Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Immigration and illegal immigration has nothing to do with being rich or poor. Both is obligated to obey the laws.
    I totally agree with you.

I wish it was not politically correct to favor illegal immigration. It is a sad situation though, many illegals are poor and somehow us taxpayers have to foot the charity bill while others in congress are playing politics with the illegal immigration issue.
    Please check your private messages.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:e1e0bhha]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    [quote:e1e0bhha]I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.
    OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!!
    Just to clarify, are you a naturalized citizen born in another country, a birthright citizen born to US citizen parents, a person born on US soil to non-citizen parents, or did you obtain your citizenship in some other manner? If you obtained your citizenship in some other manner, would you please explain? If you are a natural (as opposed to naturalized) non-immigrant, do you have a birth certificate issued in a county of a state of the United States? If you are a naturalized citizen, how long have you been naturalized?[/quote:e1e0bhha]

I am a naturalized citizen with authentic and legal documents. I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan. I have lived in this state for twenty five years and I have been a citizen of the United States for 19 years, or a naturalized US citizen of you need to make that clarification.

I entered this country legally and got my resident alien status because my mother is a naturalized citizen.

I was not born in the USA.

I am grateful to this country for allowing me to become a citizen.

I have been paying taxes to the federal, state and local govts. since 1985.

How old are you if I may ask?

You cannot expect me to agree with everything you say.

I am proud of having three sons born in AMERICA.

My wife is a naturalized citizen of the USA as well. She already had that status when we married, so we have no anchor babies.

You don't scare me. I don't mind bulldogs and I love all dog breeds.

All of you guys can call me troll if you wish.

I do expect to be called troll by you guys because my writing will never seem American enough to you guys and this is natural because I am an immigrant.

I do not need your respect nor you are required to respect me either.

I am not an anchor.

I do respect your opinion but I will not lick your boots.

I do not support illegal immigration.

I am not sure how illegal immigration can be controlled because too many people in this country profit from the work of illegal immigrants. Corporations, politicians and private citizens.

I do think that the illegal immigration issue is of such proportion that if not handled properly it might become the source of profound division in our country. Much deeper than it currently is.

I think that our politicians in DC have too many vested interests and will not attack the illegal immigration issue head on until it becomes openly politically correct to do so. It might be too late when that happens.[/quote:e1e0bhha]
    You sure are defensive. I do not have a bulldog as an avatar to "scare" you, but rather because of my own tenacity. I don't recall asking you to lick my boots either. I asked the specific questions regarding your status because you seemed to be hedging previously. I have several friends and a family member who are immigrants, so I have absolutely no prejudice against naturalized citizens. My only desire is that those who obtain citizenship here respect our laws and that they do not come here seeking to change America into their image or that of the land they left behind.

respect our laws and that they do not come here seeking to change America into their image or that of the land they left behind.
    Amen

sakamakakara Wrote;
    I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan.
    I was born and raised in Michigan,

QUIZ:
    What City did you recieve your documents from?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by April
    WOW perhaps Betito and sakamakakak...are one person and there is some channeling going on......the plot thickens..... Well must go Holiday stuff to do.... Dixie I am so glad you have those nut crackers.
    Mmmh......Interesting.

When I said I was mexican, all in the sudden some people here asumed that I was an illegal alien living in the U.S.

When someone else enters the discussion and doesn't seem to get along with the rest, all in the sudden every unwanted guy becomes the "same person" to some folks here. (oh yes, and he/she must be illegal)

betido3d Wrote:
    When someone else enters the discussion and doesn't seem to get along with the rest, all in the sudden every unwanted guy becomes the "same person" to some folks here. (oh yes, and he/she must be illegal)
    "all in the sudden" here`s alittle help in english "all of a sudden"

You have already admitted that were banned from this site under a different name.
    ------------------------

Thanks for the tip on english.

Yes I said in previous posts that I was banned as Betito and then re-subscribe as Betido ( Which I don't like much but is ok)

Can I ask you folks what a Troll means? and what an OBL?

Isn't a troll a mythical weird sort of creature?

And if so, is this adjetive being used as a sort of soft insult?

And finally, the only thing in common that makakara and me have is that nobody likes us much in this forum.
    But I keep comming back every now and then just to see what's going on.

A troll is someone from an oppossing site (for illegal Immigration)
    that cames over here, not to make a reasonable argument but to stir up trouble.

OBL means "Open Border League"
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    WOW perhaps Betito and sakamakakak...are one person and there is some channeling going on......the plot thickens..... Well must go Holiday stuff to do.... Dixie I am so glad you have those nut crackers.
    Mmmh......Interesting.

When I said I was mexican, all in the sudden some people here asumed that I was an illegal alien living in the U.S.

Hey Betito,

Check out Craig's posts in the General section.

Sakamakakara

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote5ndywt2]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    [quote5ndywt2]I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.
    Why are you so interested then in the number of years I have been here as a Naturalized US Citizen?

Was that relevant in the dscussion?

Explain that to me if you can please.

OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!!
    Just to clarify, are you a naturalized citizen born in another country, a birthright citizen born to US citizen parents, a person born on US soil to non-citizen parents, or did you obtain your citizenship in some other manner? If you obtained your citizenship in some other manner, would you please explain? If you are a natural (as opposed to naturalized) non-immigrant, do you have a birth certificate issued in a county of a state of the United States? If you are a naturalized citizen, how long have you been naturalized?
    I am a naturalized citizen with authentic and legal documents. I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan. I have lived in this state for twenty five years and I have been a citizen of the United States for 19 years, or a naturalized US citizen of you need to make that clarification.

I entered this country legally and got my resident alien status because my mother is a naturalized citizen.

I was not born in the USA.

I am grateful to this country for allowing me to become a citizen.

I have been paying taxes to the federal, state and local govts. since 1985.

How old are you if I may ask?

You cannot expect me to agree with everything you say.

I am proud of having three sons born in AMERICA.

My wife is a naturalized citizen of the USA as well. She already had that status when we married, so we have no anchor babies.

You don't scare me. I don't mind bulldogs and I love all dog breeds.

All of you guys can call me troll if you wish.

I do expect to be called troll by you guys because my writing will never seem American enough to you guys and this is natural because I am an immigrant.

I do not need your respect nor you are required to respect me either.

I am not an anchor.

I do respect your opinion but I will not lick your boots.

I do not support illegal immigration.

I am not sure how illegal immigration can be controlled because too many people in this country profit from the work of illegal immigrants. Corporations, politicians and private citizens.

I do think that the illegal immigration issue is of such proportion that if not handled properly it might become the source of profound division in our country. Much deeper than it currently is.

I think that our politicians in DC have too many vested interests and will not attack the illegal immigration issue head on until it becomes openly politically correct to do so. It might be too late when that happens.[/quote5ndywt2]
    You sure are defensive. I do not have a bulldog as an avatar to "scare" you, but rather because of my own tenacity. I don't recall asking you to lick my boots either. I asked the specific questions regarding your status because you seemed to be hedging previously. I have several friends and a family member who are immigrants, so I have absolutely no prejudice against naturalized citizens. My only desire is that those who obtain citizenship here respect our laws and that they do not come here seeking to change America into their image or that of the land they left behind.[/quote5ndywt2]