Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    RE- Illegal Immigration...

Mr. Harry Reid
    US Congress Member and Speaker of the House.

Mister Reid,
    As an American Citizen, i DEMAND that you not try to shove amnesty for illegal aliens down the throats of the american people again. You had two attempts in 07 to shove this amnesty crap down the american citizens throat that we stood up and SAID HELL NO both times, including crashing the phone system of the US Capital so that you and other members COULD NOT get or make phone calls.
    I think if they try again they will wish Americans had only crashed their phones.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The arrogance of Reid (& the others), and his indifference to the plight of hard working Americans who are impacted by illegal immigration is astounding, but I guess not surprising.

Talk radio host Kevin James just read this article and indicated his willingness to fight.

One thing we can do right now is support Sen. Saxby Chambliss (who opposes amnesty while his opponent does not) so Reid has one less vote in the Senate:

www.saxby.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you call or email reid, the only way you will get a response is if you agree with their policies or kiss their sorry behinds.

If you contact them to voice an opinion on illegal immigration, they will act rude, unresponsive, and talk down to you. If you press the aides they will hang-up. This is during heavy times when we fight so I don’t know how they act in quiet times like now.

I have never received any replies from this fools office in over 2 years. Rumor has it, if he loses the next election or retires, they will push to get his spoiled spoon-fed son in office.

Back when I had a job During election years, my employer would bring him in and ask us to support his campaign. He would stand around shaking hands. I had fun with him because if you didn't approach and ignored him, he would track you down to engage. All I did was slide off to the side or move away. He ALWAYS tried even when he knew you wanted nothing to do with him. If he didn't get hold of you, you would see him later just standing there starring at you! Creepy but fun! He was good at keeping track of who's hands he "touched", and it drove him nuts if he didn't get a new minion. One of the most arrogant phony people I have ever met. They should retire him back to the chicken ranch in Searchlight and make him eat cooploops. He reminds me of Schmeigel on Lord of the Rings.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

i dont want a reply from his office, however, i have had different luck and have been able to leave messages
    i explain that since hes the leader of the senate, he needs to listen to every american not just those in his state.
    sometimes i say im temporary doing work in another state for a few months

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i dont want a reply from his office, however, i have had different luck and have been able to leave messages
    i explain that since hes the leader of the senate, he needs to listen to every american not just those in his state.
    sometimes i say im temporary doing work in another state for a few months
    If they ask why your phone number is not from Nevada, tell them you are using a calling card. If they ask for a zipcode.....
    Reno/Sparks area
    or just ask and I will provide a physical address if you want too!
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

The real losers are at it again! I can tell when they are lying cause their mouths are moving.
    Obviously millions of Real Americans don't matter to our enemies: Obama, McCain, and Dingy Harry, but they do want our money and our soul. Not going to happen!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Harry Reid could care less what the opinion of the majority of the American people is regarding ANYTHING. He doesn't even consider it.
    I guess people in Nevada don't give a heck.....what else are we to think?

As far as McCain......even though I voted for the blankety blank, when I heard that he lost, I was overjoyed.....and I still am.

added to the homepage with note

ALIPAC NOTE: Senator Reid is overconfident again, just like he was before we smashed his Amnesty bills in 2006 and 2007 resulting in his approval ratings in his home state falling to only eight percent! McCain is a sellout that ran straight to Obama after the election to cut a deal on Amnesty. We have stopped them before and we stand ready to fight with all our might to stop them again. Our message to McCain and Obama on amnesty is "No! You can't!"

http://www.alipac.us/article3764.html

Although it's premature to go into battle mode, I would nevertheless place a few calls/e-mails/ or faxes to those Republicans in the Senate who could go either way on this. Reid should hear what Americans are saying, but he won't change his mind.

I can't be sure of course, but here are some of the "few others" that Reid may be talking about. Call them if you have the chance (& feel free to add to the list):

-Jon Kyl (AZ)
    -Susan Collins (ME)
    -Kay Bailey Hutchison (TX)
    -Olympia Snowe (ME)
    -John Cornyn (TX)

Related (from an OBL website):
    ----

CIR In Spring

The Detroit Free Press quotes Senate Majority Leader Reid "On immigration, there's been an agreement between [Mr.] Obama and [Mr.] McCain to move forward on that. ... We'll do that"; and "We've got McCain and we've got a few others. I don't expect much of a fight at all." A report in The Cherry Hill Courier Post quotes a spokesman for the Senate Majority Leader "[Mr. Reid] plans to take up immigration reform but is still working with the new administration on timing ... House leaders also have promised to consider measures." As to when comprehensive immigration reform will come up before Congress, Immigration Daily has learnt that it will come to the floor early in 2009 though it is not currently planned for Mr. Obama's first 100 days. The Cherry Hill Courier Post quotes Sen. Menendez "If lawmakers don't consider the issue early, it could 'slide into midterms' -- the 2010 election -- and again become a contentious campaign issue. This is one of those issues that needs to be done early on."

Sen. Menendez and Rep. Gutierrez are on the warpath for early passage of CIR in the 111th Congress. Sen. Menendez had the courage to singlehandedly block a five year extension of E-Verify, and will doubtless push for a significant immigration benefits downpayment before March 6th when E-Verify is set to expire. Rep. Gutierrez and the House Hispanic caucus successfully blocked immigration benefits legislation in the 110th Congress to ensure continued support for CIR. The election results have strenghthened the hand of CIR supporters in Congress. We believe that Sen. Menendez and Rep. Gutierrez are on the right track, and urge immigration advocates to support their efforts.

h t t p : // w w w. ilw. com/ immigdaily/ digest/2008,1125.shtm# comment

(link disabled)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast