Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Facts Count.

So, if McCain signs the bull crap paper, he gets a A grade,
    If Ted Kennedy signs a paper he gets and new A grade.

Bull Crap .!

Re: Facts Count.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS
    So, if McCain signs the bull crap paper, he gets a A grade,
    If Ted Kennedy signs a paper he gets and new A grade.

Bull Crap .!
    Apachewhoknows....don't you see...the "pledge" is meaningless...no legal consequences. Why wouldn't EVERY candidate sign it? It's like chicken soup...won't help, but can't hurt.

If we don't know what a shyster Huckabee is by this time...we are all in trouble! I don't know if anyone else has signed that 'pledge', but I wouldn't be surprised if McCain and Giuliani signed it, too. Would that change our minds about them, too??? I don't think so! Romney, Hunter, Thompson don't have to sign it...we know where they stand!

I heard that Roy Beck will be making a public statement within the next week...I think it's best to wait and see what he has to say about it before you brand him a traitor! He certainly is NO JIM GILCHRIST!!!

Banned
    I don't think anyone has a problem with the fact he signed that
    pledge , the problem is that Beck raised Hucks rating because he
    did , even with the bad record Huck has

Even though its just one category , it still was wrong and will
    mislead a lot of people

Next week is after the S.C. vote.

Facts Count.

I think it was silly of Beck to attempt to pin candidates down with this silly "pledge". Maybe I'm assuming too much when I say it's meaningless...but I don't see how anyone could take it seriously! I'm sorry that Beck chose to take this approach and I would like to know why he did it; but it doesn't change the fact that politicians will say or do anything for personal gain. They lie! Huckabee has no credibility on ANYTHING...he's known as "Tax Hike Mike" in Arkansas. And we know he will never change his stripes on immigration.

There is still time for Beck to re-think this 'pledge' nonsense. He needs to stick to the record...and Huckabee deserves an "F"!

Honesty

The only candidate in the GOP race that has NOT flip flopped on issues is RON PAUL. Every other one has done so. Maybe Duncan Hunter is ok also, but he is stuck on one issue.

I still respect Roy Beck. I think the American people will know who they can trust and who they can't. The American people are smarter about what is going on and more aware about what is going on in their country than they've been in a long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm with most that McCain and others wouldnt stick to the pledge,but look at it this way,if they publcially sign there name on this pledge then they can't go into later states and campaign against the pledge. It puts them in the position of supporting the issue and the minute they do anything to violate the pledge tens of thousands of us fax/call there office and we shut down there lines.

I can see NumbersUSA logic in this. Will it Work? Time will tell,but I really dont care if my President wants to enforce the border and enforce the workplace immigration laws(as long as they are actively doing it),but if they make a written pledge they cannot flip flop without going on the record and since Illegal immigration is basically a 3rd "rail" issue now they will know the politcal consquences.

Perfect? Of course not,but guys for too long people/politicans didn't even have to talk about this issue and now with people like ALIPAC/NUMBERUSA/Tancredo and the various Minutemen organizations have forced people to take firm stances on this issue and start to sign written pledges.

People tend to wanna solve things over night and not take 2 steps foward for one step back.

We've come along way in this battle and if everytime we call someone a traitor because we have some disagreement,then THOSE DOING THAT ARE CAUSING MORE HARM TO THE CAUSE, than those trying to find solutions.

Re: Honesty

Quote Originally Posted by theclassics
    The only candidate in the GOP race that has NOT flip flopped on issues is RON PAUL. Every other one has done so. Maybe Duncan Hunter is ok also, but he is stuck on one issue.
    Amen brother. What we need to remember and point out to Beck is, sadly, Americans no longer engage in critical thinking. They watch Faux nooz and will choose from the candidates provided by the talking heads and their controllers. For the Huckster to get an "excellent" will take a toll on any who had previously not voted for the 2nd man from Hope because of his pro-illegal policies as Gov. This will give the lying creep political cover via the credibility of Numbers USA. Wake up Beck, you and the movement are being neoconned.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

The bottom line is American votes will be the ones who ultimately choose. Hopefully we all will think independently and educate ourselves on all the candidates who are running. It doesn't matter what MSNBC, Fox, the news reporters, or Numbers USA say, we have to make up our own minds.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast