Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Such is the moral construction of the world, that no national crime passes unpunished in the long run... Were your present oppressors to reflect on the same truth, they would spare to their own countries the penalties on their present wrongs which will be inflicted on them in future times. The seeds of hatred and revenge which they [sow] with a large hand will not fail to produce their fruits in time. Like their brother robbers on the highway, they suppose the escape of the moment a final escape and deem infamy and future risk countervailed by present gain." --Thomas Jefferson 1817

Couldn't help myself, as this resounds across time as it did across oceans not so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippah
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Anyone want to take bets as to whether or not Belladonna and Pippah are one in the same?

At the very least they are TROLLS! Don't dignify either of them with a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Anyone want to take bets as to whether or not Belladonna and Pippah are one in the same?

At the very least they are TROLLS! Don't dignify either of them with a response.
    Might be, oh wait they are ALL the same.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Outraged Patriots billboard / for other states

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    As I was driving down the highway yesterday I couldn't help but notice all the billboard opportunities. I kept thinking....wow, that "Had Enough?" billboard would look great there...or there...or there....
    I wonder if OutRaged Patriots would mind if we started to plant that very effective seed in every state? I would happily pay for one of those billboards myself!
    Maybe I will ask them. What a way to get the word out.
    You asked if it would be OK to post one of these billboards in your state? YOU BET! Give me a call at the number on our web site and we'll try to make it happen.

http://www.OutragedPatriots.com

P.S. We have been getting some donations and we are halfway to being able to cover another month's rent on this billboard. But, I think we are going to move it to Oklahoma City and get the word out there! I-35 has twice the traffic that I-44 does here in Tulsa. Time to stir it up again. Can you all feel the public "protest momentum" picking up? We sure can down here.

P.S.S. Also, anyone wanting to donate to the billboard cause can do so via US snail mail or Paypal, etc.

Thanks again for the support!

Dan howard
    Outraged Patriots
    Tulsa, OK
    http://www.OutragedPatriots.com

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. " - - Pres. Theodore Roosevelt.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910