Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    But now YOU must answer 2 simple questions........
    > Are you insinuating that anyone on Alipac is complaining about IMMIGRANTS?
    > Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?
    And as usual, no response,
    Another case of lockjaw.

I wonder how many anti illegal forums this same comment was posted on?

This troll posted twice on alipac and both comments are copies.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#326703

From what I see she`s already been warned, so she must have been banned.
    Since this person has either been banned or left....I will answer your questions:

There is no insinuation needed...its clearly evident, because not all 'migrants' of a certain ethnicity (Mexican) are undocumented as its protrayed here by some of the posters, as they have/are allowed to offend these people in a general and broad basis...and nothing is said.

> Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?

Because I don't know the true intent of this poster, I can not answer the 1st part of this question, however, on the second part....I must admit, you're right because the people from down south of the Americas are not 'Immigrants'....they are 'Migrants'....so come correct next time...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pippah
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    Another case of lockjaw.

Since this person has either been banned or left....I will answer your questions:

There is no insinuation needed...its clearly evident, because not all 'migrants' of a certain ethnicity (Mexican) are undocumented as its protrayed here by some of the posters, as they have/are allowed to offend these people in a general and broad basis...and nothing is said.

Because I don't know the true intent of this poster, I can not answer the 1st part of this question, however, on the second part....I must admit, you're right because the people from down south of the Americas are not 'Immigrants'....they are 'Migrants'....so come correct next time...thanks
    1. don't put words into another's mouth. How very presumptuous of you.

2. How would YOU know what another poster was or was not attempting to do with their respective post?

3. We are not in the "Americas"...........We are Americans in The United States of America. There is a very big difference.
    Do you need an atlas?

4. ILLEGAL ALIENS are NOT migrants.
    Do you need a dictionary or an encyclopedia?
    These are legal terms that you had better get used to quickly.

Folks here are too well informed to receive your innacurate disinformation without dissecting it to shreds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag. Please note my above post.

How about you get your FACTS straight before you open your mouth?
    You're looking very desperate and silly now.

FACT: no one has ever offended an "entire" people.

FACT: mexicans make up the greatest percentage of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA as well as the greatest percentage of INCARCERATED other than Americans in our prisons.

QUESTION: how does one skew the facts?

get a grip
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Race baiter!

Dixie

2ndamendsis wrote:
    Another case of lockjaw.

no assumptions are needed , when its typed out....

2. How would YOU know what another poster was or was not attempting to do with their respective post?

I don't AND I believe I so stated....

3. We are not in the "Americas"...........We are Americans in The United States of America. There is a very big difference.
    Do you need an atlas?

WE ARE PART/IN of the AMERICAS....do you need an atlas?

let me give you a quick reference from the dictionary, so that you can start using the 'correct' terms....

mi·grant [mgrənt]
    n (plural mi·grants)
    1. social sciences somebody moving from place to place: somebody who moves from one region or country to another, often in search of work or other economic opportunities

Folks here are too well informed to receive your innacurate disinformation without dissecting it to shreds.

now....what are 'Migrants'? yeah that's what I thought...like I said....come correct next time...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Race baiter!

Dixie
    Seems that way, doesn't It?

Oh well, they can't come up with anything substantial so their only recourse is to attempt playing the race card.

That's soooooo old and tired. When are they ever going to learn that it's warn out and doesn't mean a hill of mexican beans anymore.

Americans are AWAKE and too smart for this crap. Oh but I do love that SLEEPING GIANT that is AMERICA when she gets going!!

Banned
    Hey Pippah,

Since you're so good with a dictionary look up the terms 'illegal' and 'alien'.

Or just look in the mirror.

The ICEMAN cometh!!!

2ndamendsis wrote:
    Another case of lockjaw.

no assumptions are needed , when its typed out....

I don't AND I believe I so stated....

Do you need an atlas?

WE ARE PART/IN of the AMERICAS....do you need an atlas?

let me give you a quick reference from the dictionary, so that you can start using the 'correct' terms....

mi·grant [mgrənt]
    n (plural mi·grants)
    1. social sciences somebody moving from place to place: somebody who moves from one region or country to another, often in search of work or other economic opportunities

now....what are 'Migrants'? yeah that's what I thought...like I said....come correct next time...thanks
    Let me repeat my question.....
    Do you need a dictionary or encyclopedia?

Cocky aren't you? Believing that you can read another's mind and motives by a few simpleton words printed?

Are you referring to "migrants" such as in the Bracero program of old?
    Those nice-LEGAL- folks who had some VALUES and went home to their FAMILIES rather than leaving them high and dry while dropping babies with their OTHER WIVES anywhere they light?

LOL, I do believe we have an ILLEGAL ALIEN among us
    Or an ANCHOR BABY perhaps?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast