Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    As for the Hispanic women taking birth control. My guess is they don't because most of them are Catholics and that religion is against birth control.
    Bingo.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    As for the Hispanic women taking birth control. My guess is they don't because most of them are Catholics and that religion is against birth control.
    Bingo.

I'm not to up on religion but is having to many children a sin??? Or you can breed like rabbits and have dozens of children???
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Bingo.

I'm not to up on religion but is having to many children a sin??? Or you can breed like rabbits and have dozens of children???
    No it is not a sin to have dozens of illegal children you can't feed. As a Catholic, it is a sin to use birth control though. It is also a sin to steal, however, and that doesn't seem to bother them one bit.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Bingo.

No it is not a sin to have dozens of illegal children you can't feed. As a Catholic, it is a sin to use birth control though. It is also a sin to steal, however, and that doesn't seem to bother them one bit.
    Thanks, yes they are thieving bastards and they don't care!!!
    -Ron Paul

First off, I did not leave Mexico. Why their country is in such dire straits is there problem. I'm 100% American and my personal faith in God leads me too believe anything is possible with him. Be you catholic,baptist,morman,etc. I never meant to offend anyone and I'm sorry if I did.
    Sorry, but my reply was directed toward the original post topic in question...the Mexican lady that says God provides all. I didn't read your reply - I'm not questioning your loyalties or your faith.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

So then my mom asked her if she thought it was right to force taxpaying Americans to pay for her children's food. The woman said, "God provides."
    If she REALLY BELIEVED "God provides" (which He does), then she shouldn't hesitate to go home and have God provide her needs in her own country, instead of stealing from taxpayers.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    So then my mom asked her if she thought it was right to force taxpaying Americans to pay for her children's food. The woman said, "God provides."
    If she REALLY BELIEVED "God provides" (which He does), then she shouldn't hesitate to go home and have God provide her needs in her own country, instead of stealing from taxpayers.
    Guess god isn't in Mexico by her comment! Or she will say something smart like "god" brought me here (US).... That is a sicking comment!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I couldn't agree more butterbean. The Church should be building their faith in God by telling them he will provide and that He helps those who help themselves. Secondly, when your behavior causes another man to sin, you will be held accountable and that includes strife, anger and resentment that they are causing Americans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Birth control wouldn't be necessary if all women looked like this:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, I must have jumped into the wrong conversation with some of you. It was not my intention to offend or upset anyone. Everyone here is intitled to their own beliefs and convictions. My major issue is the illegal issue period...... I also noticed we have lost a few of our fellow alipacers? What happened?
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast