my video camera and taped this, called the police and guess what they did? NOTHING. Didn't even show up. Time to move again. I now spend a huge chunk of my income on another house . Illegals have invaded every aspect of life in the town I live in except for my new neighborhood( for now anyway) my home is my only sanctuary where I can live without feeling like I'm in Tijuana. It's money well spent. From the minute I drive out of my neighborhood I have to be careful when I drive through an intersection some Illegal doesnt blind side me, I can't tell you the number of times I've had to slam on my brakes when a pregant latino woman with a stoller and 3 kids trailing behind her crosses against the big orange hand, if I accidently hit her god knows she will probably end up owning everything I have. I go to the store I hear spanish, I go to the bank I hear spanish. I go to the doctor, the latino receptionists are blaring Mexican music right there in the waiting room ! Feeling this way I must be a racist. I know people who who have legally immigrated to this country, they filled out their papers waited and became a citizen. They talk glowingly of the U.S., they say how fortunate they feel , how much they love this country and how proud they are to be American. This is the kind of immigrant America was built upon. Illegals do not feel this way, they despise us, our culture our ways. They are jealous of what we have and want it for themselves. I'm a racist because I live in America and I want it to feel like I live in America, not Mexico. I want to watch baseball and eat hot dogs, I want to drive down the streets of my town and not see the Mexican flag, pinatas, hear Mexican music and Spanish. I'm tired of them cramming their culture down my throat every minute of the day. The thing that ENRAGES me the most is their sense of entitlement, their demands that they have the same rights as we do and the fact that I should just accept it with a smile on my face. My 78 yr old grandmother can't survive on just social security, she must still work full time. She got laid off last yr and cannot get a job because the illegals all have them. She is still looking. Once she gets too old to work I'm sure our government will take care of her like they take care of the illegals. Our politicians want to make them all citizens, they don't stop to think what will happen down the road. Once they are able to vote, with their astronomical birthrates in a not so distant future they will be the majority. Then they will vote in a Latino government and our present politicians will be left scratching their heads wondering what happened? They only think about today. Once these people suck America dry, turn it into a third world wasteland like the one they left behind, what then? I guess they will invade the Candian border and start making their demands all over again. I'm sorry for the long post, sometimes it helps to vent. Being on this forum I realize there are many people that feel the same way I do.

Welcome. I don't know how you stand it. I do hope you are careful, as there are so many rapists and murders being committed by these people...I'm glad you are in a better neighborhood now.

You need to send your post, to everyone of your Reps. and the Prez, Vice Prez and your party leaders.

Tell them you are afraid. I have told them they don't think far enough into the future to see what they are doing, not only with this immigration mess, but with globalization.

I've told them they take care more of illegals than they do our own elderly
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Welcome diana. It wrenches my heart reading your post as it has cost you a-lot. It sound a lot worse in your area than it is in mine.

See if you can get a city councilman to listen to you about crime and trash in your area so they could put pressure on the Police.

This is a real shame.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Welcome Diana. I thought you were describing Winston-Salam, N.C or any other city in the Tar-Heel state

Hi Diana, welcome,
    I think a lot of this is brought on whereby illegals do the multi-family housing. As we all know, mortgage companies grant home loans to illegals. The illegals then move 2 or more families in, regardless of the zoning.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

How close are you to Barbara Boxer's office? You can ask for a personal meeting with her assistant, ask why she supports giving California back to Mexicans.

Same for your Congressional rep. If your rep is Hispanic, well, you are probably out of luck. You should ask your rep to come stay one night at your old house!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have the same exact experience here in El Cajon, CA in San Diego County. Now some may say what do you expect, you live next to Mexico, they've always had masses of Mexicans. Sure San Diego has had a long relationship with Mexico, but my neighborhood was still always a part of the United States, that is until just five years ago...gee, since Jorge Booch has been in office, what a coincidence..yeah right. Ever since Jorge started spouting his "Dont call it amnesty, amnesty" plan, huge numbers of Mexicans started moving into my neighborhood, like a human tsunami.

Where a few years back, you would never see a car with Mexico license plates unless you went to San Ysidro (near the border), now they are everywhere here. There are more cars here with Mexico license plates than all other out of state plates combined. And in the same five years since they have invaded our neighborhood, virtually every type of crime has skyrocketed, everything from grafitti, vandalism, car burglary, car theft (mine included), carjacking, home invasion robberies, liquor store robberies, drive-by shootings, gang banger murders (13 alone in 2004) etc., not to mention the huge numbers of DUI and Hit & Run accidents. We never had any of these types of problems until the illegal Mexicans started invading. How do I know they are Mexicans? Maybe because they all drive around in their cars with Mexico license plates, in a Mexican flag license plate frame, with a Mexican flag banner hanging from the rear view mirror, with a Calvin and Hobbes window sticker of a sombrero wearing character pissing on an outline of the U.S.A. or the words "La Migra" or "Gringos", all the while blasting Mariachi music at 180 decibels at all hours of the day and night.

What was once a clean, quiet, safe small American city has been, in only five years transformed into a decrepit, dirty, grafitti covered, crime infested, gang banger, Mexican barrio. And what has local government done about it? Nothing at all. In fact the City of El Cajon actually remodeled its city emblem, to show the American flag being morphed into a Mexican flag.

See the Stars And Stripes being morphed into the Mexican tri-color flag

Our local government has rolled over to the mass invasion, acting like PC wimps, actually welcoming the invasion, because they are afraid of offending the masses of Mexican invaders. Our one local hospital, El Cajon Valley Hospital, a mainstay of the community for forty years, was closed three years ago, bankrupted due to treating the masses of illegal Mexicans that packed its emergency room every day. All of the local schools, once decent schools for our children, have been over run by the huge numbers of illegals children along with their prolific litters of anchor babies. Drive by any school at let out time and you will barely see a kid who is not Mexican. Mothers come to pick up their kids, pushing double and triple strollers with more babies, with more toddlers in tow behind, none speaking a word of English.

Every facet of American life has nearly been replaced with Mexican culture and language and along with it came crime, grafitti, filth, vandalism, you name it. It is hard to believe how quickly an American city can be destroyed by these invaders. Thay claim to be coming here for a better life, yet they've transplanted all the things they claim to be fleeing from.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I live in NH where they aren't yet so bold as to pull any crap like this. But I know that if I stay apathetic it is definitely coming. That's why I post here and do what I do as an ALIPACtivist".

Diana, welcome to Alipac and you are in the right place. I've been here for almost one year and have read so many stories such as yours. This is happening all over the country but I do realize that California was one of the first to be hit and has suffered probably more than any other State. Well, the illegals are catching up with the rest of the good ol' USA. I see it where I live in NC just about every day.

You did mention something about once the illegals destroy the USA will they migrate to Canada. I don't think so at least if the average citizen there has any say. I've checked out some Canadian websites and the citizens there are disgusted too with both their massive legal and illegal invasions brought to them by politicians just like the congresscritters in the USA. They don't want them. Neither does Europe or Australia, other first world countries that are being destroyed by masses from third world countries and at the invitation of corrupt wealthy politicians and corporate elites that are destroying the middle classes and further destroying the poor of countries that have maintained sustainable lifestyles for most of their citizens, at least in the past. A few rich buggars are lining their pockets and becoming more rich by all this flooding of rich nations by poor nations.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    I live in NH where they aren't yet so bold as to pull any crap like this. But I know that if I stay apathetic it is definitely coming. That's why I post here and do what I do as an ALIPACtivist".
    My parents live in upstate NY in the Adirondack Park and are close to both Vermont and the Quebec borders. Since my parents live close to a major interstate that stretches from Montreal to NYC and beyond by connecting with other interstates and through other major cities all the way to Wash DC, they do read and hear about on the news of many police stops with questionable foreigners sneaking across the Canadian border. Still, where they live in a national park there are few illegals. There's mountains, lakes, forests but not many jobs except seasonal type for all the tourists during certain times of the year. A well known saying/bumper sticker in these parts is, "If they call it the tourist season, then why can't I shoot at them?"

When visiting my parents they often take us sightseeing and across a ferry ride and into Vermont. Beautiful and well-to-do state that so far I don't believe is flooded yet by illegal aliens. In fact, last summer we ate in Burlington at a very good Mexican restaurant that as far as I could see didn't employ any hispanics, at least not by the wait staff.

Now that I've let the cat out of the bag about portions of two States that are not yet flooded by illegals, I hope you all aren't going to try to move there soon because at least the Adirondack park region of upstate NY is still mostly uncrowded and beautiful with little development. I may retire someday to this area and I like my space thank you. I'd rather deal with a few black bears and some cold winters than hoards of people.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast