Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poor sakamakakara doesn't know what troll means.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Dixiewrote:

Clueless and misunderstood, on so many levels. Maybe, he should go where he is understood and has friends of like mind .............

Dixie, Love you new avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    There is a new troll in town...snīt it?

What is his/her name guesswho someting?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixiewrote:

Clueless and misunderstood, on so many levels. Maybe, he should go where he is understood and has friends of like mind .............

Dixie, Love you new avatar!
    You sound very compassionate. I like compassionate people and I have always been sure of you have a heart.

Dixie is just trying to be mean and politically correct with the rest of the group, so I take whatever she says with a grain (a rock) of salt.

Dixie, go pound on guesswho you know what trollish macaca Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I was sworn in Detroit Michigan.
    OK, I was`nt specific enough,, anyway, all "legal" (ID) and other identifcation information (birth certicates, DL,passports ect) originates from the state capital, which in the case of Michigan would be Lansing.
    On most of this information you will find the state seal.

Ok, you won this round.

No offense to anyone, But I never did like Detroit,
    {talking about "scum city"}. It`s almost as bad as LA, if not worse.

Back in the "60`s" Mich, was called "The Winter Wonderland" now I guess it`s just called what it is, "The Great Lakes State"
    Some people continue to call Detroit The Motor City...I wonder how it should be called now.

Poor old Dixie. Do we have no compassion for her? Or is there some point in your mind where it is OK to throw off the compassion?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sak Wrote:
    Dixie is just trying to be mean
    Trying!?
    ------------------------

All I know about Dixie is that her avatar is frightening.

You too ,Huh? Don`t let Dixie know that.
    ------------------------

MW
    betido3d wrote:

Can I ask you folks what a Troll means? and what an OBL?

Isn't a troll a mythical weird sort of creature?
    betido, I believe the computer term "troll" is derived from the sport fishing technique of trolling. Trolling, in the fishing sense, is when a fisherman drags a lure or bait attached to a line and rod behind a moving boat in the hopes of tempting a fish to bite the lure or bait. So basically a computer "troll" is someone who attempt to draw a bite from another internet user by dangling his or her opinion or argument (bait) in the hopes of drawing a discussion, debate, or argument. Most of the time a "troll" is unwelcome because their motivation is to purposely argue a point the receiver doesn't agree with. Trolls can normally be identified rather quickly and many "fish" - such as me - decide the troll isn't worth their effort.

With that said, I think you're over your legally acceptable limit of trolled up biters (fish). I know catch & release is not something we desire in the illegal immigration world, but in the fishing world I routinely advocate for catch & release. Remember, only keep what you can eat and release the rest!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn