Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    General Information: Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers were created for foreign investors and visitors who owe taxes but are not eligible for a Social Security number. However, recently a large number of undocumented aliens have obtained ITINs, which enable them to legally file taxes in the United States, even if they lack the appropriate immigration status. The Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a tax number issued by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and it is not related to the USCIS or the Social Security Administration. The ITIN is only issued for tax purposes. An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) does not provide the right to work or live in the United States.
    hmmmm, What now Mr. Lawyer
    what now what?

i never said they used ITIN to get a job. i just said they use it to pay tax. what are you smoking

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    You need proof of legal residency to get an ITIN....however that can be faked also!
    wrong. ITIN is specifically desgined to allow undocumented immigrants to pay taxes.

i never said they used ITIN to get a job. i just said they use it to pay tax. what are you smoking

Evidentally you must have better stuff...So in other words they are still working "ILLEGALY" ?
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    hey you folks I keep hearing a bad song from the 80's with the chorus "oh what a lonely boy"

Quote Originally Posted by gobits
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    You need proof of legal residency to get an ITIN....however that can be faked also!
    wrong. ITIN is specifically desgined to allow undocumented immigrants to pay taxes.
    ITINs were not designed for illegal aliens and have nothing to do with birthright citizenship. Gonna lock this thread for now. It's gotten off topic.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789