Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Sis, you know you're inviting a whole string of banable comments!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    How does everyone feel about having a racist group LA RAZA WRITE AMERICAN LEGISLATION for us?

Would anyone agree that this is definitely a conflict of interest?

The rest of what I'd like to say is banable so I'll keep it to myself.
    I just can not find a nice way to put this, it pisses me off no doubt about it. I am mad as he___!!
    It would not have been half as bad if they would have had someone from Heritage foundation also with statistics for the other side, even pat buchanan, but come on the chamber of commerece and LA RAZA I feel like they are thumping their noses at us and saying screw you!!

Definitely a conflict of interest, I have to tell you when I heard this I e-mailed sat.98 Senators and told them I was outraged at the
    backhanded way they are doing this. 2 of the senators sent my e-mails back saying I was out of their state!! Gawd how stupid I knew that.
    When they start getting flooded with e-mails they will block out of state people, but for now I will get to as many as I can.
    That's why NOW WE CALL the fools!
    And they can just listen to the AMerican People's outrage

Screwed themselves, the idiots.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    NCLR National Issue Briefing and Advocacy Day - March 7-8, 2007 in Washington, DC

Or should it be called the Hispanic States of America Day?

Can we make those very very heavy calling, emailing, faxing days???

How does everyone feel about having a racist group LA RAZA WRITE AMERICAN LEGISLATION for us?

Would anyone agree that this is definitely a conflict of interest?

The rest of what I'd like to say is banable so I'll keep it to myself.
    I just can not find a nice way to put this, it pisses me off no doubt about it. I am mad as he___!!
    It would not have been half as bad if they would have had someone from Heritage foundation also with statistics for the other side, even pat buchanan, but come on the chamber of commerece and LA RAZA I feel like they are thumping their noses at us and saying screw you!!

Definitely a conflict of interest, I have to tell you when I heard this I e-mailed sat.98 Senators and told them I was outraged at the
    backhanded way they are doing this. 2 of the senators sent my e-mails back saying I was out of their state!! Gawd how stupid I knew that.
    When they start getting flooded with e-mails they will block out of state people, but for now I will get to as many as I can.
    That's why NOW WE CALL the fools!
    And they can just listen to the AMerican People's outrage

Screwed themselves, the idiots.
    OK, starting tomorrow Verizon will probably regret giveing me unlimited long distance!! HA! HA!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK, starting tomorrow Verizon will probably regret giveing me unlimited long distance!! HA! HA!

Banned
    SOSADFORUS,

Thanks for reminding me! I need more Verizon Wireless Minutes. My bill this month will be shocking but ever so worth it!

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS,

Thanks for reminding me! I need more Verizon Wireless Minutes. My bill this month will be shocking but ever so worth it!

Oliver
    Your welcome always glad I can be of help!!and lets say our prayers, keep our fingers crossed, knock on wood, and anything else you can think of!!just in case those old wives tales just might work,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We have to watch these guys real close, Sessions was against 2611 amnesty, but who knows what that dimwit Bush will do to get these guys to change sides! you can not trust any of them when it comes down to it.
    I know what you mean. Likely all have a skeleton in the closet somewhere. I'm convinced the Jefferson bust was a warning to all of Congress. I understand that they couldn't take Jefferson anywhere he didn't know how to go.
    The OBL tried to take Hastert out too imho.
    I'm hoping Americans won't be so into partisan bloodletting this session and can stay focused on the goal.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    loservillelabor wrote:

I'm hoping Americans won't be so into partisan bloodletting this session and can stay focused on the goal.
    Me too!

Banned
    I don't know what it's going to take, but I know that massive amounts of Americans are going to let their feelings known this time around. We'll see who Congress represents Americans or Hispanics. It's certainly clear they are coordinating with the Hispanic groups and trying to ignore us. I'm just suprised they are so blatant about it.

I just sent out a mass email to my buddies list with website location and a explanation of what is about to hit the US and why it must be stopped.

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast