Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    olivermyboy Wrote:

I just sent out a mass email to my buddies list with website location and a explanation of what is about to hit the US and why it must be stopped.
    I have been sending loads of emails to everyone I know and posting on blogs and websites!!!This is too important to NOT be going full blast!!!

Olivermyboy

Larry Craig, R Idaho is sponsoring the AgJobs bill. I had this letter to the editor posted in two of Idaho's papers: The Idaho Statesman & The Coeur d'Alene Press about 3 weeks ago. Hope it alerted people in the North and South of my state.
    The Coeur d'Alene press printed your letter? I have written several and talked to the Mayor several times. But the press has not printed anything I have written on illegal immigration, of course I cancelled the paper for the winter because they refuse to get it on my porch and last year it got caught in my snow blower and caused great damage.

I will call and renew though, it seems the news paper is the only way to get to people here.
    You know I thought it would be easy to get people involved because alot of them came from states that have been over run with illegals and you would think they would want to prevent it here, maybe I'm wrong, in 7 years we have gone from 10,000 to close to 40,000 alot of people, but not illegals!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent emails to my senators tonight and of course I will numbers usa fax them when I get the alert!

I emailed both of my senators the following:

Dear Senator ____;

It has come to my attention that Senator Kennedy will be introducing immigration/amnesty legislation this week.

I want to let you know right now that most Texan Americans, and other Americans do NOT support any kind of amnesty.

Have you seen the backlash against Bank of America? We do NOT want illegals here, and we don't want them to have benefits or rewards for breaking our laws.

Being an American and loving this country means more than just coming here to get a paycheck. That is all I feel that the illegals want. The are not assimilating, and they don't want our way of life. Amnesty for these numbers (12 million +) would be devasting because these people don't love our country.

Please remember this later this week when you see this legislation - I am counting on you.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. _____, your constituents.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

Yeah, they printed it! But, I couldn't get the worst paper in the world, "The Spokesman Review" to print it.

I'm going to try again when this heats up. They've printed my letters before but I bet they are for CIR.

Oliver

April
    Great email Texas Cowgirl! I have been contacting politicians by calls ,faxes and emails so much lately I am starting to dream about it! I wonder if that is bad or good thing? lol

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS,

Yeah, they printed it! But, I couldn't get the worst paper in the world, "The Spokesman Review" to print it.

I'm going to try again when this heats up. They've printed my letters before but I bet they are for CIR.

Oliver
    I can see why the spokesman would be hard, they have alot of illegals, and I think they love the cheap labor, Washington is turning into a cess pool too.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Washington is turning into a cess pool too.
    That is so sad, it is happening all over the US. I am so glad so many Americans are waking up so we can make a united effort to get our government to clean this mess up.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS,

Oliver
    OLIVER

fyi: we call that 'CIR' - AMNESTY!

It's more factual and appropriate, don't you think Leaves no question to chance!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If this bill becomes law, won't the impact be felt by those who haven't been aware of what's going on, around 2008? I mean won't the reality of what has been done be chaotic at that point? I'd be worried about that if I were a politician in favor of S9.

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

If this bill becomes law, won't the impact be felt by those who haven't been aware of what's going on, around 2008? I mean won't the reality of what has been done be chaotic at that point? I'd be worried about that if I were a politician in favor of S9.
    I think the reality of what is happening now is getting people to wake up to what is really going on now....there are some sirens going off LOUDLY. Thanks to patriotic Americans and organizations like Alipac.

Better now than later, when we are all oppressed by laws that will lead to the demise of America as we know it! That Bill is not going to become a law...we are not allowing it! We need to keep that mind set so we remain empowered! We are going to kick some butt!

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast