Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is Globalism. The purpose of Globalism is One World Government. the purpose of One World Government is to control the masses along the lines of employed poverty, world wide, to benefit a handful of feudal lords.

There is no question about it. Illegal immigration is the tool being used to take out the Americans through financial disempowerment and debt burdens that coupled with a declining economy can not be repaid meaning we will be in a sense bankrtupted and forced to work it off. Our demographics are changing so that the American will no longer count at the employment office or the ballot box.

We are being taken out.

Why?

Americans are the only ones that would have otherwise had the power, will and freedom and means to stop it.

If we do not see this for what it really is and face it squarely and directly and stop it now, then there will be a point of no return for the American People.

This is not a conspiracy theory. It is a fact. This Presidency and much of the US Congress has been placed in their positions to bankrupt, impoverish and overwhelm the American People to break us and to prevent our ability to stop Globalism and One World Government.

Bush and Cheney and half of the United States Senate are Traitors Supreme.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY and do it now.

We can not stop it while Bush and Cheney are in the White House.

HR 635 is a legislation in the US House of Representatives to begin investigations to impeach George Bush. It needs to be amended to add Cheney and have all suspected infractions added. Then the US House of Representatives can impeach and send the matter over to the US Senate to remove this pair from the White House.

We can not sustain until 2009. It will be too late and beyond the point of no return.

We have to do this now.

This legislation started out in December with 7 sponsors. It now has 32. Call your Congressman and in no uncertain terms tell them you want this pair out of the White House and you want them out NOW.

Dennis Hastert will then become President to finish the term of George Bush. He is a teacher from Illinois. While he has supported many of the President's policies, I see nothing in his background to indicate he did that for any reason other than this is normally what Speakers of the Majority Party do when their "man" is in the White House. I believe Hastert is an American and with Bush and Cheney OUT, he will do right by the American People and stop this Madness.

It is the only hope we have to stop this. This is the system our Founding Fathers gave us to deal with such a situation.

Lets use the provisions they gave us and do our jobs as Americans to save our country and by so doing save ourselves.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, again, Judy.

I wish what you say about Globalism wasn't true, but I know that it is and it is scary.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by bit_o_Ruckus
    Just my opinion but!

I have been wondering when people were going to connect the dots, and figure out this is a result of Globalization, NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO, and Pappy, & Baby Bush/Clintoniestas, NEW WORLD ORDERbit-o-Ruckus
    Its been the opinion in my household too. We've spoken many times about the Pappy being tied into all this too. Our evil media doesn't ever talk about the Carlisle Group and what they're doing and who's fingers are in the pot and remember the Tri-lateral Commission? NEW WORLD ORDER!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Where is the outrage

I remember my mother reading a book titled "A Nation of Sheep" in the early 60's. I think that that is exactly what we have become. I'm not trying to be insulting to women but I think that our society has been feminized to the point that we are becoming wimps. We had 1/2 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles last week demanding we run our country their way. Is there any chance we could be a little less accommodating.

AndyT
    I can't say that I agree with that. Most women arent wimpy at all. If you would ask my husband he would tell you I can be pretty darn mean when I'm ticked off

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ah Diana I do not envy you. I live in Gresham, Oregon, a suburb of Portland, and yes we have our fair share here, but they are only so bold and cocky in pocket areas. Otherwise they seem to try to keep to themselves.

Unfortunately, they are cocky where I live, we live in a complex of 35 units, where were are one of two American tenants. Our kids have been subjected to a lot of nastiness at the hands of not only the Hispanic kids, but the kids parents.

I too get tired of the things like the loud music, seeing the gangsters, and the public urination. There's more.....it justs get under your skin to see our own cutlure in our own country being forcibly pushed aside to accomodate someone else's.

As I have said before, use that frustration, channel it and make waves with every politician you can contact. When enough Americans have had all they can take, and are really down the politicians throats, they will either have to listen and bend to our will, or get voted out.

Keep being frustrated, write, call, fax, heck, yell at them all till they do something about it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Where is the outrage

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I remember my mother reading a book titled "A Nation of Sheep" in the early 60's. I think that that is exactly what we have become. I'm not trying to be insulting to women but I think that our society has been feminized to the point that we are becoming wimps. We had 1/2 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles last week demanding we run our country their way. Is there any chance we could be a little less accommodating.
    andyt,

I have to agree with you here about our society becoming feminized. Men, especially white men have felt the brunt of this.

I've learned a great deal about the radical feminist agenda and the many ways they have harmed this and other industrialized countries. This I became aware of in the past four years or so through of all things going through a nasty divorce, learning about how divorce laws were changed about 3 1/2 decades ago that led to now a 50% divorce rate for 1st marriages. Divorce rates are higher for 2nd and 3rd marriages. The family unit has been destroyed.

Radical feminists are deeply entrenched in the divorce industry that some of us call an extortion racket. Not only do they make life hell for fathers whose wives leave them but they have harmed women whose husbands can now much more easily commit adultery and abandonment without suffering financially or at least not suffering AS MUCH financially as they would have before no-fault divorce laws were enacted.

Single parent households are increasing, usually headed by mothers and are a large group of the newly poor. This costs society more in terms of welfare by poverty-stricken single parent families. In many cases, when a marriage breaks up, the lawyers and many others who profit drain the financial resources out of the divorcing family. Usually the family house has to be sold to help pay legal fees. Retirement savings are drained, etc. Lawyers charge in the triple digits but are usually a necessary evil in a divorce. If your spouse is adamanent about getting one in most cases there's no choice but to hire a lawyer to avoid or minimize future financial nightmares. The majority of divorces are NOT a mutual decision (80% or higher), especially when there are minor children.

One of the most common causes of bankruptcy, along with job loss and major medical expenses, is divorce. So bankruptcy lawyers profit too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

AndyT
    I can't say that I agree with that. Most women arent wimpy at all. If you would ask my husband he would tell you I can be pretty darn mean when I'm ticked off
    While I see where AndyT is coming from, I think it also needs to be taken into consideration that in many cases the women have had to take over the reins when it comes to politics because men became discouraged when it looked like nothing was ever going to change. In many ways, men are less tenacious than women when it comes to fighting a cause and therefore they were the first to say, "Why should I vote? My vote doesn't count anyway." I've never heard a woman say that but I've heard plenty of men say it over the last ten years or so.

So while I see that the country in general has been kicked around to a point where not many believe in it anymore, I think it is the women who either have more time (as in my case because I could conceivably just not work at all and my husband would still support me) or take the time to write the letters and fight the fight.

In addition, I think a great deal is left up to the retirees who have the time to fight and who have the time to sit back and see what is really going on. People who are working, raising a family, having a social life and doing all the other normal things people do on this earth don't always have time to flip through the news channels. And, in my opinion, that is how it got to be almost too late before the real battle over whether or not twenty million illegal aliens are going to have a pathway to instant citizenship or not. After all, some young people have to work two or three jobs per family just to pay the rent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks

Here is something that I would like to see ALIPAC do. I want us to have a thread for people to post their stories of what has and is happening to them due to illegal immigration. I am going to start copying and pasting stories (names withheld of course) and send them to my representatives to give them the AMERICAN citizens side of the story! I am sick to death of stories of the poor illegals. Well it is time that the American citizens stories be heard!

Jobs being lost, crime, drugs, neighborhoods being destroyed. There are MANY stories to tell. What do you think?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    <<<<Don’t look now folks, but Yesterday’s Conspiracy Theories, are quickly becoming Today’s Conspiracy Facts. >>>
    bit_o_ruckus

Well if that is the case, then nothing can be done about the illegal situation in this country. The things you mention will just have to 'come to pass'.... will it not?[/quote]
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Oh it CAN be done! We need to pass HB4437 Enforcement only and give then a few months to pact it up and leave. They were not invited her, they have nothing to offer us, and they are a burden.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast