Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Pippah
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Yeah, I also noticed that our little troll chose not to answer my question.
    when you start answering my questions then I'll extend the same ...

Do I smell fear?
    I guess your little handbook of prewritten illegal responses didn't cover my question. Do you need more time before you engage?
    Nice try.

Do I smell fear?
    I guess your little handbook of prewritten illegal responses didn't cover my question. Do you need more time before you engage?
    Nice try.
    ROTF

You sure did hit that nail on the head, PROUD, lol.

Rhetoric and race baiting........tis all one ever gets from these yahoos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me school you a little on your OWN argument...this is how you make yourself look exactly what you are:

First you're complaining about the 'undocumented' taking JOBS, but refuse to us the correct term 'migrant' as I believe they come for, that's right 'WORK'...then you argue about how corp. America wants them here for what , that's right, lets say it together W~O~R~K!
    Oh and what exactly are we?
    I didn't plan to get into this scrap but this commet just peeved me off.

Americans do not WANT them here. Businesses that don't care about breaking the back on the American consummer wants them here...as slave labor. Your contempt is misplaced and misguided.

Let me ask you this. If you came home tonight and found your house filled with "uninvited guests" Many of whom were criminals and alot of whom had no regard for you or your things and were depleting your food supply, your energy and your personal property...would you call the police or would you welcome them into your home and wish them well?
    If you can't honestly say that you would welcome them and make them part of your family, then your arguement is flawed.

America is my home. I didn't ask these people to come here. I don't want them here and I resent them.
    What does that make me? An American. Period.
    Only because you have been somewhat civil....Im going to extend my comment....

One....the 'mr. ALIPAC superhero' at my very first post, posted a warning, without giving the intended poster a chance to answer and then went into something totally different and off the subject.

Your contempt is misplaced and misguided.

you can not be so presumptuous as to think to know what my stance is on this issue, as I haven't been given the chance to state my opinion, but rather engaged in a spit spat with insulting members.

how is any new member suppose take any dialog serious, when you have rabid members to greet them at the door... ?

Do I smell fear?
    Nice try.
    lol!! and here I was thinking you WERE somewhat civil..hehehe!!

but ftr, I fear nothing but GOD.

Let me school you a little on your OWN argument...this is how you make yourself look exactly what you are:

First you're complaining about the 'undocumented' taking JOBS, but refuse to us the correct term 'migrant' as I believe they come for, that's right 'WORK'...then you argue about how corp. America wants them here for what , that's right, lets say it together W~O~R~K!
    Oh and what exactly are we?
    I didn't plan to get into this scrap but this commet just peeved me off.

Americans do not WANT them here. Businesses that don't care about breaking the back on the American consummer wants them here...as slave labor. Your contempt is misplaced and misguided.

Let me ask you this. If you came home tonight and found your house filled with "uninvited guests" Many of whom were criminals and alot of whom had no regard for you or your things and were depleting your food supply, your energy and your personal property...would you call the police or would you welcome them into your home and wish them well?
    If you can't honestly say that you would welcome them and make them part of your family, then your arguement is flawed.

America is my home. I didn't ask these people to come here. I don't want them here and I resent them.
    What does that make me? An American. Period.
    Only because you have been somewhat civil....Im going to extend my comment....

One....the 'mr. ALIPAC superhero' at my very first post, posted a warning, without giving the intended poster a chance to answer and then went into something totally different and off the subject.

Your contempt is misplaced and misguided.

you can not be so presumptuous as to think to know what my stance is on this issue, as I haven't been given the chance to state my opinion, but rather engaged in a spit spat with insulting members.

how is any new member suppose take any dialog serious, when you have rabid members to greet them at the door... ?
    and yet again, you insist on insults after being warned several times.

Oh boy.......not a good sign
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?

Well, thanks ever so much for acknowledging my somewhat civil response.
    I looked back at the thread just to find the first post you posted on this thread. I believe this was it. Correct me if I am wrong.

Now, what you said is that you were jumped at the door by an uncivil maniac who wouldn't allow you to have a real discussion. Is that basically what you are saying?
    It looks like you came into this thread pretty late. But I will give you a little information to help you out so that your posting experience will be more pleasant in the future.
    You asked the other poster if he had brains to think with.
    You also labled the poster as ignorant.
    Now, this is just me and all but...you might have gotten more respect if you had given it. There is a great book out there called "The Art of War." Maybe you could give it a good read.
    When you approach another person in a negative or derrogatory way, you can expect the same in return.
    You mentioned in your last post to me that I was somewhat civil.
    Why thank you. Yes, I am civil. So now it is your turn.
    why don't you answer my question?

If you came home from work and found your home had been invaded by a group of criminals who had eaten your food, used your resourses, mistreated your furniture, and greeted you at the door with violence and protests, would you call the police or would you welcome them into the family with open arms?

I have asked you a legitimate question.
    I hope you will give me a legitimate answer.
    thanks ever so much for you time....

Enough, wasting time.
    Pippah has been banned for race baiting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I notice that the definitions of 'illegal' and 'alien' are being studiously avoided by our OBL troll.

Whassup wit dat?
    After your insulting rage toward me 'personally' you are no longer privileged to be taken serious! not in my eyes.....so ta ta
    Too bad you got banned, troll, I was going to ask you to define 'insulting rage'...

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Enough, wasting time.
    Pippah has been banned for race baiting.
    Too bad I was just to ask a question, oh well I have better things to do, I need to go change the air in my tires.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I notice that the definitions of 'illegal' and 'alien' are being studiously avoided by our OBL troll.

Whassup wit dat?
    After your insulting rage toward me 'personally' you are no longer privileged to be taken serious! not in my eyes.....so ta ta
    Oh my, oh my, after your very first post I realized you and others like you just cannot be taken seriously. After reading all of your posts, well, I guess I can say thanks for the great laugh!!!

Now, if you think my comment was derogatory, well what about calling me and my fellow Americans in my town every horrible name you can think of? What about dragging the American flag in the gutter of the streets with the mexican flag flying high? What about flipping their famous middle finger and oh, let's not forget when these hopefully soon deported CRIMINALS grabbing their crotch?!

Your kind and the mexicans have everything skewed and completely ignore FACTS. Facts that you like to ignore. They should demand from THEIR own country what they DEMAND from our Country that they are in ILLEGALLY.

Why is it ok for ALL other Countries to have border laws except America? It's hypocrisy at it's best.

Where is your outrage on that behavior? Oh, that's right silly silly me. I forgot that you cannot be taken seriously and I can't expect anything more from sympathizers of ILLEGAL ALIENS coming into our Country and DESTROYING it.

I'm so sorry that political correctness has skewed your view and it's apparent that you cannot comprehend the simplistic statements that everyone is stating here.

http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml

If anyone is any kind of racist it is the illegal immigrants that love to yell death to the redneck or calling us racist. This has nothing to do with racism. I don't care who it is, but it is a FACT that most of your ILLEGALS in this Country are mexicans. That is only common sense.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/
    http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/rally_photos.htm
    http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/oklahoma.htm (I was at that rally in Tulsa and these photos do not do justice as to what really took place)
    http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/rally_photos.htm
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/video/

Now, there are PLENTY more that I can find but I feel this is MORE than enough to prove to someone like you, what we are fighting. That is if you even CARE to know what is really going on.

You know, living with your head in the sand makes you blind as to your surroundings.

From our elected officials to our fellow Americans that are allowing this to happen to America are simply traitors. They are selling out our Country.
    I call it as I see it!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast