Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would start calling now. From my discussions with senate offices, the pro-Dream Act/amnesty forces have been calling a lot on this. Talk radio is starting to pick up on the Dream Act, but there are many distractions (O.J. Simpson, Greenspan's book etc.).

Someone posted on another thread a blurb from a pro-Dream Act site on senators who "could" or "should" support the Dream Act/amnesty. Here are some names from that list of those, according to them, who could or should support the Dream Act. I don't believe this list is complete, but I would include these senators in your calls & faxes etc. (and please post names and info based on your calls. Feel free to correct me where applicable):

-Alexander
    -Burr
    -Cornyn
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Snowe
    -Domenici
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Lott
    -McConnell
    -Murkowski
    -Roberts
    -Sanders
    -Snowe
    -Stevens (most of the calls to his office have been in favor of the Dream Act)
    -Voinovich
    -Warner
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Latest insight from COSA:

Ok so we need 60 right?! We have 45 Democrats so that means we need 15 Republicans.. They should support us.. Stevens, Murkowski, McCain, Kyl, Craig or Johnson, Crapo, Lugar,Brownback, Snowe, Collins, Hagel, Voinovich, Specter, Graham, Hatch, Warner (Already 16).... There are several more that should also support us as Domenici, Cochran etc.. I cannot see us losing this vote, i just cant
    Craigs gone !! Brownback is going to have to show caution on this issue (canidate for president) also McCain, the flip flopper (canidate for president) I'm not sure how they got Crapo( Idaho is very protective of their tax money) I can't remember will check on him. Anyway without him we are down to 13 Unless anyone else know something about one of the others!!
    SoSad and everyone!

I just got off the phone from Sen. Crapo's (Idaho) local office. THE STAFFER SAID MOST CALLS ARE AGAINST THE DREAM ACT!!!!! Yippppeeeee! I also placed a call to his DC office, just in case.

I tried calling back his DC office, and the phones were busy! Hope this is a good sign!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Just fired off an e-mail to Rush, I hope he says something about it on todays show.

rush@eibnet.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Latest insight from COSA:

Ok so we need 60 right?! We have 45 Democrats so that means we need 15 Republicans.. They should support us.. Stevens, Murkowski, McCain, Kyl, Craig or Johnson, Crapo, Lugar,Brownback, Snowe, Collins, Hagel, Voinovich, Specter, Graham, Hatch, Warner (Already 16).... There are several more that should also support us as Domenici, Cochran etc.. I cannot see us losing this vote, i just cant
    Craigs gone !! Brownback is going to have to show caution on this issue (canidate for president) also McCain, the flip flopper (canidate for president) I'm not sure how they got Crapo( Idaho is very protective of their tax money) I can't remember will check on him. Anyway without him we are down to 13 Unless anyone else know something about one of the others!!
    SoSad and everyone!

I just got off the phone from Sen. Crapo's (Idaho) local office. THE STAFFER SAID MOST CALLS ARE AGAINST THE DREAM ACT!!!!! Yippppeeeee! I also placed a call to his DC office, just in case.

I tried calling back his DC office, and the phones were busy! Hope this is a good sign!
    Great news, "EX_OC" I am going to call soon Had so much to do this morning and am working on a fax to get out .

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! kEEP IT UP!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I called Stevens office and said I was calling on the Dream Act and she said, "you're opposed to it." I said "yes, how did you know? We're getting a lot of calls on it." When I asked the ratio of the calls she said she didn't know but that they we're getting a lot of calls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WTG, Gogo!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I've been fighting the DREAM Act for days, and trying to muster as much support for our side as possible. I sent an identical letter to all senators, changing only the first paragraph as follows:

Dear Senator: (undecided)

Please vote NO for the DREAM Act (S.774) of the H.R. 1585 National Defense Authorization Act. America responded with a resounding “NO AMNESTY!â€

My three year old is not making this easy for me today. I have booked a sitter for tomorrow. I did get this letter out to my senator Frankensteirn. I will try to do more later after i try to convince the baby the fish do not want to come out of the water and play.

Mrs. Feinstein,

I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed I am that you are sponsoring Durbin's Bad Dream Act Amendment. What a slap in the face to All American Citizens and Legal immigrants. How dare you try to give Amnesty to illegal aliens and replace American students in the limited seats in college at taxpayer expense! Not to mention attempting to make a mockery out of all those who followed the rules when they immigrated here. I too have sympathy for the children whose parents gave them no choice, but you do not reward child abusers by giving them exactly what they want. I also want you to know that I not only have voted in EVERY ELECTION no matter how small since I became eligible in 1980, but I actively work for candidates who listen to their constituents and against those who think they are a law unto themselves. Just because you have been in office for eternity does not guarantee you a seat on the next election. Make no mistake I will remember this during the elections!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    My three year old is not making this easy for me today. I have booked a sitter for tomorrow. I did get this letter out to my senator Frankensteirn. I will try to do more later after i try to convince the baby the fish do not want to come out of the water and play.

Mrs. Feinstein,

I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed I am that you are sponsoring Durbin's Bad Dream Act Amendment. What a slap in the face to All American Citizens and Legal immigrants. How dare you try to give Amnesty to illegal aliens and replace American students in the limited seats in college at taxpayer expense! Not to mention attempting to make a mockery out of all those who followed the rules when they immigrated here. I too have sympathy for the children whose parents gave them no choice, but you do not reward child abusers by giving them exactly what they want. I also want you to know that I not only have voted in EVERY ELECTION no matter how small since I became eligible in 1980, but I actively work for candidates who listen to their constituents and against those who think they are a law unto themselves. Just because you have been in office for eternity does not guarantee you a seat on the next election. Make no mistake I will remember this during the elections!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

on top of these methods you can easily send faxes via numbers usa's fax buffet. It's easy and lets you customize it. It's free.

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

Make sure to add custom responses. There are faxes to send for everything there.