Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patriot let me know what happens. I'm updating the list on the other thread. This would be huge (if we can trust her). NOT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I never said I believed her, just thought that was more than I normally get. Nap time is over let me know if any one else gets the same infor from the SF office
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    WOW
    I just called Boxers SF office. I asked the lady who answered who does Senitor Boxer work for? I then clarified, The American citizens who elected her or the Mexican Government.

The staffer answered "the american people of course"
    I then followed up with, "So you can guaranty me that she is voting against the amnesty bill that the senate is trying to sneak in with the defence bill?"
    she replied "She will absolutley vote against it."

I said thank you, this vote is more than just about amnesty, it is clarification as to whom these senators work for.

She re-iterated Boxer is voting against the amendment.

need to run, just wanted to share

ps
    not sure I believe the staffer, but I hope she is telling the truth
    I called Boxer's office and was sent to voicemail. I hope they weren't lying to you since she's one of the cosponsors of this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    WOW
    I just called Boxers SF office. I asked the lady who answered who does Senitor Boxer work for? I then clarified, The American citizens who elected her or the Mexican Government.

The staffer answered "the american people of course"
    I then followed up with, "So you can guaranty me that she is voting against the amnesty bill that the senate is trying to sneak in with the defence bill?"
    she replied "She will absolutley vote against it."

I said thank you, this vote is more than just about amnesty, it is clarification as to whom these senators work for.

She re-iterated Boxer is voting against the amendment.

need to run, just wanted to share

ps
    not sure I believe the staffer, but I hope she is telling the truth
    I called Boxer's office and was sent to voicemail. I hope they weren't lying to you since she's one of the cosponsors of this garbage.
    That's why I don't believe her.

Won't that be something is we can expose her to outright lying to her constituents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just checked COSA Forum to see what is going on there. It is quiet! How weird is that, especially since they have been freaking about it all weekend. I just went down the dates to check the latest post today, Sept 17. Doesn't seem like any new reports. Wonder what's going on there...

http://www.cosaonline.org/forum/index.php
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

NumbersUSA has a list of senators to call. Roy Beck was just on talk radio and noted that only 5 senators have so far publicly committed to opposing the Dream Act amnesty (that, by the way, would legalize millions - the student children would be able to sponsor their parents, and the whole cycle of chain migration would perpetuate). Please call, fax etc. the senators on this list. Beck said the vote could be as early as Wednesday or Thursday:

List of senators to call here:

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

CALL TODAY, TOMORROW and NEXT DAY, Please !

xxx

I would be careful with that... I woudln't be surprised if it "WASN'T" democratic and when you sent it, it just populated with a SUPPORT subject and contet.. giving you the impression that you can oppose it via this form, but I would be suspect of it..

better to use capwiz's /numberusa's etc....

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    This is how some of the illegals are doing their faxing. We can use it also.

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/or ... _KEY=12129
    Thank you, realbsballs! I went to that site and completely changed all the language to reflect NO on DREAM ACT. Told them that I was a voting citizen and will remember who voted for the bill come the next election.

Thanks for the site! It is A WAY FOR US TO USE THEIR $$ TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM! lol. Gotta love it.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Becareful about using your opponets connections, they may not get sent and all of your hard work will be for naught!!

AWESOME JOB TODAY EVERYONE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I AM EXHAUSTED, WE MUST KEEP UP THE CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS UNTIL WE SEE THESE AMNESTY BILLS IN THE SHREDDERS!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast