Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whether or not you think Hillary or Obama is the worst choice, their competition for the nomination has created a huge rift in the Rainbow Coalition. As multiculturalism continues, our nation will continue to fragment into divisive ethnic factions and agendas.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    It's a no win situation with all three of them. They know that their are too many of them to turn against and still sustain elections. WE! need to speak louder and more visibly.
    You are definitely right, all 3 of them are bad. However, Obama is the WORST of the evils!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    It's a no win situation with all three of them. They know that their are too many of them to turn against and still sustain elections. WE! need to speak louder and more visibly.
    You are definitely right, all 3 of them are bad. However, Obama is the WORST of the evils!!!
    Obama may have the worst voting record and/or rhetoric, but from a strategic point of view, Hillary is the worst choice because her victory will empower the Hispanic ethnocentrist open borders groups that are her greatest supporters. If Obama wins, those groups will not be empowered to the same extent because they never came out for Obama. And remember, when all is said and done, Obama will be most loyal to his power base, the black Americans who elected him and who are being ethnically cleansed by Latino gangs and whose jobs are being displaced by low wage illegals aliens primarily from Latin America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Obama may have the worst voting record and/or rhetoric, but from a strategic point of view, Hillary is the worst choice because her victory will empower the Hispanic ethnocentrist open borders groups that are her greatest supporters. If Obama wins, those groups will not be empowered to the same extent because they never came out for Obama. And remember, when all is said and done, Obama will be most loyal to his power base, the black Americans who elected him and who are being ethnically cleansed by Latino gangs and whose jobs are being displaced by low wage illegals aliens primarily from Latin America.
    I don't agree with you about this!!

Hillary is smart enough to think about reelection----she will not try to do too much for illegals during her first term----if she wants any hope of being reelected.

In the past, Hillary has said this herself.

The drivers' license issue was a PERFECT example. Hillary was smart enough to dodge the issue----but Obama said "Sure!!! I definitely want drivers' licenses for all illegals"!!!

Illegals taking jobs is another example. Hillary said------"Yes, I believe that in a lot of cases, employers who are hiring illegals are hurting US citizens/workers." However, Obama said........"I refuse to believe that illegals are the cause in any way of hurting US workers and lowering wages."

Obama is the WORST of the WORST!!!

Hi Dolly,
    You can't always trust politicians to do as they say. Their policies often change after they are elected.

Regardless of their rhetoric, Hillary will be the more extreme in providing illegals with the quickest possible path to citizenship so they can reelect her again. Since an Obama win would not be the result of support from the Hispanic open borders community, he would not have any incentive to empower more of the very voters who had voted against him.

MW
    Jonathan wrote:

But after Obama becomes President, I think he will drop much of that rhetoric and yield to the demands of blacks to oppose the Hispanic illegals who are at war with black America. . . both in and out of the prison system.
    After listening closely to Obama over the last couple months, I disagree. I'm convinced that he'll push for and support amnesty more enthusiastically than McCain and the Hildabeast. Granted, they'll each support a future amnesty, however, I have a gut feeling that Obama will be the hardest for us to fight if he's setting in the Oval Office.

I see things a little differently than you. I actually think Obama will attempt to broaden his support base quickly by pandering excessively to Hispanics (legal, illegal, and citizen). In doing so, I also think he'll convince young caucasion and black voters to rally behind him. He could very well turn the illegal immigrant issue into the civil rights issue of the decade. Heck, black leadership has already went on record supporting amnesty for illegals. IMO, Obama is the most dangerous to our cause!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[Illegals taking jobs is another example. Hillary said------"Yes, I believe that in a lot of cases, employers who are hiring illegals are hurting US citizens/workers." However, Obama said........"I refuse to believe that illegals are the cause in any way of hurting US workers and lowering wages."

Not only that, he is a moron if he actually believes this. An economic ignoramus. Anyone with the most rudimentary knowledge of economics knows that illegals depress wages. Why the hell does he think they are being hired in the first place
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Dolly wrote:

[Illegals taking jobs is another example. Hillary said------"Yes, I believe that in a lot of cases, employers who are hiring illegals are hurting US citizens/workers." However, Obama said........"I refuse to believe that illegals are the cause in any way of hurting US workers and lowering wages."
    Let's not forget, Obama also said he would not scapegoat the undocumented.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Jonathan wrote:

But after Obama becomes President, I think he will drop much of that rhetoric and yield to the demands of blacks to oppose the Hispanic illegals who are at war with black America. . . both in and out of the prison system.
    After listening closely to Obama over the last couple months, I disagree. I'm convinced that he'll push for and support amnesty more enthusiastically than McCain and the Hildabeast. Granted, they'll each support a future amnesty, however, I have a gut feeling that Obama will be the hardest for us to fight if he's setting in the Oval Office.

I see things a little differently than you. I actually think Obama will attempt to broaden his support base quickly by pandering excessively to Hispanics (legal, illegal, and citizen). In doing so, I also think he'll convince young caucasion and black voters to rally behind him. He could very well turn the illegal immigrant issue into the civil rights issue of the decade. Heck, black leadership has already went on record supporting amnesty for illegals. IMO, Obama is the most dangerous to our cause!
    You are definitely right about him broadening his support base by pandering to Hispanics-----Bill Richardson just endorsed him tonight!!!!!

Obama is not just the most dangerous to our cause----he is the most dangerous for our country!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Not only that, he is a moron if he actually believes this. An economic ignoramus. Anyone with the most rudimentary knowledge of economics knows that illegals depress wages. Why the hell does he think they are being hired in the first place
    I have an article where he said this----it was the Boston Herald I believe. I will try to find it and post it!! I believe it was in response to a question by a black man about illegals taking jobs.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast