Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It's not troll season! Isn't this elf season? These trolls are acting out of turn.

Dixie
    Is there such a thing as a Legal Troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Makaka...What are your thoughts on the people from South America entering Mexico illegally?
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    [Why do you ask this question? You think I am Mexican, don't you? No, I am not and I do not support illegal immigration in any country. You are not affecting me by asking my opinion on illegal immigration in Mexico. I have no ties with that country and, like I said I DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ANYWHERE!! I just love it how some of you guys can jump to conclussions so quick...
    Take it easy...I don't recall ever saying that you were Mexican. I asked you an open ended question. Your response sounds as if you are irritated by being associated with Mexico for some reason. Anyone can have an opinion on a topic without being a citizen there. Perhaps you have some issues of your own(?) Based on your quote below, I am trying to figure out where your mindset is. Where is this coming from and how does it relate to illegal immigration?

God Bless America!!....and you will love it like the rest of us when they bring back the draft again! Then you will really see whose war you are fighting.
    We are discussing illegal immigration here, aren't we? I am trying to figure out if you are angry at the US, angry at illegal immigration in general, somehow, we seem off topic. I am curious, why are you here?
    Please address my questions. Thanks.
    Read on...
    I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation. I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from. I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.

I hope Dixie answers my question though?

I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    Do you agree with illegal immigration in the US? If so, what is the difference?
    I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.

I have answered your question. I am a US citizen and happy to live in this great nation.
    Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:1b6hnt3a]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    I you still think I should not be here then we might not share the same identical points of view in illegal immigration.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.[/quote:1b6hnt3a]

I am a citizen. According to the laws of the land is there such a thing as an illegal citizen?

Now, about legal citizens...perhaps there is such a thing as a legal citizen but is only a minor deal. If a legal citizen commits a crime that is a threat to Natonal Security it can go to jail or even be stripped of their legal citizenship and then be deported. A Citizen can only go to jail because it has no ties with any other country.

I do not agree with illegal immigration anywhere. You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration. Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....

Are you a legal citizen?

[quote:39gcampr]I do not agree with illegal immigration in mexico regardless of where it comes from.
    If you are a legal citizen here, then I welcome you with open arms. If you are here illegally, I consider you a thief and have no respect for you.[/quote:39gcampr]

OH...yes, I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I am a legal citizen of the United States of America and proud of it!!

You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration.
    I have no idea if we share the same point of view or not because you avoid the questions, then act insulted(?)

Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....

You are interrogating me because we do not seem to share the same points of view I suppose, and then you jump to question my point of view about illegal immigration.
    I have no idea if we share the same point of view or not because you avoid the questions, then act insulted(?)

[quote:11zjfmkr]Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....[/quote:11zjfmkr]

I give up...
    You like to argue
    Bye

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote:3e2zr134]Had I not made any comments about Vietnam I believe you would not be asking me this questions. I suppose we can have different opinions....
    You're right, and you still haven't answered it....[/quote:3e2zr134]

Are you sure that you're legal? You handled that situation like an illegal. You talk jibberish, make accusations, and then when I ask you to clarify your actions and to be responsible for yourself, you turn it around and act like I am the one with the problem. Hmmm...sounds familiar? If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. And don't forget to tell your troll buddies that a girl kicked your arse.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast