Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most of the Repukes on that list believe in illegal (slave) labor however some have listened to us, and through their own convictions, changed their vote. We just have to keep reminding them what is right and wrong!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I ask Feinstein and Boxer why they've abandoned the American woman. They got into office saying they would champion us but they aren't when they represent foreign nationals. That isn't helping my daughter.
    That is why we are going to vote both of them out next time around.

They have really angered A LOT of people and it will show next election.
    I pray that is true. We need some good patriots for the American citizen to run. BUT I think Feinstein is safe for another 5 years.

SOS there is a list I've started in the Announcements section on the alert actions and we have 10 NO's so far.
    AH, good thanks "Gogo" I was working on faxing and when I came back my computer froze Sheeez don't get behind, things move awful fast around here
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    All these Senators need attention, for anyone who has time!!

Alexander
    -Burr
    -Cornyn
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Snowe
    -Domenici
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Lott
    -McConnell
    -Murkowski
    -Roberts
    -Sanders
    -Snowe
    -Stevens (most of the calls to his office have been in favor of the Dream Act)
    -Voinovich
    -Warner

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    The aide for Burr told me he is against this.
    Alexander is no comment basically.
    Working on the others.
    Going after Lott, McConnell, Hutchison and Cornyn right now...

These colors don't run!

Called Crapo's DC office again. The staffer wouldn't release any info whatsoever how Crapo is voting or even if more calls were for or against. I made it known with a very slow "uh-hmm" reply that I was not happy with this reply and that I was onto them.

I got the impression that the staffer was suspicious of me (he asked for my address) because when I called DC this morning, the staffer did not ask my address. I got the impression that he wanted to know if I was an Idahoan. (Why does he give a sh*t anyway???) I gladly gave my Idaho address to him and better, I gave him my home phone number and said Crapo can call me anytime to discuss this.

God, I hope he votes No.

Does anyone know what is going on? Are we winning or losing?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Called Crapo's DC office again. The staffer wouldn't release any info whatsoever how Crapo is voting or even if more calls were for or against. I made it known with a very slow "uh-hmm" reply that I was not happy with this reply and that I was onto them.

I got the impression that the staffer was suspicious of me (he asked for my address) because when I called DC this morning, the staffer did not ask my address. I got the impression that he wanted to know if I was an Idahoan. (Why does he give a sh*t anyway???) I gladly gave my Idaho address to him and better, I gave him my home phone number and said Crapo can call me anytime to discuss this.

God, I hope he votes No.

I tell them I'm a Republican and an American taxpayer and they way they vote affects me and my family. I tell them I have family in his state, which I do, and give them my input.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW
    I just called Boxers SF office. I asked the lady who answered who does Senitor Boxer work for? I then clarified, The American citizens who elected her or the Mexican Government.

The staffer answered "the american people of course"
    I then followed up with, "So you can guaranty me that she is voting against the amnesty bill that the senate is trying to sneak in with the defence bill?"
    she replied "She will absolutley vote against it."

I said thank you, this vote is more than just about amnesty, it is clarification as to whom these senators work for.

She re-iterated Boxer is voting against the amendment.

need to run, just wanted to share

ps
    not sure I believe the staffer, but I hope she is telling the truth
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    WOW
    I just called Boxers SF office. I asked the lady who answered who does Senitor Boxer work for? I then clarified, The American citizens who elected her or the Mexican Government.

I then followed up with, "So you can guaranty me that she is voting against the amnesty bill that the senate is trying to sneak in with the defence bill?"

I said thank you, this vote is more than just about amnesty, it is clarification as to whom these senators work for.

ps
    That's a biggie if its true Cayla but I don't trust her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great story, cayla! YOU ARE GOOOOOD!!! I have learned some things from you.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    WOW

ps
    ::blink::

Ok...can I get some help on this? I need a couple of people to help confirm this. I am going to call the same office and ask them the same question.

Can someone help out and post back?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

God, I hope he votes No.

I got the same answer you did and told them to tell Sen. Crapo that Craig was left out in left field all alone with out Idahoans support due to his partispation with the farmers and his AG'S over the will and good of the citizens of Idaho. The majority of Idahoans does not want our taxpayers money going to people who should not be here in the first place and taking seats in our colleges over U.S. citizens, tell him NO to the Dream Act.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)