Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, their prior actions/voting while in office is also part of Roy Beck's grading. Therefore, based on what Huckabee did while in office, there should be NO WAY that he is bumped to EXCELLENT!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I don't think it's right to smear Roy Beck after all he has done. We can disagree with this, but let's contact them and let them know how we feel (NICELY).
    NumbersUSA has been largely responsibly for helping to stop previous amensty bills!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Hucklebee seems to be willing to repudiate any of his prior beliefs in order to be elected.
    Gee, that sounds like flip-flopping to me!! But I guess if the Huckster and McAmnesty change postions on something it's okay.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

so Apache what la raza branch do you work for?
    Roy Beck should not be fired. No one likes what we have to chose from.
    Roy Beck is the reason Amnesty was not passed in the last couple of years.
    he is a stable man who teaches methodist sunday school.
    he is very aware politcally and would never take a pay-off.
    I have spoke with those who work at Numbersusa several times and they are great people.
    I suggest you are a troll trying to throw mud on a great Enforcement Org.
    Banned

People need to quit being so hard on Roy Beck. He's not endorsing anyone. He's definitely against McCain(the main frontrunner that you know 100% will be for open borders,others we could at least keep some hope on).

He's been in the frontlines of this battle for awhile now and apparently he's using a system to rate the canidates and for this he's called a traitor?

No,if he becomes a traitor we'll know it.

Its really easy when a cause gets more support for people to start bashing those who have been on the frontlines for along time,thinking they can do it better,but they dont normally put foward the effort themselves.

Without Beck we might not have a NumbersUSA that has put so much pressure on Congress to stop Amesty.

I've taken a double take myself a few times on the ratings over at NumbersUSA and its true it does make we worry that some less informed might support a weaker canidate over a stronger one on immigration,but Beck is a hero thus far,not a traitor. Lets just hope he keeps being that hero for the American People.

I went to Numbers and left a message concerning Huckabee this morning. I'm convinced we will hear something from Roy to clarify this mess.

I have to say, I had a real problem with Numbers putting the Hick in the same category as Hunter, Romney, and Thompson. It made me wonder if I can trust any information I get from that site. I will continue to visit it, but the trust is breached.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Roy Beck is a moral man who expects that if a preacher signs this agreement, the preacher will be moral also and abide by it. The only trouble is I don't think the preacher is moral.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I have been a member of Numbers USA for along time (after 9/11). And through Mr Becks site I have had the chance to FAX and be in contact with my elected officials in Washington pertaining to ALL THINGS having to do with Immigration. This Hucklberry signing means little, the other candidates can also sign. Still, Roy LEADS the battle against Dishonest Politicians who TRY to work both sides of the fence.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I'm sorry, Roy Beck is NOT a TRAITOR to the cause! Having been a member of Numbers USA, and having the honor of meeting Roy, I would NEVER doubt his patriotism!

That said, we all know that Huckabee will say or do anything to get the nomination...including signing a "pledge" that has no legal consequences, whatsoever. For that matter, I would expect every single candidate, including McCain, to sign the "pledge", also. It's a meaningless piece of paper. Roy may be somewhat naive...but a "traitor"? No!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast