Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will go ahead and affirm that I am for legal immigration.

I am against an illegal invasion of my country.
    I am against illegals abusing our social infrastructure.
    I am against illegals marching in our streets with foreign flags demanding the rights of Americans.
    I am against the racist propoganda espoused by the leaders of the invasion.
    I am against invaders telling me to go home to Europe that this is their country.
    I am against changing laws to fit the needs of corporations lust for cheap labor to drive down wages and destroy the middle-class.

In all of the time that Ellis Island operated approx 12 million legal immigrants passed through there.
    We have had an influx of nearly twice that of illegals, in just 5-10 years.
    How in the world can we as a nation absorb and assimilate numbers like that?
    We can't, we won't and we refuse to.

And BTW, America was not even the United States or 13 colonies when my family came here in the late 1600s. I can trace one side from Scotland in 1680, and another from Germany in the early 1700s.
    Both sides of my family have fought in every war, and even the Whiskey Rebellion that was a precursor to the Revolution.

I guess it really comes down to either you belong here in America, or you don't, period. America is not now or ever has been a give-away.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

April
    I guess it really comes down to either you belong here in America, or you don't, period. America is not now or ever has been a give-away.
    Well said!

check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by peladac

Too Funny that's exactly what my dad suggested!!!
    I don't think they offer toilet paper at cafe press, but I'm sure we can find somebody to print it, hell we could probably find a Mexican company to print it for us.

THANK YOU from the Outraged Patriots !!

Hello fellow Patriots!

This is former Oklahoma state troopers Dan Howard and Jack Horath and the current OUTRAGED PATRIOTS. We just want to thank each and every one of you for your positive comments about our new 'controversial' billboard on Interstate 44 in Tulsa and about our web site.

We believe strongly in this fight to save America and we want you all to know that each and every supportive message is what keeps us going. We are in the hot seat but that's OK. We are on the right side and the winning side in this battle and if we all unite we can accomplish what must be done to turn this country around.

We refuse to be politically correct and we refuse to be guilt-tripped into apologizing for so called 'racism' when the TRUTH is we are scared to death of losing our country. All we want is our borders secured, or laws respected by our worthless politicians in Washington (Tancredo, Hunter, and those kind excepted of course), and we want all the REAL Americans out there to somehow unite and REVERSE THIS LIBERAL CANCER THAT IS EATING OUR COUNTRY ALIVE !!

Again, thanks to ALL of you. You have no clue how much your comraderie means to us. Finaly, we promise that our web site will be here as long as it takes..... matter what!

In brotherhood,

Dan Howard &
    Jack Horath
    The Outraged Patriots
    www.OutragedPatriots.com
    [/url]

OutragedPatriots,, Welcome to ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

2ndamendsis wrote:
    But now YOU must answer 2 simple questions........
    > Are you insinuating that anyone on Alipac is complaining about IMMIGRANTS?
    > Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?
    And as usual, no response,
    Another case of lockjaw.

I wonder how many anti illegal forums this same comment was posted on?

This troll posted twice on alipac and both comments are copies.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#326703

From what I see she`s already been warned, so she must have been banned.
    ------------------------

Re: THANK YOU from the Outraged Patriots !!

Quote Originally Posted by OutragedPatriots
    Hello fellow Patriots!

This is former Oklahoma state troopers Dan Howard and Jack Horath and the current OUTRAGED PATRIOTS. We just want to thank each and every one of you for your positive comments about our new 'controversial' billboard on Interstate 44 in Tulsa and about our web site.

We believe strongly in this fight to save America and we want you all to know that each and every supportive message is what keeps us going. We are in the hot seat but that's OK. We are on the right side and the winning side in this battle and if we all unite we can accomplish what must be done to turn this country around.

We refuse to be politically correct and we refuse to be guilt-tripped into apologizing for so called 'racism' when the TRUTH is we are scared to death of losing our country. All we want is our borders secured, or laws respected by our worthless politicians in Washington (Tancredo, Hunter, and those kind excepted of course), and we want all the REAL Americans out there to somehow unite and REVERSE THIS LIBERAL CANCER THAT IS EATING OUR COUNTRY ALIVE !!

Again, thanks to ALL of you. You have no clue how much your comraderie means to us. Finaly, we promise that our web site will be here as long as it takes..... matter what!

In brotherhood,

Dan Howard &
    Jack Horath
    The Outraged Patriots
    www.OutragedPatriots.com
    [/url]

Thank both of you for giving us an opportunity to make all of our voices heard.

You are absolutely right about the political correctness and yes, I'm afraid for my Country also. I can literally see the frustration in my friend's face (a detective) when it comes to the illegals in our Country. Not just illegals but the whole political correctness garbage in our justice system.

Thank you for your service to Oklahoma and unfortunately, I have been a little sick and have not been able to go see that billboard yet, but I have every intention of doing so. Thank you for sticking up for what is right and not backing down.

I truly pray that Gov. Henry signs the new bill on illegal immigration. I have contacted him and just received a letter recently stating how he opposes illegal immigration but his stance on other issues don't go along with mine, so my I'll have to wait and see if he signs it.

He will definitely hear back from me if he doesn't sign it and I will remind him of his letter.

God Bless America
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pippah

...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast