Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Awww shucks, missed 'im!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Glad I missed this one! I hate getting into it with these guys who do nothing but make non-fact based statements, and start the name calling when they know they've been called to the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Glad I missed this one! I hate getting into it with these guys who do nothing but make non-fact based statements, and start the name calling when they know they've been called to the plate.
    That is right, they love the name calling when they cannot answer a question. Oh, they can answer it, but the won't. They know we are right.

I never used to have a problem calling them migrant workers a long time ago when northern Ohio was flooded by for the most part mexicans to pick tomatoes and such at harvest. It was kind of like traveling carnies.

But it wasn't 20,000,000 plus and they didn't stay. And they didn't dis-respect our laws, and flag. They didn't demand anything.
    They didn't burden our infrastructure. They didn't act like an invading army.
    Those people came made a couple bucks in the harvest season and went home.

I don't claim to know how many of them were here legally or illegally, but in those numbers, it was acceptable. But also in those days Americans weren't under assualt by our own government and corporations.
    We didn't have traitors in the White House more beholding to foreign nations than our own. Our economy was such that all Americans shared the wealth unlike today.

Just because we turned a blind eye to 'the few' in the past doesn't infer that we should turn a blind eye to 20,000,000 plus, there is a huge difference. In retrospect, it was a mistake to even allow the few.
    That trickle turned into a river that turned into a sea of illegals.

Under our laws, a real migrant worker has to have a green card. That means they are here legally. An Immigrant has emigrated from one place to another. A legal immigrant has our permission to emigrate here.
    An immigrant that has no permission to be here is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    I never used to have a problem calling them migrant workers a long time ago when northern Ohio was flooded by for the most part mexicans to pick tomatoes and such at harvest. It was kind of like traveling carnies.

But it wasn't 20,000,000 plus and they didn't stay. And they didn't dis-respect our laws, and flag. They didn't demand anything.
    They didn't burden our infrastructure. They didn't act like an invading army.
    Those people came made a couple bucks in the harvest season and went home.

I don't claim to know how many of them were here legally or illegally, but in those numbers, it was acceptable. But also in those days Americans weren't under assualt by our own government and corporations.
    We didn't have traitors in the White House more beholding to foreign nations than our own. Our economy was such that all Americans shared the wealth unlike today.

Just because we turned a blind eye to 'the few' in the past doesn't infer that we should turn a blind eye to 20,000,000 plus, there is a huge difference. In retrospect, it was a mistake to even allow the few.
    That trickle turned into a river that turned into a sea of illegals.

Under our laws, a real migrant worker has to have a green card. That means they are here legally. An Immigrant has emigrated from one place to another. A legal immigrant has our permission to emigrate here.
    An immigrant that has no permission to be here is an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT
    I can empathize with you, but in reality, look what turning a blind eye has done, it has caused gross neglegence and abuse of power. It has created corporate greed on a scale only equal to that of the years leading up to the crash of '29. (which I still think was engineered by the Fed Reserve)

It has led to the people of America being at each other's throats, instead of galvanizing us into a force of one. It has led to an invasion that has not taken any formal army, or declaration of war, even though We the People are the ones sufferring the most.

It has led to our Rights being trampled over by politicians who care more for those with the thickest envelope of fiat-currency, all while we looked the other way. A judicial system that is more like a kangaroo court, as opposed to those who really care to see justice won, and delivered.

And this is because we all over the last 150 years were too busy building our own little empires of wealth. Just as Thomas Jefferson predicted the People would do. The People will forget their Rights, all for the want of money, therefore their leaders will forget their Rights.

We the People should all be ashamed of ourselves, and our forefathers for letting this happen.

Migrant <VS> Immigrant

Migrant, as in Migrant Workers, work inside the US and lived outside the US. and "migrated" back and forth

Im-migrants, work inside the US and Live inside the US(legally and Illegally)

EXAMPLE:,,,in layman's terms
    an "explosion" explodes out, an Im-plosion detonates in

A propeller blows air current out an Im-peller pulls air current in (creates vacuum)

Should I go any further?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Migrant <VS> Immigrant

Migrant, as in Migrant Workers, work inside the US and lived outside the US. and "migrated" back and forth

Im-migrants, work inside the US and Live inside the US(legally and Illegally)

EXAMPLE:,,,in layman's terms
    an "explosion" explodes out, an Im-plosion detonates in

A propeller blows air current out an Im-peller pulls air current in (creates vacuum)

Should I go any further?
    Nope, no need to go further. Simple and well put. Only I don't expect certain others to even understand such a simple concept or should I say facts.

Donnabella

It obvious that her life hasn't been affected like the countless others,including myself, who has lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal. Once again, does the word ILLEGAL capture their attention???
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Re: Donnabella

Quote Originally Posted by bren223
    It obvious that her life hasn't been affected like the countless others,including myself, who has lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal. Once again, does the word ILLEGAL capture their attention???
    Apparently not. In their feeble minds there is no telling what they consider illegal. They are traitors just as well as our pathetic turncoat politicians.

I just went to the website " wehategringos.com" WOW!!! Talk about hatred. Majority of them have their faces hidden. If they are so sure of themselves,why hide? It's so sad they and alot of others do not understand the word ILLEGAL!!
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast