Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gg
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

You sure are defensive. I do not have a bulldog as an avatar to "scare" you, but rather because of my own tenacity. I don't recall asking you to lick my boots either. I asked the specific questions regarding your status because you seemed to be hedging previously. I have several friends and a family member who are immigrants, so I have absolutely no prejudice against naturalized citizens. My only desire is that those who obtain citizenship here respect our laws and that they do not come here seeking to change America into their image or that of the land they left behind.[/quote]

Sorry if I seem defensive, but:

Why are you so interested then in the number of years I have been here as a Naturalized US Citizen?

Was that relevant in the dscussion?

Explain that to me if you can please.

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:59 pm Post subject: People still hate them....even after becoming legal..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I own this land and only wealthy shinny pretty people is allowed to enter it"

It's a fact that only wealthy people get the "right" to be "legal" right away in any country.

It's a fact that poor people have to wait for a number of years if they want to immigrate to other countries, even when they will still have to do the same type of work at the end of their waiting process.

But why?.......Are wealthy or richer people a real proof of honesty, humanity, sincerity or integrity?.......What do you think?

Chances are, rich folks are more likely to devour a country by: abusing the system, cheating on taxes, creating corrupt organizations, obtaining benefits in secret ways, promoting political corruption, creating ten times more contamination than a regular citizen

this guy is out of touch with reality!!! I imigrated poor to this country that Welcomed with open arms, i am a naturalized Citizen now, and very proud to live in the best place in the world!!!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    sakamakakara Wrote;
    I got my citizenship through legal means in the state of Michigan.
    I was born and raised in Michigan,

QUIZ:
    What City did you recieve your documents from?
    I applied for my citizenship, took the test and got my papers in Detroit. When I renew my US passport I believe it comes from a Passport Agency in Chicago.

I was sworn in Detroit Michigan.

How old are you if I may ask?

sakamakakara,

When you are a troll sometimes people ask a lot of questions. That's just the way it is when you oppose the opinion of the majority.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    No.

I just don't want to be banned though.

signed,

Trolly yours
    This is why you are a troll, by your own admission.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I agree with what he said concerning that even though I am a citizen people still hate me. But that's life. No matter what I will continue to succeed regardless of how what color people perceive me in.

As to illegal immigrant problems, it's quite easy to point fingers at Mexico, but America for about 20 years after 86 had the chance to enforce the borders. Guess it took a while for people to realize the problem... but if they haven't, the government has sure screwed them.
    Roxas, if someone comes into our country expected to be hated, why come here at all? If you are hated, chances are you are saying or doing something to contribute to that. We should not have to patrol our borders. It is very animalistic to have this whole cat and mouse game going on. The Mexican people who come here have no loyalty to their own country and they have no loyalty to ours. They are greedy and just want the money. Americans are very loyal to their country, we don't always understand people who betray their own countries. Maybe they see you as a traitor(?) I don't know, I am just guessing.
    God Bless America!!....and you will love it like the rest of us when they bring back the draft again! Then you will really see whose war you are fighting.

After you see your friends die by the hundreds for a futile cause....remember Vietnam....you might change your mind then about loyalties to the country.

Go ask the how much the Viet Veterans love their country..I mean all vets born and raised in the USA, from all races, black, white, hispanic and whatever else you can think of.

This is a great nation pal, but loyalty to the country is a double edge sword. You might not have the freedom you think to choose from serving your country or serving the interests of the rich and the corrupt politicians in DC.
    MAKAKA, MAKAKAM, MAKAKA........you haven't had much experience with our AMERICAN TROOPS now, have you?

It also appears that you know next to nothing about our VietNam Vets and the facts concerning the VN war. It's always the ignorant who yell the loudest, MAKAKA. Gives them away with the first sentance.

One thing that I DO KNOW, MAKAKA, is that you're sure not one that would have the qualities to wear their desert ripples let alone could your feet fill them. That is quite evident by simply reading your writing. It would take a nanosecond to know that you would be the one to run, the one to turn tail and cower in the face of an enemy.

Thank you for showing your cowardice & stupidity of history for all to see.

God Bless Our Troops & God Bless the US of A.

You are right. I may not have the right color to fight a war and sorry if I offended you.

To set the record straight though I do not what it means to be in the frontline and I am no coward. I fought with the contras against the sandinistas in Nicaragua and Costa Rica. Remember the Iran Contra affair during the Reagan administration?

So I might not have the right color to fight a war and I could be too old to do it now. I did not fight with the US troops either. But I whish to point out that part of this war was funded by American people, so in a way it was somewhat like fighting with US troops.

I have seen combat and being in it my friend

best,

Sakamakakara

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    You sure are defensive. I do not have a bulldog as an avatar to "scare" you, but rather because of my own tenacity. I don't recall asking you to lick my boots either. I asked the specific questions regarding your status because you seemed to be hedging previously. I have several friends and a family member who are immigrants, so I have absolutely no prejudice against naturalized citizens. My only desire is that those who obtain citizenship here respect our laws and that they do not come here seeking to change America into their image or that of the land they left behind.
    Sorry if I seem defensive, but:

Why are you so interested then in the number of years I have been here as a Naturalized US Citizen?

Was that relevant in the dscussion?

Explain that to me if you can please.
    I ask because rules governing the naturalization process have been seriously relaxed since 1996. I was curious as to which naturalization process you were subjected.

I was sworn in Detroit Michigan.
    OK, I was`nt specific enough,, anyway, all "legal" (ID) and other identifcation information (birth certicates, DL,passports ect) originates from the state capital, which in the case of Michigan would be Lansing.
    On most of this information you will find the state seal.

Ok, you won this round.

No offense to anyone, But I never did like Detroit,
    {talking about "scum city"}. It`s almost as bad as LA, if not worse.

Back in the "60`s" Mich, was called "The Winter Wonderland" now I guess it`s just called what it is, "The Great Lakes State"
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    No.

I just don't want to be banned though.

signed,

Trolly yours
    This is why you are a troll, by your own admission.
    This is why you feel you have the right you can call me troll, even though you cannot prove it.

You know what I am not testy, I am not a troll and I have been in this country for 25 years, 19 f them as a legal US citizen.

Want to see some trolls, talk to US citizens living in France, from the French citizens point of view.

The only thing I said was that could be taken as a trolls comment was what I wrote about Vietnam. I am sorry for that, if you donīt have enough now, then is all in your head.