Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Pippah
    Let me school you a little on your OWN argument...this is how you make yourself look exactly what you are:

First you're complaining about the 'undocumented' taking JOBS, but refuse to us the correct term 'migrant' as I believe they come for, that's right 'WORK'...then you argue about how corp. America wants them here for what , that's right, lets say it together W~O~R~K!
    Oh and what exactly are we?
    I didn't plan to get into this scrap but this commet just peeved me off.

Americans do not WANT them here. Businesses that don't care about breaking the back on the American consummer wants them here...as slave labor. Your contempt is misplaced and misguided.

Let me ask you this. If you came home tonight and found your house filled with "uninvited guests" Many of whom were criminals and alot of whom had no regard for you or your things and were depleting your food supply, your energy and your personal property...would you call the police or would you welcome them into your home and wish them well?
    If you can't honestly say that you would welcome them and make them part of your family, then your arguement is flawed.

America is my home. I didn't ask these people to come here. I don't want them here and I resent them.
    What does that make me? An American. Period.

Ok, just one quick post...

If they are only coming here for "WORK" as you say, then they are coming here for all the wrong reasons.

No, I do not want people here that insist in thwarting our laws rather than following them - nobody asked ME if I want them here... because I don't (and, I don't care where they come from, what they look like, what religion they subscribe to, etc).

In point of fact, my word processor just kicked up a slightly different definition for the word 'migrant' - not that it really matters much...
    ([n] - 'Moves from one region or country to another')

In technical terms, an 'immigrant' is someone that applies for entry/residence into another country, and submits required background information, examinations as part of a defined process to gain such thing. A 'migrant' can move between countries [albeit lawlessly], but that does not make them an 'immigrant'.

And, 'immigrants' are not 'citizens' until the necessary naturalization procedures have been lawfully completed (I know at least one person that had completed the process within the last few months or so)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Pippah]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam":13gscpq5][b]2ndamendsis wrote:[/b]
    [quote]But now YOU must answer 2 simple questions........
    > Are you insinuating that anyone on Alipac is complaining about IMMIGRANTS?
    > Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?[/quote]
    And as usual, no response,
    Another case of lockjaw.

I wonder how many anti illegal forums this same comment was posted on?

This troll posted twice on alipac and both comments are copies.
    [url="http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=326703&hi ghlight=#326703
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#326703[/url]

From what I see she`s already been warned, so she must have been banned.
    Since this person has either been banned or left....I will answer your questions:

> Are you insinuating that anyone on Alipac is complaining about IMMIGRANTS?

There is no insinuation needed...its clearly evident, because not all 'migrants' of a certain ethnicity (Mexican) are undocumented as its protrayed here by some of the posters, as they have/are allowed to offend these people in a general and broad basis...and nothing is said.

> Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?

Because I don't know the true intent of this poster, I can not answer the 1st part of this question, however, on the second part....I must admit, you're right because the people from down south of the Americas are not 'Immigrants'....they are 'Migrants'....so come correct next time...thanks

1. don't put words into another's mouth. How very presumptuous of you.

no assumptions are needed , when its typed out....

2. How would YOU know what another poster was or was not attempting to do with their respective post?

I don't AND I believe I so stated....

3. We are not in the "Americas"...........We are Americans in The United States of America. There is a very big difference.
    Do you need an atlas?

WE ARE PART/IN of the AMERICAS....do you need an atlas?

4. ILLEGAL ALIENS are NOT migrants.
    Do you need a dictionary or an encyclopedia?
    These are legal terms that you had better get used to quickly.

let me give you a quick reference from the dictionary, so that you can start using the 'correct' terms....

mi·grant [mgrənt]
    n (plural mi·grants)
    1. social sciences somebody moving from place to place: somebody who moves from one region or country to another, often in search of work or other economic opportunities

Folks here are too well informed to receive your innacurate disinformation without dissecting it to shreds.

now....what are 'Migrants'? yeah that's what I thought...like I said....come correct next time...thanks
    Let me repeat my question.....
    Do you need a dictionary or encyclopedia?

Cocky aren't you? Believing that you can read another's mind and motives by a few simpleton words printed?

Are you referring to "migrants" such as in the Bracero program of old?
    Those nice-LEGAL- folks who had some VALUES and went home to their FAMILIES rather than leaving them high and dry while dropping babies with their OTHER WIVES anywhere they light?

LOL, I do believe we have an ILLEGAL ALIEN among us
    Or an ANCHOR BABY perhaps?
    LOL!!! you're killing me with these 'SILLY & DESPERATE' comments...

Let me school you a little on your OWN argument...this is how you make yourself look exactly what you are:

First you're complaining about the 'undocumented' taking JOBS, but refuse to us the correct term 'migrant' as I believe they come for, that's right 'WORK'...then you argue about how corp. America wants them here for what , that's right, lets say it together W~O~R~K!

again....re-read the meaning>>>mi·grant [mgrənt]
    n (plural mi·grants)
    1. social sciences somebody moving from place to place: somebody who moves from one region or country to another, often in search of work or other economic opportunities

and in case you didnt get it the first time, here it is again >> often in search of WORK or OTHER ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES.....
    [/quote:13gscpq5]
    Again, your rhetoric is inaccurate.

According to law, ILLEGAL ALIEN is a person who has ILLEGALLY entered a nation without proper documentation.

ILLEGAL ALIEN is a criminal from the first step taken over said nation's border. They have broken American Rule of Law.

MIGRANT is a legal, temporary worker. The United States of America does have a guest worker program in effect for MIGRANTS. They are not considered ILLEGAL as long as they do not overstay their visas.

Silly you. You're not able to comprehend English.

go figure I think it's you who desperately needs to get a life AND an education while you're at it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=2ndamendsis][quote=Pippah]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pippah":149oecmy
    Quote Originally Posted by "peladac":149oecmy
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag. Please note my above post.

If that is the case they were wrong in doing so.....but I thought self righteous, HIGHLY moral law abiding citizens such as yourselves were beyond such childish innuendos, especially when something this serious is at hand, how so patriotic...lol!......besides, two wrongs dont make a right...

How about you get your FACTS straight before you open your mouth?

when you start presenting some...then maybe I'll consider your sources.

You're looking very desperate and silly now.
    LOL!!!! your a funny person....I believe that is on the contrary...hahahhaah!!! my very FIRST post, I was greeted with a 'WARNING' and YOU say Im looking DESPERATE!...lol!!! YOU didn't even give "the poster" I was commenting to a chance to answer...how silly is that.....nevermind...hehehehe!!

FACT: no one has ever offended an "entire" people.
    How did you feel when you seen people wipe their rear with the American Flag? did it NOT offend you ?

FACT: mexicans make up the greatest percentage of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA as well as the greatest percentage of INCARCERATED other than Americans in our prisons.

then that alone should tell you that a high percentage of LEGAL residents are also of MEXICAN descent...as far as YOUR INCARCERATION numbers see my above statement...

QUESTION: how does one skew the facts?

take a look around this place, trust me, its not hard to see...

get a grip
    [/quote:149oecmy]
    I''m all ears.

Please post whatever FACTS that have been posted that you consider "skewed."

If there's been an error, we will gladly correct it.

As far as your WARNING is concerned, I don't have to wait to address one such as yourself, who is race baiting our posters.

I addressed the post at hand, so if it was 'racially' motivated that's not my fault as the other poster is the 'baiter'....

however....I've been 'personally' insulted by another poster and I have yet to see a posted 'warning'....whats up with that?

You're also very entertaining
    It's fun watching you dig your hole deeper with each of your nonsensical posts. And it's very productive having you single handedly show AMericans from coast to coast exactly what and why we are fighting to remove every ILLEGAL from our American soil.

You're our own best example of the TRUTH [/quote:149oecmy]

likewise

[quote=Pippah][quote=2ndamendsis][quote=Pippah]
    Quote Originally Posted by "2ndamendsis":3b7tfn3p
    Quote Originally Posted by "Pippah":3b7tfn3p
    Quote Originally Posted by "peladac":3b7tfn3p
    check out my new bumperstickers

Got any toilet paper with the mexican flag on it??
    ...and just exactly what do you think you are doing making this statement? do you not have any brains to THINK with....Seriously? you say you're not against 'immigration' (legal) but you riddle your post with offensive/derogatory language for people on a very broad/general basis with roots(ancestry) from Mexico....are you that ignorant that you THINK all Mexicans here are 'undocumented' and your offensive stance doesn't offend them?
    Welcome pippah

This is your ONLY WARNING so please take note.

Don't even try to bait our posters with your nastiness.

READ THE POSTING RULES on the top of every forum.

I'd also like to bring to your attention that the TOILET PAPER is mild compared to the ILLEGALS burning the American Flag and wiping their rears with it on camera. So let's just call a spade a spade.

hahahaha!!! irony is you talk about ME being nasty....you've got to be kidding....LOL!!! Im not the one talking about 'wiping my behind' on a public forum, personally I think that's a little to much information .... however, if you think Im going to be a part of this forum and sit back and watch others offend an 'entire' people for some rotten apples....then maybe Im in the wrong forum.....<yawn> and here I was thinking...this forum was for 'Legal' immigration/migration and NOT about demonizing people based on their ethnic makeup....but then again....Im not always right..
    Actually, it was the ILLEGALS that wiped their behinds with the American Flag. Please note my above post.

If that is the case they were wrong in doing so.....but I thought self righteous, HIGHLY moral law abiding citizens such as yourselves were beyond such childish innuendos, especially when something this serious is at hand, how so patriotic...lol!......besides, two wrongs dont make a right...

How about you get your FACTS straight before you open your mouth?

when you start presenting some...then maybe I'll consider your sources.

You're looking very desperate and silly now.
    LOL!!!! your a funny person....I believe that is on the contrary...hahahhaah!!! my very FIRST post, I was greeted with a 'WARNING' and YOU say Im looking DESPERATE!...lol!!! YOU didn't even give "the poster" I was commenting to a chance to answer...how silly is that.....nevermind...hehehehe!!

FACT: no one has ever offended an "entire" people.
    How did you feel when you seen people wipe their rear with the American Flag? did it NOT offend you ?

FACT: mexicans make up the greatest percentage of ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA as well as the greatest percentage of INCARCERATED other than Americans in our prisons.

then that alone should tell you that a high percentage of LEGAL residents are also of MEXICAN descent...as far as YOUR INCARCERATION numbers see my above statement...

QUESTION: how does one skew the facts?

take a look around this place, trust me, its not hard to see...

get a grip
    [/quote:3b7tfn3p]
    I''m all ears.

Please post whatever FACTS that have been posted that you consider "skewed."

If there's been an error, we will gladly correct it.

As far as your WARNING is concerned, I don't have to wait to address one such as yourself, who is race baiting our posters.

I addressed the post at hand, so if it was 'racially' motivated that's not my fault as the other poster is the 'baiter'....

however....I've been 'personally' insulted by another poster and I have yet to see a posted 'warning'....whats up with that?

You're also very entertaining
    It's fun watching you dig your hole deeper with each of your nonsensical posts. And it's very productive having you single handedly show AMericans from coast to coast exactly what and why we are fighting to remove every ILLEGAL from our American soil.

You're our own best example of the TRUTH [/quote:3b7tfn3p]

likewise [/quote:3b7tfn3p]
    UH OHHHHHHH

Banned
    I notice that the definitions of 'illegal' and 'alien' are being studiously avoided by our OBL troll.

Whassup wit dat?

Yeah, I also noticed that our little troll chose not to answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I notice that the definitions of 'illegal' and 'alien' are being studiously avoided by our OBL troll.

Whassup wit dat?
    After your insulting rage toward me 'personally' you are no longer privileged to be taken serious! not in my eyes.....so ta ta

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Yeah, I also noticed that our little troll chose not to answer my question.
    when you start answering my questions then I'll extend the same ...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

Whassup wit dat?
    After your insulting rage toward me 'personally' you are no longer privileged to be taken serious! not in my eyes.....so ta ta
    Are you attempting to again BAIT a poster?

There has been no RAGE in any posts to you or anyone else here.

You were already WARNED and just had to step over the line.

Well, you sure didn't disappoint. Couldn't even make it through a day.

Thank you, once again, for proving that ILLEGAL SUPPORTERS have nothing factual with which to debate and have no abilities other than lies and race baiting in their quivers.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast