Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yup, the MIGRANTS?
    This is the perfect example of the trash that is flowing ILLEGALLY into our country - AMERICA. And if they had their way, they'd create exactly that from which they came. Corrupt, non creative, cesspools of violence.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag. Please note my above post.
    If that is the case they were wrong in doing so.....but I thought self righteous, HIGHLY moral law abiding citizens such as yourselves were beyond such childish innuendos, especially when something this serious is at hand, how so patriotic...lol!......besides, two wrongs dont make a right...

How about you get your FACTS straight before you open your mouth?
    when you start presenting some...then maybe I'll consider your sources.

You're looking very desperate and silly now.
    LOL!!!! your a funny person....I believe that is on the contrary...hahahhaah!!! my very FIRST post, I was greeted with a 'WARNING' and YOU say Im looking DESPERATE!...lol!!! YOU didn't even give "the poster" I was commenting to a chance to answer...how silly is that.....nevermind...hehehehe!!

FACT: no one has ever offended an "entire" people.
    How did you feel when you seen people wipe their rear with the American Flag? did it NOT offend you ?

FACT: mexicans make up the greatest percentage of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA as well as the greatest percentage of INCARCERATED other than Americans in our prisons.
    then that alone should tell you that a high percentage of LEGAL residents are also of MEXICAN descent...as far as YOUR INCARCERATION numbers see my above statement...

QUESTION: how does one skew the facts?
    take a look around this place, trust me, its not hard to see...

get a grip [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Hey Pippah,

Since you're so good with a dictionary look up the terms 'illegal' and 'alien'.

Or just look in the mirror.

The ICEMAN cometh!!!
    hahahhaha!!! your also very funny....'just look in the mirror' ummmm? how did one poster put it >>>>> how presumptuous of you....

get a life!

César Chávez was against illegal immigration.

Dixie

As I was driving down the highway yesterday I couldn't help but notice all the billboard opportunities. I kept thinking....wow, that "Had Enough?" billboard would look great there...or there...or there....
    I wonder if OutRaged Patriots would mind if we started to plant that very effective seed in every state? I would happily pay for one of those billboards myself!
    Maybe I will ask them. What a way to get the word out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippah
    Hey Pippah,

The ICEMAN cometh!!!
    hahahhaha!!! your also very funny....'just look in the mirror' ummmm? how did one poster put it >>>>> how presumptuous of you....

get a life!
    There is no difference between an illegal alien and an illegal alien supporter. When you advocate against the Rule of Law you become no more than ANOTHER lawless.

I hear 'Operation Return to Sender' has a warrant for you...

Let me repeat my question.....
    Do you need a dictionary or encyclopedia?

Cocky aren't you? Believing that you can read another's mind and motives by a few simpleton words printed?

Are you referring to "migrants" such as in the Bracero program of old?
    Those nice-LEGAL- folks who had some VALUES and went home to their FAMILIES rather than leaving them high and dry while dropping babies with their OTHER WIVES anywhere they light?

LOL, I do believe we have an ILLEGAL ALIEN among us
    Or an ANCHOR BABY perhaps?
    LOL!!! you're killing me with these 'SILLY & DESPERATE' comments...

Let me school you a little on your OWN argument...this is how you make yourself look exactly what you are:

First you're complaining about the 'undocumented' taking JOBS, but refuse to us the correct term 'migrant' as I believe they come for, that's right 'WORK'...then you argue about how corp. America wants them here for what , that's right, lets say it together W~O~R~K!

again....re-read the meaning>>>mi·grant [mgrənt]
    n (plural mi·grants)
    1. social sciences somebody moving from place to place: somebody who moves from one region or country to another, often in search of work or other economic opportunities

and in case you didnt get it the first time, here it is again >> often in search of WORK or OTHER ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES.....

[quote=Pippah]
    Quote Originally Posted by "peladac":34kucmgd
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag. Please note my above post.

If that is the case they were wrong in doing so.....but I thought self righteous, HIGHLY moral law abiding citizens such as yourselves were beyond such childish innuendos, especially when something this serious is at hand, how so patriotic...lol!......besides, two wrongs dont make a right...

How about you get your FACTS straight before you open your mouth?

when you start presenting some...then maybe I'll consider your sources.

You're looking very desperate and silly now.
    LOL!!!! your a funny person....I believe that is on the contrary...hahahhaah!!! my very FIRST post, I was greeted with a 'WARNING' and YOU say Im looking DESPERATE!...lol!!! YOU didn't even give "the poster" I was commenting to a chance to answer...how silly is that.....nevermind...hehehehe!!

FACT: no one has ever offended an "entire" people.
    How did you feel when you seen people wipe their rear with the American Flag? did it NOT offend you ?

FACT: mexicans make up the greatest percentage of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA as well as the greatest percentage of INCARCERATED other than Americans in our prisons.

then that alone should tell you that a high percentage of LEGAL residents are also of MEXICAN descent...as far as YOUR INCARCERATION numbers see my above statement...

QUESTION: how does one skew the facts?

take a look around this place, trust me, its not hard to see...

get a grip
    [/quote:34kucmgd]
    I''m all ears.

Please post whatever FACTS that have been posted that you consider "skewed."

If there's been an error, we will gladly correct it.

As far as your WARNING is concerned, I don't have to wait to address one such as yourself, who is race baiting our posters.

You're also very entertaining
    It's fun watching you dig your hole deeper with each of your nonsensical posts. And it's very productive having you single handedly show AMericans from coast to coast exactly what and why we are fighting to remove every ILLEGAL from our American soil.

You're our own best example of the TRUTH

Hey Pippah,

The ICEMAN cometh!!!

get a life!
    There is no difference between an illegal alien and an illegal alien supporter. When you advocate against the Rule of Law you become no more than ANOTHER lawless person.

steadily with insults......how so patriotic!

I hear 'Operation Return to Sender' has a warrant for you...
    Does this mean you're privy to something I'm not??

btw: Im shaking in my boots....ooooweee!!! the boogieman is coming to get me.....!!!

get a life!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast