Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here we go again a few traitors again making back room deals for their precious open boarder cheap labor seeking friends.

I say.

Not going to happen without a fight.

To hell with the traitors in washington.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

From a blog at the Weekly Standard, notes the strategy of the pro-amnesty crowd:

Reid: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Will Come Early

One senator who wields significant influence on the debate is Robert Menendez, and he seems to be pushing ahead on the issue as well. Menendez is no extremist among Senate Democrats, either; he's just been named head of the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee. Expect Menendez to lead a push--apparently with Reid's blessing--to get comprehensive reform passed in the first half of 2009. Proponents will argue that while the measure may be unpopular, it's better to swallow a bitter pill far in advance of the midterms. And if it seems that they lack the votes to pass it in the next few months, they'll bargain for a commitment for passage later in 2009.

Posted by Brian Faughnan on November 25, 2008 12:10 PM

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/T ... tion_1.asp
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    When you call or email reid, the only way you will get a response is if you agree with their policies or kiss their sorry behinds.
    I've sent him snail mail, email, and phoned him and never received any response, and he's one of my senators!! I always get replies from John Ensign however.

Reid's up for re-election in 2010 and I will volunteer to work for, and donate to, any candidate that opposes him. I'm going to do all I can to get him out of office and I hope many other Nevadans do the same.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl
    When you call or email reid, the only way you will get a response is if you agree with their policies or kiss their sorry behinds.
    I've sent him snail mail, email, and phoned him and never received any response, and he's one of my senators!! I always get replies from John Ensign however.

Reid's up for re-election in 2010 and I will volunteer to work for, and donate to, any candidate that opposes him. I'm going to do all I can to get him out of office and I hope many other Nevadans do the same.
    Heller is the best one to take reids place. Ensign is too wishy washy and his replies are always canned letters that never address what was asked. I have asked Heller a few times if he plans on running against reid, but he has yet to answer that question. But it is clear that the majority of Nevadan's want reid out (this time anyway), yet at the same time they want some form of amnesty. Heller was way ahead of Derby during the run for Congressman until he ran the ads hammering Derby for her pro-amnesty pro-insurance stance for illegal aliens. Then it became a close race. He stood his ground and brought the issue up which was risky and it showed.
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

You can add comrade Frankenstien from Ca. There is another one that doesn't care what we think. I have told her time and time agains she is working for us, but hey we all know who she is really working for.

I was hoping Pelosi would have been voted out this year, but she had Cindy Shehan running agisnt here and she was no better. I voted against Bacca also. .

I know ALIPAC discourages "pre-written" emails, but Californians for Population Stabilization has the following emails available to send:

"Tell President-elect Barak Obama to continue effective immigration enforcement at the workplace."
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 31&type=CA

"Tell President-elect Barak Obama that Americans want enforcement, not amnesty."
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 36&type=CA

"Tell Congress that Americans want enforcement, not amnesty"
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 06&type=CO

From "Californians for Population Stabilization, "CAPS LEGISLATIVE ALERTS":
    http://www.capsweb.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the links Texas2step.

Also, a quick call or e-mail to these two Republican Senators would be helpful, to ask them to oppose President-elect Obama's, John McCain's and Harry Reid's amnesty scheme:

-Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Republican Minority Leader
    http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact.cfm

-Jon Kyl (McCain's fellow Arizona Senator and the Republican Whip who is "the second-ranking member of the Senate Republican Leadership and responsible for building support on key issues.") Seems like his office is taking notes on calls regarding this.
    http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm (contact him online or scroll to bottom of page for phone numbers)

They want a fight, we'll give'em a fight...I'm warming up my keyboard, fax and telephone bring it on.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Proponents will argue that while the measure may be unpopular, it's better to swallow a bitter pill far in advance of the midterms.

Do they think our memories are that short? Or that we are that stupid?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast