Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    olivermyboy wrote:

[quote:31k1x7cx]If this bill becomes law, won't the impact be felt by those who haven't been aware of what's going on, around 2008? I mean won't the reality of what has been done be chaotic at that point? I'd be worried about that if I were a politician in favor of S9.
    I think the reality of what is happening now is getting people to wake up to what is really going on now....there are some sirens going off LOUDLY. Thanks to patriotic Americans and organizations like Alipac.

Better now than later, when we are all oppressed by laws that will lead to the demise of America as we know it! That Bill is not going to become a law...we are not allowing it! We need to keep that mind set so we remain empowered! We are going to kick some butt!
    [/quote:31k1x7cx]

Even if that law did pass this would be far from over, We would have to keep this from ever happening again, make sure our border gets secure, and we get control on our Visa's numbers, work on getting laws passed like anchor baby if it does not get changed,HIb and H2B, green cards
    In other words if and I say If because we are going to win, but acually win or lose this is going to be an on going fight because our government needs to get control of immigration and the amount of people they are letting in. If they figure there are 12million (HA!) only so many of those will ever qualify for citizenship I guarantee alot of them will never apply because they will never learn English they have no interest in being an American citizen. So the fight must go on, we will not fall asleep at the wheel again and let the politicians do this a 3rd time!! we can't afford to!We have to make sure the criminals and the rest of the illegals GO HOME!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great email Texas Cowgirl! I have been contacting politicians by calls ,faxes and emails so much lately I am starting to dream about it! I wonder if that is bad or good thing? lol
    Thanks April. I'm not good at phone calls, but I fax and email alot. I am already planning on moving out of the country in less than 10 years if amnesty passes, but at least I am trying my best to prevent this country from being destroyed. I feel this is our last chance to save our country.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

April
    TexasCowgirl wrote:

Thanks April. I'm not good at phone calls, but I fax and email alot. I am already planning on moving out of the country in less than 10 years if amnesty passes, but at least I am trying my best to prevent this country from being destroyed. I feel this is our last chance to save our country.
    Me too, that is why I am activisting so much I am doing it in my sleep , but it is crunch time ! I believe we can do this, I really do, it is just a matter of not giving up or in and staying mad as H__!

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:

fyi: we call that 'CIR' - AMNESTY!

It's more factual and appropriate, don't you think Leaves no question to chance!
    Yeah, right on!

Banned
    April wrote:
    olivermyboy wrote:

[quote:1s6uzdfw]Quote:
    If this bill becomes law, won't the impact be felt by those who haven't been aware of what's going on, around 2008? I mean won't the reality of what has been done be chaotic at that point? I'd be worried about that if I were a politician in favor of S9.

I think the reality of what is happening now is getting people to wake up to what is really going on now....there are some sirens going off LOUDLY. Thanks to patriotic Americans and organizations like Alipac.

Better now than later, when we are all oppressed by laws that will lead to the demise of America as we know it! That Bill is not going to become a law...we are not allowing it! We need to keep that mind set so we remain empowered! We are going to kick some butt!
    [/quote:1s6uzdfw]

April,

We are going to win!!! I have no doubt, either. I wouldn't be putting my heart and soul into this if I didn't!!!

I'm just always dumbfounded by how stupid and short-sighted politicians are--they don't look beyond their immediate greed! That's what I was expressing.

Oliver

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

I'm just always dumbfounded by how stupid and short-sighted politicians are--they don't look beyond their immediate greed!

I know what you mean , it always freaks me out whenever I think deeply about it!

Banned
    One of the staffers I talked to last week said anyone can contribute suggestions for legislation. I didn't think to ask him how one actually does this, but W, 2ndamendsis, Kate, and many others could certainly write the right kind of legislation!

April
    Hey everyone! Its MONDAY! Lets kick some butt!

Hey everyone! Its MONDAY! Lets kick some butt!
    Right on April.

I am hitting the phones today.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

toll-free numbers for the Capitol switchboard

800-459-1887
    800-828-0498
    877-851-6437
    866-340-9281

{if you use them and find a problem, please post the problem number so we can remove it from the list}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast