Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Bulldogger, We have some real thick headed congress people don't we, oh and include Bush in that also.
    Yes we do! I am paitently waiting for the action alert and hope we can crash the phone lines in DC again.
    Bulldog did you get the "Action Alert" if not it is at the top of my list here, just click on the link and have at it!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83281
    Orange Alerts!!
    STOP... REAL ID (NOW) ISSUED IN NC, CT @ OK ( they don't need to track citizens)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    PLEASE MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO ALICPAC "WE MUST STAY IN THE FIGHT"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Let's fill up their voice mail tonight too!

The American people do NOT want the "Dream" Act amnesty, NO piecemeal amnesty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

xxxx

Called, faxed and emailed Boxer and Frankenstein all morning.
    The FAX machine seems to be my favorite weapon of mass destruction today, LOL! Venting is so good for the soul! These traitors have turned the American Dream into an illegal Mexican nightmare and they know it! They are DREAMING' if they think we are going to fall for this 'AMNESTY by any other name' shamnesty!

My question to all of them is always...

Why are you just giving our country away to Mexico??? Why do you have such distain for the USA.? Why do you disregard and disrespect the honor and value of our brave soldiers fighting in Iraq to protect us against terrorism from abroad; while at the same time you are destroying the US internally by refusing to enforce the existing immigration laws and upholding the Constitution?

Tell me why you refuse to uphold the law! Tell me why "illegal" behavior is the only behavior that is rewarded in the US! Tell me why Mexico is so superior to the US! Tell me why you ignore the 14th Amendment! Tell me why you are so hell bent to absorb every single third world, unskilled, uneducatable, illiterate, poverty-stricken citizen of Mexico and Central America! Tell me WHY you are working so hard to dissolve our sovereignty and turn the US into the biggest third world cesspool on the planet! Tell me why! That's all I am asking!!! Why???

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    The FAX machine seems to be my favorite weapon of mass destruction today, LOL! Venting is so good for the soul! These traitors have turned the American Dream into an illegal Mexican nightmare and they know it! They are DREAMING' if they think we are going to fall for this 'AMNESTY by any other name' shamnesty!

Why are you just giving our country away to Mexico??? Why do you have such distain for the USA.? Why do you disregard and disrespect the honor and value of our brave soldiers fighting in Iraq to protect us against terrorism from abroad; while at the same time you are destroying the US internally by refusing to enforce the existing immigration laws and upholding the Constitution?

Tell me why you refuse to uphold the law! Tell me why "illegal" behavior is the only behavior that is rewarded in the US! Tell me why Mexico is so superior to the US! Tell me why you ignore the 14th Amendment! Tell me why you are so hell bent to absorb every single third world, unskilled, uneducatable, illiterate, poverty-stricken citizen of Mexico and Central America! Tell me why!!! That's all I am asking!!!!!! Why?????
    I hear you. Feinstein and Boxer are complete sell outs. It will be nice to vote them out next election. I really look forward to it.

I have probably sent over 50 emails to each since Friday and won't stop.

I will continue to call and FAX.

I ask Feinstein and Boxer why they've abandoned the American woman. They got into office saying they would champion us but they aren't when they represent foreign nationals. That isn't helping my daughter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I ask Feinstein and Boxer why they've abandoned the American woman. They got into office saying they would champion us but they aren't when they represent foreign nationals. That isn't helping my daughter.
    That is why we are going to vote both of them out next time around.

They have really angered A LOT of people and it will show next election.

All these Senators need attention, for anyone who has time!!

Alexander
    -Burr
    -Cornyn
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Snowe
    -Domenici
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Lott
    -McConnell
    -Murkowski
    -Roberts
    -Sanders
    -Snowe
    -Stevens (most of the calls to his office have been in favor of the Dream Act)
    -Voinovich
    -Warner

Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    That is why we are going to vote both of them out next time around.

They have really angered A LOT of people and it will show next election.
    I pray that is true. We need some good patriots for the American citizen to run. BUT I think Feinstein is safe for another 5 years.

SOS there is a list I've started in the Announcements section on the alert actions and we have 10 NO's so far.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

Tell me why you refuse to uphold the law! Tell me why "illegal" behavior is the only behavior that is rewarded in the US! Tell me why Mexico is so superior to the US! Tell me why you ignore the 14th Amendment! Tell me why you are so hell bent to absorb every single third world, unskilled, uneducatable, illiterate, poverty-stricken citizen of Mexico and Central America! Tell me why!!! That's all I am asking!!!!!! Why?????
    I hear you. Feinstein and Boxer are complete sell outs. It will be nice to vote them out next election. I really look forward to it.

I have probably sent over 50 emails to each since Friday and won't stop.

I will continue to call and FAX.
    I always ask them if they are aware that they were put in office to represent the citizens of their state, not the citizens of
    Mexico.