Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Good Job Neese, you scared Makakaka off
    You bet!

I am shaking!

Guess what?! I have a chance of becoming man of the year!

Best,

Makaka

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara

Yes sir,yes sir!!

I am a citizen of this great nation I do not live in the southwest where people are so hot about immigration issues. I do not favor illegal immigration and I live way up north where I seem to be able to mingle with the crowd with a lot less difficulty.

Yes sir, yes sir!!!
    It isn't a southwest issue. I am from "way up north" too. And I have the same problems with it as everyone else here.
    I am with stupid too!

It takes a lot more than this to humiliate me

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Well makaka, people here are Red White and Blue, not yellow. My own husband served in Vietnam, Air Force cryptographer in a communications base, and he loves this country, although, he feels American leaders did not make the right choices in the end of that war.

If we cut and run from Iraq, we will leave another generation of men and women feeling incomplete about their own part in that war, that is what cutting and running in Vietnam did, it left many feeling their service was in vain, but they all still love America.
    I apologize if I have offended you. I am sorry

I agree with you, but we differ on one point.

It seems to me that people in Irak do not have a clear sense of belonging to a nation. It also seems to me that they do not view their government as legitimate.

People in Irak are not loyal to a common government. They are loyal to religious groups, even to sheiks, all with different views. I am afraid that they must see past all their differences before they are ready to accept democracy.

That might take a generation or two.

I find it difficult to believe that we can transform that chaos into a democracy over such a short period of time. I think is better to take it on the chin and retreat as soon at it is reasonable to do so.

Are you a legal citizen?

Assuming we are referring to US citizenship.

How can anyone be an illegal citizen?

By segragating US born and Naturalized citizens
    some people here are acting on the assumption
    that if one was not born here one has a biased view
    on this topic.

I tell you this: I am a US Citizen who strongly opposes
    illegal immigration. what else is relevant?

Chill

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I am a Nam vet too Macaca, I served with the US Marine Corps and I love my country, I also lost a lot of good friends over there, I also saw many Marines join back up just so they could go back!
    I have talked to many Marines who have served in Iraq and they are proud of what they are doing there.
    There are people who are willing to die or be maimed for life in the name of freedom, they are men and women of courage and strength who wear their uniform proudly and they are the ones you can thank for your ability to complain about anything you want to, only do me a favor and get your facts straight.
    God bless America
    Semper Fi!
    Sorry if I offended you. I admire those who are willing to die for this great nation.

Remember though that there are some politicians who can get past the system. Their kids somehow are "unfit" to serve our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration.
    I have no idea if we share the same point of view or not because you avoid the questions, then act insulted(?)

[quote:2vt9lfyy]Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....
    Are you sure that you're legal? You handled that situation like an illegal. You talk jibberish, make accusations, and then when I ask you to clarify your actions and to be responsible for yourself, you turn it around and act like I am the one with the problem. Hmmm...sounds familiar? If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And don't forget to tell your troll buddies that a girl kicked your arse.
    NEESE
    Actually, it speaks more like an Anchor Baby.

Hmmmmm, wondering..............[/quote:2vt9lfyy]

Whatever

April
    The funny thing illegals do not get how outrageously stupid they sound and how transparent their stories are.... I think they have couple of illegals that have been nominated to come on this site over and over under different identities .......... and try to fool us...........Hey, it ain't working........better go back and check out another book at the Library.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    The funny thing illegals do not get how outrageously stupid they sound and how transparent their stories are.... I think they have couple of illegals that have been nominated to come on this site over and over under different identities .......... and try to fool us...........Hey, it ain't working........better go back and check out another book at the Library.
    Whatever.

Is "whatever" the best you can do?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Is "whatever" the best you can do?

Dixie
    No.

I just don't want to be banned though.

signed,

Trolly yours