Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Fed up I agree that the Obama bashing on here and a lot of other places is out of control for what I suspect are the wrong reasons.

However, I have to agree that all 3 candidates are walking disasters in terms of immigration reform. Obama is a co-author of the DREAM Act and both he and Durbin (the author of the DREAM Act) are staunch supporters of amnesty. Those of us who want our country back really don't have a dog in this fight. The only hope for us will be if McLame wins and our allies in Congress help us keep the pressure on him otherwise, America will be an OBL's dream.
    And what are those "wrong reasons" WhatMattersMost? Are you race baiting on our boards? You "suspect" which sounds like an opinion lacking in evidence.

If you are trying to insinuate people here want to bash Obama because he is black, without evidence to support such a claim, you are breaking ALIPAC's rules.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Facts:

Mr. Oboma needs to get a copy of the book "Apache" by Will Levinton Comfort, the book is the life of the Apache Chief , Mangus Colrados.

Of some note will be the facts of who some of the main actors in the
    indian wars of Gen. Sherman after the uncivil war, the facts of who it was
    that did the raids on the Apache camps of women and children, who it was
    that bashed the heads of the Apache babies on the rocks to save shells.

Facts count..leaders who talk big, need to know many real facts, not
    just the ones they themselves write down in a speech, a speech not
    backed up by all,,,All,, THE FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Fed up I agree that the Obama bashing on here and a lot of other places is out of control for what I suspect are the wrong reasons.

However, I have to agree that all 3 candidates are walking disasters in terms of immigration reform. Obama is a co-author of the DREAM Act and both he and Durbin (the author of the DREAM Act) are staunch supporters of amnesty. Those of us who want our country back really don't have a dog in this fight. The only hope for us will be if McLame wins and our allies in Congress help us keep the pressure on him otherwise, America will be an OBL's dream.
    And what are those "wrong reasons" WhatMattersMost? Are you race baiting on our boards? You "suspect" which sounds like an opinion lacking in evidence.

If you are trying to insinuate people here want to bash Obama because he is black, without evidence to support such a claim, you are breaking ALIPAC's rules.

W
    WhatMattersMost...from a previous thread...looks like you got your answer from Mr. Gheen. By the way, What DOES matter most to you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Besides the fact that most people do not plan on supporting Obama because he will be the WORST candidate out of the 3 regarding illegals.........

There are other reasons as well not to support him.......I will name a few.....

--Farrakhan

--His racist church and Reverand (who was also part of his campaign staff as a "spiritual advisor) until he let him go because too many people saw Reverand Wright's sermon. I guess the comments by his pastor explains why Obama did not feel it necessary to place his hand on his heart during our national anthem and admittedly, intentionally, refused to wear a US flag pin on his lapel.

--Bill Ayers

--Rezko

--His family members in Africa who are part of Muslim terrorist organizations.

--His Muslim upbringing and schooling when he was young. Being that our country is now in a war against Muslim terrorists/extremists---and there is no way of telling the Muslim good guys from the bad guys----there are not many people who want to see a Muslim in our White House.

I would think that one or two of these reasons are definitely enough to steer most people away from Obama.

If this dirt would have been released about Obama prior to Super Tuesday, he would not be in the position that he is now. However, citizens are waking up---he has dropped 5 percentage points since last Thursday. Hillary has a 16 point lead over him in PA. OVER 50% of Dems who are supporting Hillary, said that they will NOT support Obama if he becomes the nominee.

Of all the many reasons NOT to support Obama, race is not among them- at least for me it's not. Credentials, ability, experience, high moral standard, and above all else a sole and binding loyalty and respect for this country and our people...That's what I'm looking for in a leader, no matter the skin color.

The way I see it is,, The immigration debate is falling to a State level now.
    But either way, and all of the Canadates now this, that if amnesty even comes into question there will be riots nation wide. Even worse, if amnesty is approved silently we would have to come up with a different word besides riot. Like "Civil WarII"
    Do you think any of them would want this on their conscience?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    The way I see it is,, The immigration debate is falling to a State level now.
    But either way, and all of the Canadates now this, that if amnesty even comes into question there will be riots nation wide. Even worse, if amnesty is approved silently we would have to come up with a different word besides riot. Like "Civil WarII"
    Intersting you'd mention this. I was on the phone with my Dad who is in his early 60's and he said that he thinks he will see an internal uprising because of illegal immigration in his lifetime. I told him I wouldn't be surprised.....

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Well, lots of Americans before 1861 led us into a Civil War and it didn't bother their conscience, both sides apparently thought they were doing the right thing and had God's blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Of all the many reasons NOT to support Obama, race is not among them- at least for me it's not.
    I would have to say Obama's particular "race" is not an issue, but how he uses his "race" to divide Americans IS an issue. You know I went to a Martin Luther King Day festival and one black American speaker hit the nail on the head. He said "It doesn't matter what boat your ancestors came over on, we are all in the same boat now!" Obama doesn't believe that.

By the way, what "race" is Obama? His father was black African, his mother was white American. What "race" does that make you? I say Human race, any other opinions?

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I was once a supporter of Obama until he started insulting American citizens who are against illegal immigration. If elected, I believe he will do everything in his power to further the OBL cause.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast