Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    For those complaining about my words being displayed on other forums, I'll say yes I did it, and as you can see I used the same nickname there too, because I didn't want to be confused with someone else.

So that's a proof that no one else wrote, or told me what to write or how to express myself, if you think that I'm one of those "copy and paste crap" kinda guys, I encourage you to try to find my words posted or signed by other people.

If you guys think that everything I said in my first post is just plain wrong, it's all right, I respect it, It's your opinion.

Is it so wrong to try puting more points of view or ideas on the table?
    even if you consider them to be inacurate?

I wasn't trying to justify or to excuse law breakers, I was simply pointing out some issues that I thought were important to consider for debate.

I had to re/subscribe using another mail account and having to change my unique and very old nickname with a different letter "betito for betido", because I was shocked when they banned me away. But if this happens again I won't come back (I know I won't be missed)
    How are we supposed to debate a person who begins with the premise that we each have a "little Hitler" in us? Dude, you may have a little Hitler in you, and the racist La Raza/ reconquista crowd may even have a little Hitler in them, but to say that everyone has something in common with Hitler (which I suppose is your way of saying that on some level we want to kill off or segregate everyone who is not of our own race) is patently absurd. You obviously have no concept of what America is about. We didn't become the great melting pot by holding to the same sort of racist mentality that drives many in Mexico. You have no basis for making such a claim about people you have never met. That you feel you have a Hitleresque predilection is no reason to project that evil onto others.

Hi everybody, and thank you so much for giving me a nice welcome.

I'd like to start by saying:

I'm 32 years old
    I don't belong to any organization.
    I'm NOT a pro-illegal
    I'm not crazzy ( I hope )
    I'm not an extremist.
    I'm not religious.

My words were never meant to be taken so litheral, when I said " I hate some ugly mexicans myself , specially politicians" .....That was as a metaphor.

My words were never meant to be taken so litheral, when I said " New wealthy or richer immigrants are MORE LIKELY to promote this or that. But I think most of you undestood that.

Some, like tony_cheek says, are open to ideas, others hunkered in their bunkers.

I understand each and every opinion on this endless and touchy subject, I really do. I respect you all.

So far, this are the quotes I felt closer to Mexico's reality. ( I hope you don't get upset because they come from HB,... but I used them because this quotes are better written than I could ever do, because my english is not so good, please read them they're not being rethorical )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

prometeo - posted

While there are certain short term benefits in foreign investment for a receptive country, there are major dangers of this investment turning into an economic drain. Aside from the logistical issues that can and will be argued in both directions there is the issue of unfair competition for local assets and resources.

The indiscriminate take over of the Mexican economy by corporations of industrialized economies has created a hostile environment for Mexican businessman and therefore has resulted on severe unemployment or underemployment. It has created a skewed economic base where the survival of a middle class is almost impossible.

The simplistic but erroneous international judgment blames the problem on corrupt authorities and lame people.

iamme - posted

many of us feel that we can reach a comfortable solution that will satisfy everyone, if and only if we can actually have a civilized debate without letting our emotions get in the way

tony_cheek - posted
    there are many opinions on this subject, some open to ideas, others hunkered in their bunkers.

Some here fault the Mexican Government and its inherent corruption, but that's a non-issue, it's not corruption, it's the cost of living. There are many places on the planet with a low cost of living, it doesn't mean they're all corrupt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betito3d: Nobody in Mexico assumes that the U.S. is responsible for it's problems or that it has the obligation to help it's people.

Mexico has had many revolutions, huge protests towards it's governors, massive deaths for social and political changes, continuos debates everywhere everyday, and the list goes on and on.

So it's not a matter of killing or being killed or beeing afraid of violence, Mexico's history was written in blood and with blood will cease to exist.

So after so much fighting and so much struggle, people is now perhaps just confused of how much the fight should continue or how much they should let things to settle down for a while and have faith that our governors are starting to "get the picture" and really get to work to better our lifestyle.

Major changes have ocurred in recent years in Mexico, people has a lot more freedom of speech and action than it was in the eighties. So we will continue to push the envelope as far as we can until the wages get higher and more competitive.

We have faith and we are certainly NOT afraid to fight to better our system.

April
    (
    So after so much fighting and so much struggle, people is now perhaps just confused of how much the fight should continue or how much they should let things to settle down for a while and have faith that our governors are starting to "get the picture" and really get to work to better our lifestyle.

Major changes have ocurred in recent years in Mexico, people has a lot more freedom of speech and action than it was in the eighties. So we will continue to push the envelope as far as we can until the wages get higher and more competitive.

We have faith and we are certainly NOT afraid to fight to better our system)
    Wonderul Bedito, I believe strongly in encouraging the Mexican goverment to better their system, a good way to start would be the Mexican government publishing flyers on how to better the work environment /system, instead of flyers on how to cross the border illegally.

So we will continue to push the envelope as far as we can until the wages get higher and more competitive.
    Betito
    A good number and a large portion of your population is over here. A person would think that many workers leaving would make labor more scarce and bring up Mexican wages? All the extra labor over here is making our labor surplus and commands a lower wage? How are you going to push wages higher? What's the plan? Will Mexico push nearly the whole population over here so the last few there will make good money?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand your point, I do.

Mexico is a Country that has a lot more than 100 million natural citizens, about 5 million legal immigrants and to be honest I don't have an idea of how many illegal immigrants are living here but the numbers are huge, specially from south america and Asia, so with so many people things are definetely different nowadays, and please believe me there's is still a vast majority of us being loyal to our country and not everybody is corrupt.

I have heard that people are going to Mexico from South America to work jobs now. I guess with all the money being sent back to Mexico by the immigrants legal and illegal in the US they can afford to hire the cheaper labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Wow the circle is never ending...........

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I have heard that people are going to Mexico from South America to work jobs now. I guess with all the money being sent back to Mexico by the immigrants legal and illegal in the US they can afford to hire the cheaper labor.
    Trust me, a vast majority of the people here doesn't get any benefits from the money that is sent from the U.S.
    This money goes to the people that has a relative or such working in the U.S.
    And in most cases that money doesn't necesarily stay here too long, cause most os these people have to use it to buy things that aren't produced in Mexico, such as thousands of products and services coming from the U.S.
    So eventually most of that money goes back to the U.S. market one way or another.
    Citibank for example, bought most of the stock and ownership of one of the most important banks in Mexico: Banamex, so as u can see plenty of our money is also being used by the U.S. economy.

Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    I understand your point, I do.

Mexico is a Country that has a lot more than 100 million natural citizens, about 5 million legal immigrants and to be honest I don't have an idea of how many illegal immigrants are living here but the numbers are huge, specially from south america and Asia, so with so many people things are definetely different nowadays, and please believe me there's is still a vast majority of us being loyal to our country and not everybody is corrupt.
    So what is this large group of illegals in Mexico doing ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Betido, this is regarding "racism". Although you feel you have addresses that issue, I would like to put in my two cents worth on it for your sake.

I do not know where you are from, Mexico? Here we have come a long way with that issue.

I live among about 100 neighbors all of whom are illegal aliens, from Mexico and Central American countries. They are the most troublesome bunch I have ever seen. They have taught their own kids to hate white kids, simply because they are white. We have seen all of this firsthand. The stories I could tell you, but I am condensing it all.

So here we are, American citizens, within this complex full of illegal aliens, who happen to have come from down south, conveniently, illegally, while my husband works full time, we drive an much older car, pay our insurance, and do without medical and dental benefits, all the while I see my neighbors pulling in in newer and brand new vehicles, unloading their constant purchases.

My point? While Americans like ourselves, struggle just to, honestly, keep the roof over our heads, pay the electric, and hope to budget food into it all, watch as people we know for sure are illegal aliens, making it big while stealing the livelyhood from Americans. Yes, betido, we are angry, righteously angry.

You talked about the unfairness of it all? What about the fact that I see so many friends and family, struggle just to survive, while people who are nothing more than criminals disguised as "poor immigrants", live huge? Is this fair? No, and here's why. We pay our taxes,we serve our country in the military, we pay our insurance, we pay our bills, we do without, A LOT, and still you come in bashing Americans like oursleves for being angry, about this unfairness, by saying those of us "screaming about illegal immigration" are being unfair to those "poor immigrants" for coming here illegally?

Get a grip on reality, or get out of MY COUNTRY! Yes, it is my country. My ancestors, along with millions of others ancestors have made this country great like it is today, and they did not work their fannies off for people to come here illegally and exploit the generous nature of Americans, or the bounty of the land they forged.

People cannot come here illegally and expect to reap the benefits of others work, and then to expect the native citizens of this country to not be angry, all the while screaming "racist" at us for being angry.

It is not a race issue, because too many races in this country want illegal immigration stopped, therefore, it is a nationalistic issue. WE as a nation want it stopped.

If you cannot see beyond the issue of race, then you are blind, and I am sorry for you, but no one here is racist, and no one that I know is.

ANYONE here illegally needs to be deported. There are no gray areas to that. I have NO respect for people who have broken the laws, that my ancestors worked so hard to help forge, and the laws that my father, brother and husband have served, in the military and during wars, to uphold.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast