Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Diana, welcome to ALIPAC.

I'm just so sad to hear this experience.

I wish those of us not in California and the border states had known more about it before it spread all over the country.

We needed to be doing what we are doing now almost 20 years ago.

I just in our defense, we thought we were paying people to take care of our borders and enforce our immigration laws. We'll we were paying, they just weren't doing. Hey, that must be where they came up with that idea about "Jobs Americans Won't Do'. They were talking about themselves.

We need to fire them all, impeach this president and vice president and gets some real Americans in there to do the job we pay them to do.

Again, I'm so sorry that we didn't start earlier and take care of beautiful California...one of our loveliest treasures....ruined because politicians sold you out to foreign nationals.

Some days when I look at the basic simplicity of it all, how they did it, how we in other areas of the country were so blind to it....it's really just numbing that this could happen to our nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reptile- I don't think that you are being completely honest. I lived in San Diego for years and El Cajon has been seedy since the homeless were driven out of downtown to put in the Gas lamp Quarter. El Cajon is seedy because greedy landlords started renting through HUD. I know there are more Hispanics there since Bush but that's true anywhere in the Southwest. I think it really went to shit after the first amnesty. I was back in San Diego recently and drove by a school yard in San Marcos. Every child was Hispanic. San Marcos used to be a nice bedroom community.
    I think I'd come close to losing it if I saw the window sticker you described. Where is the outrage?

Vermont sounds almost too good to be true. How is the fishing? The only thing that worries me is that they elected Dean. But who am I to talk I live in Texas and we elected DubYA.

To diana717:

I truly understand how you feel. I sympathize with the mess you've had to experience.
    I agree with most of what you've written, but there are some things that I do not agree with.
    America has citizens living here who are from many different countries and cultures. I feel we all have the liberty as Americans to celebrate our distinct cultures from St. Patrick's Day to Cinco de Mayo; so I cannot say that one is shoving one's culture down the throats of others since many Americans hail from distinct cultures.
    We assimilate, but we still celebrate who we are individually and historically.

However, the fact that your 'neighbors' were doing things to infringe on your Constitutional right to the 'quiet enjoyment' of your own personal surroundings is unspeakable. You should not have had to experience such things!

I think that a lot of the problems involving crime and the illegal issues are due to the fact that the majority of illegals entering the US are uneducated and from lower socio-economic environments which unfortunately will sometimes include individuals who have had no emphasis on positive morals, values, and respect for the boundaries of others.

I do know that there are also illegals in this country who are hard working with decent values and are merely trying to seek a better way of life.

Having said this,
    I am totally against illegal immigration and undocumented workers of any sort; especially when it has expanded to the point that it has created problems within the systems, laws, and economic stability of our own country.

I have been to Mexico and have seen the abject poverty there.
    It is sad.
    I would rather that the US support assisting Mexico in building its own economy from within than to have our own upset by the uncontrolled influx of illegals into this country.

I have been to Mexico and have seen the abject poverty there.
    It is sad.
    Just wait a bit. That's what we'll have here in a bit.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Bornbredhere--- Don't you think that there is a big difference in the way "diversity "is touted where the diverse cultures are not expected to assimilate and we are expected to accept their values and forsake our own and the once hallowed concept of the melting pot ? Wow talk about a run on sentence.

<<<<<Don't you think that there is a big difference in the way "diversity "is touted where the diverse cultures are not expected to assimilate and we are expected to accept their values and forsake our own and the once hallowed concept of the melting pot ?>>>>>

Most definitely! ...and THAT is what pisses me off about these protests. Demanding something that is NOT legally yours to begin with.
    Come to this country LEGALLY. Assimilate, and then celebrate your culture all you want.
    Hey, I love the diversity in this country. I grew up in a northern city populated by majority Polish, Irish, and Italian, and learned to love the food.
    I attend the Greek festival here in Georgia every year, as well as Oktoberfest in North Georgia. Celebrate St. Patricks Day with the best of them, 'cause you know on March 17, everybody's Irish!
    And I love Juneteenth and Cinco de Mayo at the local parks.

Difference is.... these folks are American citizens who vote, pay taxes, are are legal.

America has citizens living here who are from many different countries and cultures. I feel we all have the liberty as Americans to celebrate our distinct cultures from St. Patrick's Day to Cinco de Mayo; so I cannot say that one is shoving one's culture down the throats of others since many Americans hail from distinct cultures.
    We assimilate, but we still celebrate who we are individually and historically.

In California I can tell you that's exactly what's happening. You cannot go into a bank, or even the GROCERY store without hearing Spanish. Many stores have cashiers that only speak Spanish and any specials etc are announced over the loud speaker in you guessed it, SPANISH.

Every corner there is a Mexican selling oranges and flowers. The worse is when they make their kids stand on the freeway entrance hoping that sympathy will sell their products. There are taco and burrito stands everywhere. They are shoving Mexico down our throats out here. I almost forget the many mexican flags that hang from balconies and the flag stickers on the back of cars.... it's truly depressing when you live in America and can't get a job unless you're bilingual.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

andyt, El Cajon, while not the most affluent area of San Diego, used to still be a part of the United States. I have lived here for thirty years straight, and we never had the numbers and types of crimes we now experience since the invasion starting with Bush taking office. Sure, there were the crimes that most all areas have, but I was never afraid to go out at night, like many are now today.

Sure we had lowlifes of all types, but we never had the Mexican gang banger thugs that now occupy most apartment complexes and hang out on the street corners. Sure we had tweakers and welfare slugs, but these American slimeballs didn't live 20-30 per one/two bedroom apartment like the illegals we have now. Come and see it now and you wouldn't recognize it as a part of the United States.

Many stores have been replaced with bodegas, mercados, carnecerias, tortillerias, pastellerias and pinata shops. Billboards are now mostly in Spanish, grafitti covers nearly every exposed surface, not just in the lowlife back alleys. In every small strip mall like on Second Street and on Washington Ave. are now WIC/AFDC food stamp voucher outlets, with the parking lots always filled with cars with Mexico license plates. Go into any grocery store and you'd be lucky to see 2 or 3 out of 10 people who speak English. And as far as crime goes, although we were never like La Jolla or Scripps Ranch, etc., we never had the drive-by shootings to worry about, we never had the property crimes and car theft at the epidemic levels we have today. There were 1,090 stolen cars in 2004, with the national average being 421 per 100K people. So El Cajon with 1132 per 100K has nearly triple the national average. Every crime statistic category is higher than the national average except for rape.

I know other areas most certainly have faced the same type influx, but we have a total invasion going on here, all those lower end apartment complexes instead of having single occupants, families, couples and seniors, are now commonly packed with 20 to 30 Mexicans per unit, sometimes more. The El Cajon PD recently had to create a new anti-gang task force in Feb. to combat the numbers of new gang bangers that have converged on our city. So if you think El Cajon was no paradise before, I don't disagree , but I can tell you now it is an absolute Mexican barrio.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Vermont sounds almost too good to be true. How is the fishing? The only thing that worries me is that they elected Dean. But who am I to talk I live in Texas and we elected DubYA.
    I don't know if Vermont is too good to be true because I've only visited a handful of times for day trips and mostly in areas near Lake Champlain and next to the NY border. I don't know about the fishing because I don't fish and I hear the very long Lake Champlain is very polluted. We visited a museum last summer that told us just how polluted. There were displays of all the fishes that can be found in the lake. I wouldn't want to eat anything caught out of this lake. I do hear Vermont has great winter sports. I agree with you that Dean leaves much to be desired. In fact, he is a total moron and I do believe an open borders left wing nut job.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast