Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Is S9 the bill that Martini Ted, National Council of La Race, ACLU, etc
    have been working on?

I don't TK on the list of sponsers.

Here's a link to the Thomas page:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:S.9:
    DEM
    YUP
    it's all right up in the FOCUS CAMPAIGN forum
    under S9. and you can get there thru my signature too.
    The thomas link is included.

Synopsis and NO TEXT!!

Chamber of Commerce and all the hispanic racist groups have their hands in this bill

How does a BILL go to committee without a draft? Hmmmm?
    Weeks, DEM.......it's weeks that harry reid introed the bill!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

The judiciary committee needs to hear from every American
    starting with TED THE SWIMMER.
    I honestly believe contacting Mr. "Fat Cheeks" Kennedy is a waste of valuable time that would be better spent elsewhere, dont' you think? Gosh darn, I hate that man!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    MW wrote:

Gosh darn, I hate that man!
    I'm with you. I doubt he has many brain cells left. Somebody definitely is using him-he can't process this himself.

When does liver failure occur anyway?

I know, I know, that was evil, so be it!

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Not soon enough?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    olivermyboy wrote:

Not soon enough?
    MW
    can't let the SWIMMER get off the hook.

Liver failure?
    Funny, I've thought that he was already in rigor and they're remotely controlling him from behind some panel somewhere.

There isn't a brain cell left in that pickled melon he calls a head.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I called Gordon Smiths office, they did not answer and I left a voice mail. Ron Wydens office did answer and the guy I talked to said that Senator Reid introduced it, therefore is the one right now who knows the most about this. He also said that it is yet not fully written and will likely be done sometime (possibly) next week and available on Thomas.gov.

I asked if the Chamber of Commerce and lobbyists were involved in writing it, and he really did not have an answer for that, and seemed surprised by my question, which I took as being that they are not expecting people to be paying attention to what has been going on. He said that again, Seantor Reids office could answer those questions about the legislation. I explained that no one but our elected officials should be writing legislation if this was the case.

To end it, I explained I was an Oregonian, was aware of the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, and as an American, Oregonian and a member of ALIPAC that I was watching this, and told him I was 100% against any new legislation and that we had laws already, they simply need to be enforced and funding for our borders. As well I stated that Oregons police need to have the freedom to be allowed to question people when they feel it is appropriate to ask for ID proving their residency, thus helping to detain people here illegally.

Of course this guy was polite and was writing it all down, and would pass this all on to Ron Wyden.

PEOPLE, CALL YOUR SENATORS MONDAY!!! Tell everyone you know to call. This is soooo important!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I called Gordon Smiths office, they did not answer and I left a voice mail. Ron Wydens office did answer and the guy I talked to said that Senator Reid introduced it, therefore is the one right now who knows the most about this. He also said that it is yet not fully written and will likely be done sometime (possibly) next week and available on Thomas.gov.
    Don't ya love the 'passing the buck.'
    The most divisive legislation to hit the hill and ?

CALL THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE members!
    And the SPONSORS

** if you want to have a little practice first, get the adrenalin going and also have some FUN...call KENNEDY'S OFFICE and give em hell.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Liver failure?
    Funny, I've thought that he was already in rigor and they're remotely controlling him from behind some panel somewhere.

There isn't a brain cell left in that pickled melon he calls a head

AmericanElizabth wrote:

PEOPLE, CALL YOUR SENATORS MONDAY!!! Tell everyone you know to call. This is soooo important!!
    I agree, I have been calling and will continue to.

We have to act on this now, make those calls whenever you can as they are trying their hardest to slip this bill by us. As soon as any text becomes available for S.9 we will post it and you can be sure it will be a doozy.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast