Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    While we're phoning about this bill we need to ask how we can keep the AGJobs persons from bring us new anchors at $11,000 a pop. Thatt's a lot of lettuce I can do without.
    Anchor babies cost us a lot more than $11,000. Over their lifetime each anchor baby costs Americans about $500,000 in direct and indirect costs.

Also if you call and they say "we cannot get rid of the illegals", say: "why not, FDR did it, Eisenhower did it, we could do it now all it would take is 50 airplane flights a day for 5 years. This will only cost about 1% of what giving them amnesty will cost us"
    I was told the same thing we can not make 12 million people go home, I told them how would you know your to busy making the same mistakes over and over, how about giving even half as much time 5 or 6 years at trying attrition, fineing employers etc. at least it would be new attempt at solving a huge problem , but don't tell me it can not be done when you have not tried it, that it is nothing more than BS!!and were not falling for it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    BOWMAN
    can you pop up a 'source' for this please.
    Would be very good ammunition but we must source & verify it first.
    I've not seen these figures but am anxious to add them to my files!
    Anchor babies cost us a lot more than $11,000. Over their lifetime each anchor baby costs Americans about $500,000 in direct and indirect costs.
    I don't have a source I did all the calculations myself. But anchor babies cost us $12,000 a year here in California for education, medical, etc. Over 18 years that adds up to $216,000. Over half of them don't graduate from High School, thus they don't pay much in taxes, many end up in gangs and in prison. Thus as adults they are tax neutral, they pay some taxes but it goes to things like prisons, roads, etc. This means the $216,000 they cost us as kids never gets repaid. Plus they have a negative impacts on wages, medical costs, housing costs, etc. for Americans. I added these impacts up to be about $10,000 a year. Thus from age 20 to 50 (30 years), they cost us another $300,000. Total of the minor and adult years is $516,000.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I've been reading on another thread, "Jeff Sessions Support Amnesty???"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55488

Vigilence is required!!! But, I'll still make super nice phone calls to him...I don't think he'll let us down.

But he asked about the 11 million already here so maybe he needs to be reminded of chain migration!!!
    I don't think Sessions is an amnesty supporter. We've all been quiet for awhile since the last amnesty bill. Meanwhile, Sessions is being harangued by the illegal invasion whiners during the off season by taxpayer paid henchmen. We should write him letters of support, let him know that criminals don't deserve sympathy. I think he'll buck back up.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes he is, LOSER.

He's been straddling the fence going both ways [BI ] for quite a while.

He's been on my shit list for quite some time now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I've been reading on another thread, "Jeff Sessions Support Amnesty???"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=55488

Vigilence is required!!! But, I'll still make super nice phone calls to him...I don't think he'll let us down.

But he asked about the 11 million already here so maybe he needs to be reminded of chain migration!!!
    I don't think Sessions is an amnesty supporter. We've all been quiet for awhile since the last amnesty bill. Meanwhile, Sessions is being harangued by the illegal invasion whiners during the off season by taxpayer paid henchmen. We should write him letters of support, let him know that criminals don't deserve sympathy. I think he'll buck back up.
    We have to watch these guys real close, Sessions was against 2611 amnesty, but who knows what that dimwit Bush will do to get these guys to change sides! you can not trust any of them when it comes down to it.

I'm not sure on the statistic's of what illegals cost but we do need to know so we sound like we know what we are talking about in our phonec calls. I know one thing for sure, I am sick of paying for them!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We all know that La Raza and other special interest groups who work to further the interests of Mexico, not those of Americans, have been working hand-in-hand with Kennedy on writing their dream amnesty legislation.

Here is more evidence that they knew before the American people exactly when the bill would be introduced as they had planned this lobbying event for early March!!!! Uncanny timing, wouldn't you say?

NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day - March 7-8, 2007 in Washington, DC

The NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day is an opportunity for you to work with other Latino community organizations in holding your elected officials accountable for and responsive to the needs of the Hispanic community in the United States, and for all Americans. Come to our nation’s capitol to strengthen the policies concerning health care, educational opportunities, economic mobility, criminal justice, and comprehensive immigration reform. More specific issue areas will be available mid-January.

In 2006, advocates from 31 states and DC came together for the NCLR National Advocacy Day and conducted more then 200 visits to members of Congress. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to make your community’s voice heard!!!

The National Issue Briefing Day, March 7, will run from 11:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Registration will take place beginning at 10:30 a.m. The Advocacy Day, March 8, is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. depending on the schedule of visits with your elected officials. Please book your travel arrangements accordingly.

Registration is limited so register as early as possible!

Registration Deadline is February 28

Our Briefing Day will be held at the Best Western Capitol Skyline Hotel. For more information about our hotel click here!

KATE

NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day - March 7-8, 2007 in Washington, DC

Yes you are right!!!Not fair!!

I think the minutemen should have theirs moved way foreward this could be over by the time they get their march together, its planned for June and that also is graduation month for alot of schools.

How does everyone feel about having a racist group LA RAZA WRITE AMERICAN LEGISLATION for us?

Would anyone agree that this is definitely a conflict of interest?

The rest of what I'd like to say is banable so I'll keep it to myself.

Banned
    Sis, you know you're inviting a whole string of banable comments!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    How does everyone feel about having a racist group LA RAZA WRITE AMERICAN LEGISLATION for us?

Would anyone agree that this is definitely a conflict of interest?

The rest of what I'd like to say is banable so I'll keep it to myself.
    I just can not find a nice way to put this, it pisses me off no doubt about it. I am mad as he___!!
    It would not have been half as bad if they would have had someone from Heritage foundation also with statistics for the other side, even pat buchanan, but come on the chamber of commerece and LA RAZA I feel like they are thumping their noses at us and saying screw you!!

Definitely a conflict of interest, I have to tell you when I heard this I e-mailed sat.98 Senators and told them I was outraged at the
    backhanded way they are doing this. 2 of the senators sent my e-mails back saying I was out of their state!! Gawd how stupid I knew that.
    When they start getting flooded with e-mails they will block out of state people, but for now I will get to as many as I can.

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast